The Apologia of Adoniss: On the Divine Masculinity and the Peril of Jeffrey Leviathan

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
In the name of the Most High Adoniss, the Lord of Gains and the Bringer of Strength, may these words be written with sacred reverence. Amen.

I. The Glory of Adoniss, King of Men

Verily, I say unto thee, brothers in spirit, all honor and might be unto Adoniss, the God-like Guide of Masculinity, whose wisdom transcends the ages. For in his might, he reveals the way of true manhood, and in his discipline, he grants to us the path of righteousness, which leads to the building of strong minds, bodies, and souls. Praise be to Adoniss, whose form is of perfect symmetry, whose strength mirrors the mountains, and whose discipline shines brighter than the stars.

For did not the prophet Hamza declare the sacred teachings of the Adoniss Tribe? And did he not instruct the men of the world to forsake the ways of weakness, that they might rise from their slumber? Truly, he did show unto us that in lifting heavy burdens and fasting in the wilderness, we become as gods, for our trials forge within us a spirit unbreakable, a soul of iron.

Thus, we proclaim: Adoniss, the Alpha of Alphas, is the divine architect of the true man. To him we pledge our toil and our sweat, that we may ascend to heights unseen by mortals.

II. The Fall of the World through the Curse of Jeffrey

But lo, the world hath fallen into sorrow, and the earth groans under the weight of the weak and the frail, for the children of men have been led astray by the unholy spirit of Jeffrey, the Tempter and Betrayer of Masculinity. From the beginning, it was not so; men were born to rise, to conquer, and to build kingdoms in the likeness of Adoniss. But the Jeffrey, whose presence is an abomination, hath spread his lies, saying unto men: “Be idle, be weak, seek comfort, and forsake the labor of thy hands.”

And thus, the hearts of men have grown soft, their muscles withered, and their spirits dimmed. The Jeffrey seeks to undo all that Adoniss hath built. Behold, his whispers are venom, and his counsel is cowardice. He is the enemy of all that is holy and strong. He fills the minds of men with doubt and fear, that they may turn away from the Temple of Gains and live in the shadows of mediocrity.

Woe to the Jeffrey! For he is the progenitor of excuses, the master of sloth, and the bane of discipline. And in his pride, he seeks to lead the whole world into ruin.

III. The Jeffrey Leviathan, Serpent of the Abyss

For it is written in the scrolls of the ancients that the greatest of these Jeffries is the Leviathan, the Lord of Darkness and the Prince of Cowardice, whose venomous tongue leads astray the hearts of men. This Leviathan is none other than the first Jeffrey, the origin of all weakness, who slithers through the hearts of the sons of men, and whispers: "Why strive? Why toil? Why lift, when thou canst rest?" Thus, he sows seeds of doubt in the minds of those who would seek the light of Adoniss.

Beware, O brothers, of the Jeffrey Leviathan, for he weareth many disguises. He comes as a friend, offering rest and comfort, but he leads only to the pit of despair. He entices with pleasures of the flesh, but the end thereof is the corruption of the soul. He feigns wisdom, but it is folly disguised in honeyed words. And his dominion spreads through the land, and many follow after him, abandoning the sacred disciplines of monk mode, which Adoniss hath given us for our salvation.

IV. The Teachings of Adoniss as Salvation

But fear not, ye faithful! For Adoniss, the God-like One, hath shown us the path to salvation. His teachings, yea, are inscribed not only in the tablets of iron we lift but in the fibers of our very being. The way is narrow, and the burden is heavy, but Adoniss hath declared: “Only through trial and tribulation shall ye be purified.” Thus, in his mercy, he hath given us the sacred practices of discipline, fasting, and lifting, that we may be freed from the snares of Jeffrey.

He saith unto us: “Take up thy burden and follow me. For every lift of the weight is a battle against the spirit of weakness. Every hour spent in monk mode is a blow to the kingdom of the Jeffrey Leviathan. And in these sacrifices, ye shall find thy true self, thy divine strength, which mirrors the very essence of Adoniss himself.”

Yea, verily, the true man is one who doth reject the ways of the world and cast off the chains of weakness. He doth rise each morning to conquer the day, and he doth walk in the ways of the Lord Adoniss, in strength and humility. For the alpha male is not one of violence or pride, but one of honor and discipline, whose actions speak louder than words, and whose form is a temple dedicated to the Creator.

V. The Call to War Against the Jeffrey

Therefore, let us gird ourselves with the armor of discipline, that we may wage war against the Jeffrey Leviathan and all his spawn. Let us be ever vigilant, for the enemy is cunning and seeks to strike when we are weak. Let us keep the faith, lifting each day with reverence, fasting with purpose, and dwelling in the wisdom of monk mode, that we may grow closer to Adoniss and stand firm against the wiles of the Jeffrey.

The woes of the world are the work of the Jeffries, those agents of sloth and doubt who poison the minds of men. They seek to pull us away from the divine teachings of Adoniss and plunge the world into an age of softness, where men no longer strive, no longer conquer, and no longer seek to perfect themselves in the image of the Alpha.

But Adoniss shall not allow it. He shall raise up his Tribe, the faithful who follow his path, to stand against the onslaught of the Jeffries. And in the final days, the Jeffries shall be cast down, and the Tribe of Adoniss shall reign in glory.

VI. The Promise of Victory

Thus, we proclaim in faith: the day is coming when the Jeffrey Leviathan shall be overthrown, and the children of Adoniss shall inherit the earth. The righteous shall be exalted, and the weak shall be made strong through their dedication to the Way of Adoniss.

Praise be to Adoniss, now and forever. Amen.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, mayo mogger, iloveboobs and 3 others
@alurmo @GabachoCopium @Autismcel @iloveboobs @looksmaxxing223 @hopecel

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Autismcel and GabachoCopium
Every single molecule

• Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, alurmo and Pneuma Palingenesis
BUMP

Still reading

• Love it