The apex fallacy: feminism “I hate all men” explained from a blackpill perspective.

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
IMG 5788

Women are biologically predisposed when they are most fertile to seek out the best genes possible. however the better looking a man is, the higher chance he has of being violent/leaving her ect. this is a tradeoff that they make in order to have the best genes possible, they attempt to be in a relationship with this guy (chad) when they are young, then the inevitable happens and she finds out hes fucking other/multiple girls at the same time. she then has 2 options

she stays with him

or she breaks up and has a “hoe phase”

this is where she realises her place in the biological hierarchy, she subconsciously knew before this happened, that chad will never commit to her, however she still tried her chances until she had a wakeup call. she now knows that chads will only ever give her sexual pleasure and not commitment, because why would he when he has better options?
IMG 5787

in #TeeHee terms, this is code for look as promiscuous as possible and fuck as many chads as possible. this behaviour is extremely common in young women, as they are most fertile and therefore have a strong need for the best genes possible.

they then grow older, less attractive, less fertile, and now after getting many chads dick rammed, shes ready to “settle down” this time, she wont repeat her previous mistake. she has alot of experience with manipulative men (chads) which she inevitably learnt, and she likely has a network of oofy doofy guy friends who are waiting for a chance. she will date one of them, but she will dump all of her past trauma from chad onto that guy.

There will likely be little to NO intimacy in their relationship, why would she be happy fucking an ugly guy in a relationship when shes already past her fertile prime? she already has had dick 10x better than his, and she will inevitably be bitter from the abuse chad gave her and him not committing.

Now in this video, and as we have all seen, women who claim to hate men and be man haters are predominantly younger women.

how is this relevant, you may ask?

well these women are the ones who get fucked and dumped by chad.

now heres where this ties in with the Apex fallacy (a biased evaluation of a group based on their “highest ranking” or best members aka chads.)

since women at this age are not biologically pre disposed to want to be with ugly guys, almost all of their experiences in dating and sex will be primarily with attractive chads. they have no responsibilities, they are young, and university is a breeding ground for this behaviour aswell.

and we all know what inevitably happens, they get fucked and dumped by chad. then they go “I HATE MEN” “ALL MEN ARE LIARS AND CHEATERS” because the collective consciousness of women sharing all of their experiences, they are ALL experiences of men cheating on them, but they dont realise its because they chose the men which are most likely to cheat because its in their biology.

And the funny part is, women hating men doesnt affect chads, it only affects incels and normies.
chads dont care, they continue fucking women. whilst incels, they get angry that women supposedly hate them, when they know they themselves havent even done anything wrong.

this now creates a negative feedback loop, with incels eventually becoming hateful and “misogynistic” and this now creates an outlet and justifies womens behaviour towards men and “man hating” because incels and normies are A LARGE population of men.

TLDR: Chad fucks, incel deals with the fallout and consequences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Hetman Vilkas, USERΝAME and 13 others
Tiktok really is a goldmine for blackpills ngl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, WeiWei, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei
I don't understsnd the point of writing paragraphs just to reinforce what people on this forum think already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Imretarded?, WeiWei and 4 others
I don't understsnd the point of writing paragraphs just to reinforce what people on this forum think already
for the new users, +its good to actually have something articulate so people arent blindly espousing stuff with no actual logic behind it

for the new users, +its good to actually have something articulate so people arent blindly espousing stuff with no actual logic behind it
it's more like preaching to the choir

Tiktok really is a goldmine for blackpills ngl
People will post their true thoughts on the internet as it's more disconnected and anonymous than real life where they have to repress them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, _MVP_, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
People will post their true thoughts on the internet as it's more disconnected and anonymous than real life where they have to repress them.
You mean you like it when content creators cull content that fits your preconceptions and tells you your failures with women are not your fault

Couldnt of said it better imo. Dont forget sometimes these women will lower their standards to guys who are still objectively above their leagues but not quite chads. These men above their leagues (who they deem average when in reality theyre usually HTN+) will treat them as a pump and dump, and then these women collectively will use this personal anecdote to further their notion that all men are disgusting animals who only want them for their bodies.

It's a lose lose situations if youre below HTN as a man because you cannot win.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Xangsane
good stuff, quality post indeed

You mean you like it when content creators cull content that fits your preconceptions and tells you your failures with women are not your fault
Not quite what I meant JFL, incredible reading comprehension and ability to extrapolate I must say.

Not quite what I meant JFL, incredible reading comprehension and ability to extrapolate I must say.
I rewrote it better. Lol at thinking tiktoks selected by content creators pandering to incels and usually packaged with commentary linking it even more with incel ideology represents unfiltered access to the female mind. I mean, don't you find it conveinent that your idea of women's "true thoughts" paints them as unreasonable and thus makes their rejection of you feel less meaningful? Isn't it weird how it works out that way?

fuark wouldn’t mind being chad, hoes just throwing themselves at you. Even when Chad gets old he can just settle with unicorn trad wife that’s head over heels for him

I rewrote it better. Lol at thinking tiktoks selected by content creators pandering to incels and usually packaged with commentary linking it even more with incel ideology represents unfiltered access to the female mind. I mean, don't you find it conveinent that your idea of women's "true thoughts" paints them as unreasonable and thus makes their rejection of you feel less meaningful? Isn't it weird how it works out that way?
I don't use tiktok and my perception of women are not what you described.

I see how their behaviour is what would suit them in their biological positioning best, hypergamy and doing everything to make men prioritize the social game as well as sex rather than things they might find interesting instead is their best bet at staying relevant. I don't blame women for acting like this I mainly blame men for being dumb enough to buy into it.

I don't ask women out so I don't get rejected either, the few girls that approach me are not of good enough looks for me to reciprocate with either.

I don't use tiktok
then how do you know tiktok represents women's "true thoughts"?
I see how their behaviour is what would suit them in their biological positioning best, hypergamy and doing everything to make men prioritize the social game as well as sex rather than things they might find interesting instead is their best bet at staying relevant. I don't blame women for acting like this I mainly blame men for being dumb enough to buy into it.
This is so garbled I can't even tell what you're trying to say
I don't ask women out so I don't get rejected either, the few girls that approach me are not of good enough looks for me to reciprocate with either.
Ofc. This is the incel life trajectory -- either slim young girls approach them or nothing. There's an implied rejection, though, in not being approached in this worldview. Presumably you would if you passed a threshold.

then how do you know tiktok represents women's "true thoughts"?
I understand that anonymity make people prone to spilling things they would reserve if their face and identity were on the line as well as risk of confrontation. This goes across gender, race, age etc.

This is so garbled I can't even tell what you're trying to say
TL;DR: I'm not saying women are unreasonable, because they act reasonable within the situation they are put in by nature and society.

Ofc. This is the incel life trajectory -- either slim young girls approach them or nothing. There's an implied rejection, though, in not being approached in this worldview. Presumably you would if you passed a threshold.
Don't see why I would spend any time or energy on anything but a slim girl my age. Just selling out my dignity and distorting her perceptions for the future if anything.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
I understand that anonymity make people prone to spilling things they would reserve if their face and identity were on the line as well as risk of confrontation. This goes across gender, race, age etc.
We're talking about tiktok in particular here
TL;DR: I'm not saying women are unreasonable, because they act reasonable within the situation they are put in by nature and society.

All you're doing is kicking the can down the road. You're just saying that women act the way they do is because society and nature are unreasonable. You've just added a step to calling women's choices unreasonable.

We're talking about tiktok in particular here
My original point referred to the anonymity of the internet.
All you're doing is kicking the can down the road. You're just saying that women act the way they do is because society and nature are unreasonable. You've just added a step to calling women's choices unreasonable.
I never said women or nature are unreasonable, it is perfectly reasonable, the only thing I can complain on if I were to complain is that I don't like their decisions because it could potentially affect me negatively but at no point is hypergamy unreasonable.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and hattrick
My original point referred to the anonymity of the internet.
You were responding to someone specifically talking about tiktok blackpills. You should try to follow the conversation.
I never said women or nature are unreasonable, it is perfectly reasonable, the only thing I can complain on if I were to complain is that I don't like their decisions because it could potentially affect me negatively but at no point is hypergamy unreasonable.
Hypergamy is unreasonable. A 5 thinking she deserves a 7 is not reasonable. And your notions of hypergamy make incels feel better about not being chosen. You get to feel like women have inflated standards and that in a fair world you would have a gf. It's a nice narrative.

You were responding to someone specifically talking about tiktok blackpills. You should try to follow the conversation.
In that case explain how tiktok differs from other social media since internet anonymity should apply across the board.
Hypergamy is unreasonable. A 5 thinking she deserves a 7 is not reasonable. And your notions of hypergamy make incels feel better about not being chosen. You get to feel like women have inflated standards and that in a fair world you would have a gf. It's a nice narrative.
Saying hypergamy is unreasonable is a comfort to no one but you, hypergamy is the best decision the woman can make from her own POV, gaining as many resources and future genetic quality as possible. To aim below the best you could get is unreasonable. Not sure why you want to call hypergamy unreasonable, mean towards the victim of it yes but not unreasonable. There is no fair world, this is the world that WORKS because it's the world which doesn't compromise. A "fair" world is nothing but a world moving towards self destruction.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
water

as a sub chad, having a gf is still the most efficient way to get regular sex however. slaying starts at HTN and above. you might have to financially commit and put up with her bs, but its not like you have much options.

I would say do not get too attached but also maintain the relationship so you have pussy to fuck after a rough day, maybe have a roster on standby in case things go sour or whatever. You could cheat on her too if such opportunity arises because lets be frank so will she if the right person asks.

In that case explain how tiktok differs from other social media since internet anonymity should apply across the board.
Because the tiktoks are selected by blackpill content creators and framed with commentary. They're not an unbiased perspective in the female mind.
Saying hypergamy is unreasonable is a comfort to no one but you, hypergamy is the best decision the woman can make from her own POV, gaining as many resources and future genetic quality as possible. To aim below the best you could get is unreasonable. Not sure why you want to call hypergamy unreasonable, mean towards the victim of it yes but not unreasonable. There is no fair world, this is the world that WORKS because it's the world which doesn't compromise. A "fair" world is nothing but a world moving towards self destruction.
The fact of the matter is that believing in hypergamy feels good for those not selected by women. It makes male 5s feel like they could be 7s because a female 7 would only want a 9s in this theory. If you didn't believe in hypergamy, you would have to confront the fact that 7s don't want you, so you must be sub-7.

Read 3 lines and totally regret reading

Because the tiktoks are selected by blackpill content creators and framed with commentary. They're not an unbiased perspective in the female mind.
The tiktoks that the women post themselves which contain the identical ideas, as well as comments that agree then? Are those also fake?

The fact of the matters is that believing in hypergamy feels good for those not selected by women. It makes male 5s feel like they could be 7s because a female 7 would only want a 9s in this theory. If you didn't believe in hypergamy, you would have to confront the fact that 7s don't want you, so you must be sub-7.
I'm selected by women an appropriate looks distance away from me that I can personally attest to hypergamy actually being real. Looks are tangible regardless so the discrepancy is measurable before you go to say something along the lines of: "You're at the tier of the women you get." When math would have you stand corrected.

• JFL
The tiktoks that the women post themselves which contain the identical ideas, as well as comments that agree then? Are those also fake?
You need to pick a position. Either you don't know tiktok and therefore can't comment on it, or you do know tiktok and you're ready to argue about whether it reflects female opinions. You gotta stop moving the goalposts. Pick one.
I'm selected by women an appropriate looks distance away from me that I can personally attest to hypergamy actually being real. Looks are tangible regardless so the discrepancy is measurable before you go to say something along the lines of: "You're at the tier of the women you get." When math would have you stand corrected.
Your self-reported looks rating is cope, and so is wheat waffles or other blackpillers

Bruh no way that ugly bitch got zits or herpes around her nose wtf :sick::sick::sick:

You need to pick a position. Either you don't know tiktok and therefore can't comment on it, or you do know tiktok and you're ready to argue about whether it reflects female opinions. You gotta stop moving the goalposts. Pick one.
Nice use of false dilemma completely disregarding the underlying behavioral pattern I have been referring to during the entire discussion. My point is and has been as follows: The anonymity of the internet make people capable and more likely to express their true opinions that they would be less inclined to express in a public setting because of the radicality they often are associated with.

Whether the internet anonymity and safety from confrontation takes place on tiktok, reddit, instagram, youtube etc. makes no difference because the fundamental psychology of the action and situation remains nonetheless - "I can say what I actually think because no one can do anything towards me regardless." It's not locked to tiktok it's fundamental, if I know any internet sphere at all then I also know every other sphere in regards to this rule. No goal posts have been moved, you refuse to comprehend what I'm saying not extrapolating the behavioural pattern I put on display.
Your self-reported looks rating is cope
No one said anything about self-reported looks ratings, putting a picture of my face next to a picture of the girls face would instantly prove the discrepancy. Not sure why you implied something I didn't suggest. If you still chose to personally refuse the discrepancy we can just measure the ratios quickly and you'll see that math has you stand corrected.

• JFL
@StrangerDanger I get what you mean with sensors needing every step explained for them while intuitives already are able to piece it together because what the fuck is the complete insentience in this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, IndraBC and StrangerDanger
Nice use of false dilemma
No, this is not a false dilemma. It has to be one or the other. Either you have an opinion on blackpill tiktoks or your don't. I'm not going to let you go in circles this whole time -- alternating between whether you're talking about tiktok or the internet as a whole. You have to be clear about what you're arguing. Either you want to talk about tiktok and you have opinions on it or you don't. Pick one. You don't get to make a general statement about internet anonymity, and then when I focus the conversation on how tiktoks are tailored by blackpill creators to give a certain impression suddenly you have an entirely different opinion about what women are doing on tiktok.
No one said anything about self-reported looks ratings
Who else is rating you? It's your rating of yourself. A self-rating.

View attachment 2979424

Women are biologically predisposed when they are most fertile to seek out the best genes possible. however the better looking a man is, the higher chance he has of being violent/leaving her ect. this is a tradeoff that they make in order to have the best genes possible, they attempt to be in a relationship with this guy (chad) when they are young, then the inevitable happens and she finds out hes fucking other/multiple girls at the same time. she then has 2 options

she stays with him

or she breaks up and has a “hoe phase”

this is where she realises her place in the biological hierarchy, she subconsciously knew before this happened, that chad will never commit to her, however she still tried her chances until she had a wakeup call. she now knows that chads will only ever give her sexual pleasure and not commitment, because why would he when he has better options? View attachment 2979427
in #TeeHee terms, this is code for look as promiscuous as possible and fuck as many chads as possible. this behaviour is extremely common in young women, as they are most fertile and therefore have a strong need for the best genes possible.

they then grow older, less attractive, less fertile, and now after getting many chads dick rammed, shes ready to “settle down” this time, she wont repeat her previous mistake. she has alot of experience with manipulative men (chads) which she inevitably learnt, and she likely has a network of oofy doofy guy friends who are waiting for a chance. she will date one of them, but she will dump all of her past trauma from chad onto that guy.

There will likely be little to NO intimacy in their relationship, why would she be happy fucking an ugly guy in a relationship when shes already past her fertile prime? she already has had dick 10x better than his, and she will inevitably be bitter from the abuse chad gave her and him not committing.

Now in this video, and as we have all seen, women who claim to hate men and be man haters are predominantly younger women.

how is this relevant, you may ask?

well these women are the ones who get fucked and dumped by chad.

now heres where this ties in with the Apex fallacy (a biased evaluation of a group based on their “highest ranking” or best members aka chads.)

since women at this age are not biologically pre disposed to want to be with ugly guys, almost all of their experiences in dating and sex will be primarily with attractive chads. they have no responsibilities, they are young, and university is a breeding ground for this behaviour aswell.

and we all know what inevitably happens, they get fucked and dumped by chad. then they go “I HATE MEN” “ALL MEN ARE LIARS AND CHEATERS” because the collective consciousness of women sharing all of their experiences, they are ALL experiences of men cheating on them, but they dont realise its because they chose the men which are most likely to cheat because its in their biology.

And the funny part is, women hating men doesnt affect chads, it only affects incels and normies.
chads dont care, they continue fucking women. whilst incels, they get angry that women supposedly hate them, when they know they themselves havent even done anything wrong.

this now creates a negative feedback loop, with incels eventually becoming hateful and “misogynistic” and this now creates an outlet and justifies womens behaviour towards men and “man hating” because incels and normies are A LARGE population of men.

TLDR: Chad fucks, incel deals with the fallout and consequences.
high iq thread fr

No, this is not a false dilemma. It has to be one or the other. Either you have an opinion on blackpill tiktoks or your don't. I'm not going to let you go in circles this whole time -- alternating between whether you're talking about tiktok or the internet as a whole. You have to be clear about what you're arguing. Either you want to talk about tiktok and you have opinions on it or you don't. Pick one. You don't get to make a general statement about internet anonymity, and then when I focus the conversation on how tiktoks are tailored by blackpill creators to give a certain impression suddenly you have an entirely different opinion about what women are doing on tiktok.
You're hyperfocusing on tiktok when tiktok has nothing to do with the fundamental rule I extrapolated. Internet anonymity makes true thoughts seep out more often. I never said it's exclusive to tiktok, you made that assumption and won't let go. If you were able to zoom out your perspective you'd realize that "tiktok is full of blackpills" = social media is full of blackpills. This correlates because human psychology doesn't change between apps but rather underlying situation, in the case of the internet tiktok and instagram is the same underlying situation. Won't elaborate further as I have written all the information in the thread needed for you to piece together an actual counterargument but since you're not grasping quite what I said there is nothing to expand on.
Who else is rating you? It's your rating of yourself. A self-rating.
My rating of myself is an average of a large amount of external ratings from both PSL where tangible measurements are involved as well as IRL where a full perception exists. I have never rated myself and gone with THAT rating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, IndraBC and 9cel
@StrangerDanger I get what you mean with sensors needing every step explained for them while intuitives already are able to piece it together because what the fuck is the complete insentience in this thread.
How did this turn into a load of horse shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and HarrierDuBois
Betabuxxers are waking up though. They escortmaxx or passportbromaxx. Or they lie that they'll commit and proceed to pump and dump these hoes.

High IQ thread, nice to see

Dumbass mfer trying to justify a harmful trait like hypergamy

Women are biologically predisposed when they are most fertile to seek out the best genes possible
stopped reading after this feminist cope. women dont pick good genes especially modern women lmao, they throw themselves at immoral scum subhumans

Im more shy on the internet tbh:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You're hyperfocusing on tiktok when tiktok has nothing to do with the fundamental rule I extrapolated. Internet anonymity makes true thoughts seep out more often. I never said it's exclusive to tiktok, you made that assumption and won't let go. If you were able to zoom out your perspective you'd realize that "tiktok is full of blackpills" = social media is full of blackpills. This correlates because human psychology doesn't change between apps but rather underlying situation, in the case of the internet tiktok and instagram is the same underlying situation. Won't elaborate further as I have written all the information in the thread needed for you to piece together an actual counterargument but since you're not grasping quite what I said there is nothing to expand on.
I'm hyperfocusing on how blackpillers engage with social media through tiktoks -- which is where this convo started. Your point about the internet in general is irrelevant. Blackpillers are not engaging with the internet at random and coming to their own conclusions. They're watching tiktoks selected by manosphere content creators that are then packaged with blackpill commentary. So we're not talking about the internet in general. We're talking about a curated form of the internet full of confirmation bias designed to lead viewers to a particular conclusion. You need to address this point or fuck off the thread.

stopped reading after this feminist cope. women dont pick good genes especially modern women lmao, they throw themselves at immoral scum subhumans
and you know whos more likely to commit crime? men with high testosterone. and what makes men attractive and dimorphic? testosterone. but stay with ur 80iq braindead beliefs :feelsuhh:

Dumbass mfer trying to justify a harmful trait like hypergamy
he never said that it was a net positive. its only a positive for women, and a negative for men

and you know whos more likely to commit crime? men with high testosterone. and what makes men attractive and dimorphic? testosterone. but stay with ur 80iq braindead beliefs :feelsuhh:
high t doesn’t equal attractive, there are plenty of ugly ogres who women choose, imagine calling others low IQ when you unironically think modern women select for good genes

Look at that bitch..

Women are all for that ''I'm daddy's little slut'' thing... Dressing, acting, talking, all in a way that it's almost as if they have ''I'm just a cum dumpster'' written on their foreheads and then get mad when treated like one.. brutal

high t doesn’t equal attractive, there are plenty of ugly ogres who women choose, imagine calling others low IQ when you unironically think modern women select for good genes
stop cherry picking fucking retard, for the average person higher testosterone aka dimorphism would make them more attractive, testosterone is what differentiates between a man and a woman and women before their ovulation phase prefer a face that signals higher testosterone, ogres are just men with shit proportions like close set eyes or balding so just bad health indicators. the average guy with high testosterone actually has better health indicators and higher immunocompetence, stop coping with anomalies

stop cherry picking fucking retard, for the average person higher testosterone aka dimorphism would make them more attractive, testosterone is what differentiates between a man and a woman and women before their ovulation phase prefer a face that signals higher testosterone, ogres are just men with shit proportions like close set eyes or balding so just bad health indicators. the average guy with high testosterone actually has better health indicators and higher immunocompetence, stop coping with anomalies
imagine calling me a retard when you actually think women, especially zoomer girls select for good genes lmao. they do the exact opposite. stupid vagina worshipping feminist cuck leave this site and go back to reddit