The anti-Asian racism on dot org is PATHETICALLY WEAK

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
All you faggots see is the small dick thing and noodles being horny for BWC, all you homos really think about is penises and NO ONE HERE has the guts to call out chinks for being genuinely disturbing ghoulish abominations.

They're profoundly stupid, I honestly can't recall a single smart Asian. It's basically the affirmative action of myths: libtards had to come up with all sorts of buffs for all shitskin nigger varieties a few decades ago, and so now we have “positive stereotypes” that are quite frankly almost never right.

I don't give a single shit about you subhumans getting “good scores” on non-g-loaded tests. I don't care if the Jews pump capital into manufacturing from your shithole countries. Die!

Seriously, all of them are just insane neurotic freaks, I can't stand these people.
The only single amiable thing about the endless hordes chinks and gooks is the fact that they already know all this, which is why you get cratering birthrates and this much exogamy.
No Chinese or Korean youth believes that they have a future.
It will all be over soon.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Self loathing isn't healthy.
You can talk with me if you're suffering.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bow down to caycasoid skull chink

BDDE037A 4D3E 4AF6 89BB DCEA7F5C09B6

• +1
Reactions: med
just came here from reddit, you cannot be racist to asians as they make up the 82nd percentile on gross income and family stability combined metrics.

but anyway came here to say don't cut your cheeks rofl

Literally everyone here is racist for some reason

Asian women fog though.