The amout of chads around decides your smv. Locationpill

D

Deleted member 30593

Manlet
It's not your smv alone it changes depending on how many guys that's around and mog you. At a school i used to go to there weren't any chads but 1 stacy, this girl had a crush on a weak chadlite manlet then they started dating later, the guy was 5'6 and the girl was 5'5 that's because she goes to school 5 days a week and in that environment the short chadlite was the best around and naturally she would start being attracted to him. I also got some girls getting crushes on me there because that was a school thst lacked really gl guys, but the girls there fogged hard. I've also seen this that alot of girls look at me more when I'm around less guys or more ugly guys rather than tall chads. This sounds water but the location pill is insanely overlooked. This is why moving to scandinavia is extremely retarded sure, some people on this forum might call you a htn or chadlite and you're 6'2. But you are just a retard. My tip is to find some place where you can meet girls without there being too many chads around

True, I saw chad smv from my old school turn into htn when we got into a bigger school with more moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
True, I saw chad smv from my old school turn into htn when we got into a bigger school with more moggers
Fucking same i went from strong htn smv to mtn smv in an instant because the average guy is 6'2 there. At my old school 4-5 girls had a crush on me now I've only gotten 1 ioi by a weak mtb.

No offense but are you sure you had chad smv?? I'd say you're objectivly a htn, appealwise mtn cause of your bad coloring. But there's alot of ethnics in sweden so it's possible