The Amphetamine Rollercoaster: No Sleep, Nonstop Grind

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
I've been dabbling with lisdexamfetamine, right? Took a mini-break from it, and man, when I hopped back on, it hit different – like, seriously turbocharged.

Here's the crazy part: got zapped by this genius-level money idea. It was like my brain switched to hyperdrive. I'm talking 30-34 hours straight of pure, unadulterated grind – no sleep, just me and my big-brain plays. And guess what? Did that insanity not once, not twice, but three times in a row. I'm talking full-on zombie mode.

I know, I know – it sounds like I've lost it, but hear me out. There's something about pushing past human limits, y'know? Like, who needs sleep when you're on the verge of cracking the code to the universe... or at least the next big thing in the market.

But here's the kicker – I can't shake off this pattern. It's like I'm stuck in this loop of manic work sprints and crash landings. And honestly, part of me wonders if I'm tapping into some next-level consciousness or just frying my circuits. What do you think? Anyone else ever feel like they're just a few sleepless nights away from unlocking the secrets of the cosmos?

SpiritualCel

LUL

@Vermilioncore
@BigJimsWornOutTires
@Eriot Lodger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
Why would you think potions, drugs, would increase your intelligence? Is that what your doctor told you?

When your doctor told you the drugs he'll prescribe to you will increase your intelligence, was he gently rubbing your leg during that sales pitch? Rubbing your shoulders perhaps?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sulamaniyya and BrahminBoss
see how long you can go

I can tell you're tweaking based on the essay you've written. Don't really care to read all that junkie ramblings if I'm being completely honest with you. Tldr?

This is pretty funny. Not only have u convinced yourself that manmade work needs to be pursued but that you will pursue it using manmade substances.

I think you have thought up a new way of coping

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Imma do this if I don’t get into an Ivy League this year

least autistic ramblings from inside the thiruvananthapuram septic tank

russian sleep experiment type shit