The Anglo - Saxons

D

Deleted member 18408

Gold
The Anglo - saxons, aka those cumskins from Germany and England, are some of the most powerful, elitist, highest IQ, psychopathic, heartless, ruthless, emotionless, evil community ever existed in the history of mankind.

This tribe, consists of very small number of europeans, i would say they are only 20% of Europeans, yet not only they totally rule and control all of Europe, i would say they probably rule the entire world..!

Anglo - saxons are officially the most powerful community on the face of the earth.

These people are ruling are world, controlling our lives and destinies, for about 300 years now, and there power hasn't stopped a single bit.

The Anglo Saxon ( British, US etc ) military and technology is totally unmatched, there is no power on earth, even today that is capable of destroying them.

Anglo saxons have also unfortunately commited the worst crimes against the men of color, from Atlantic slave trade , to British imperialism, to nazi Germany holocaust, to the total ethnic cleansing of native Americans, there crimes are unmatched by any other evil force, even imperial Japan and brutal Mongols are pale in front of them.

Even other European powers like the Vikings, Roman, slavs failed entirely against them.

These people are generally heartless and very cold, it's almost impossible to make friends with them, there is no concept of brotherhood with them.

Every evil shit on earth, man made, was done by one of these.

d354ern-4b761eaa-1d5f-45a5-8ff0-25a28e9342b6.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 18436 and Adriana Lima
Is your name supposed to be the golden ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
I will masturbate to this when i get home using my text to speech app because i have autism.

"Anglo saxons have also unfortunately commited the worst crimes against the men of color, from Atlantic slave trade , to British imperialism, to nazi Germany holocaust, to the total ethnic cleansing of native Americans, there crimes are unmatched by any other evil force, even imperial Japan and brutal Mongols are pale in front of them."

I smell the jew

Well if it makes you feel any better just know that in a couple hundred years they will all be bred out along with all other whites and the Chinese will fill in the gaps

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri
Well if it makes you feel any better just know that in a couple hundred years they will all be bred out along with all other whites and the Chinese will fill in the gaps
The Anglo saxons rarely breed with even other cumskins, they generally live seperately and almost never let foreigners mix with them.

For example in Germany, joos were thrown to ghettos, they weren't allowed inside the mainland, infact Italians, slavs etc weren't allowed, they were only allowed as guest, and were forced to live outside the mainland.

"Anglo saxons have also unfortunately commited the worst crimes against the men of color, from Atlantic slave trade , to British imperialism, to nazi Germany holocaust, to the total ethnic cleansing of native Americans, there crimes are unmatched by any other evil force, even imperial Japan and brutal Mongols are pale in front of them."

I smell the jew
It's all true tho

What percentage of jews owned the slave ships when bringing them over to USA.
At most 160k jews died from mass starvation because the delivery routes were bombed. If you can't feet your soldiers you wont feet the jews before them.

mulattos will save us dont worry bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
The Anglo - saxons, aka those cumskins from Germany and England, are some of the most powerful, elitist, highest IQ, psychopathic, heartless, ruthless, emotionless, evil community ever existed in the history of mankind.

This tribe, consists of very small number of europeans, i would say they are only 20% of Europeans, yet not only they totally rule and control all of Europe, i would say they probably rule the entire world..!

Anglo - saxons are officially the most powerful community on the face of the earth.

These people are ruling are world, controlling our lives and destinies, for about 300 years now, and there power hasn't stopped a single bit.

The Anglo Saxon ( British, US etc ) military and technology is totally unmatched, there is no power on earth, even today that is capable of destroying them.

Anglo saxons have also unfortunately commited the worst crimes against the men of color, from Atlantic slave trade , to British imperialism, to nazi Germany holocaust, to the total ethnic cleansing of native Americans, there crimes are unmatched by any other evil force, even imperial Japan and brutal Mongols are pale in front of them.

Even other European powers like the Vikings, Roman, slavs failed entirely against them.

These people are generally heartless and very cold, it's almost impossible to make friends with them, there is no concept of brotherhood with them.

Every evil shit on earth, man made, was done by one of these.

d354ern-4b761eaa-1d5f-45a5-8ff0-25a28e9342b6.gif
:cry:Jews did this

What's wrong with genocide and colonisation