The amount of young fat women i see is outstanding

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Females have it so easy they dont even need to have a healthy body weight, they can be landwhales and get male attention brutal.
Today a morbidly obese women entered to the public transport i was in and i just felt so disgusted and turned off from her looks, she had pimples everywhere in her face and she was extremely obese

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, scrunchables, Xangsane and 3 others
Fat women should be thrown in a meat grinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, TechnoBoss, ElTruecel and 1 other person
disgusting

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ElTruecel and ConfusedBolivian
Fat women are one of the ugliest thinks on earth, the only job a women has is to be sexy and fertile so fat women just have 0 value absolute trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, ElTruecel, Deleted member 58285 and 2 others
Fat women are one of the ugliest thinks on earth, the only job a women has is to be sexy and fertile so fat women just have 0 value absolute trash
mental illness + addiction

over for them

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
We should break their skulls open with baseball bats in gta

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
mental illness + addiction

over for them
Yeah, they have it so easy they can eat donuts all day and still get beta cucks to provide for her brutal

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Females have it so easy they dont even need to have a healthy body weight, they can be landwhales and get male attention brutal.
Today a morbidly obese women entered to the public transport i was in and i just felt so disgusted and turned off from her looks, she had pimples everywhere in her face and she was extremely obese
Also something i noticed is that when a male is obese, he is aware of how his looks are so he tries to hide his face with covid masks or longer hair, like obese men feel like absolute failures but obese women can go with squirt on public, where make up and just be 1 more foid tee hee

what would you guess she weighed?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 58285 and ConfusedBolivian
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and ConfusedBolivian
also depends on height, i could date a 5'11 130kg woman not a 5'1 130kg beach ball
Bro i am 6'2 roided fat and i weight 100kgs and you sahing you would date a 130kgs 5'11 women? Damn ur over

Bro i am 6'2 roided fat and i weight 100kgs and you sahing you would date a 130kgs 5'11 women? Damn ur over
i would accept fat not huge morbidly obese
130kg is fat for a tall woman, bowling ball level for a short chick or manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
"outstanding" in the title makes it seem like you love fat jb bitches lol

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ConfusedBolivian