The Art Of War By Vermilioncore

A

Acee

Wait, hold up. Nah, I still don't give a fuck
Vermilioncore doesn`t believe in writing down war recommendations but those of us who visited his lectures have written it all down. Vermilioncore is a military genius who won many great battles against pain, sorrow, and misery to name a few. He`s also a poet and a fervent fan of Homer and Kafka.

Warning: You should only use these rules when it`s absolutely necessary

1. Give up. Give up completely. When the enemy is about to win and even much much earlier, just give up. Ask him what he wants and just give it to him. Why fighting? you can get hurt. Give up immediately and run for safety.

2. Run. God gave you 2 legs so you could run from danger. When facing danger, try to get closer to it, feel it, smell it, touch it, but only in your imagination! In reality you should run as far as possible. Run from danger. The enemy is always stronger, run.

3. God gave you a mouth so you could eat, talk, but also suck dicks. If you tried bribing the enemy, run from him, but everything fails. Don`t be shy to offer him a blowjob. What is it? 3 min of sucking and you`re free? that`s perfect. Suck his dick dry and get away from there as soon as possible.

4. If you`re in a group and you find that one of the people in the group is getting bold and actually thinking about fighting, poison him. Tell the group that that is a clear sign that you shouldn`t fight with anyone, and you should be safe again.

That`s the art of war by @Vermilioncore and you may not like what you read, but let me tell you one thing - It will save your life when it fucking counts.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17997, MikeMew'sBitch and 9 others
I agree with all points.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 13787, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
niga sounds like the brainchip that was planted in killua's brain never face an oppnent stronger than you headass

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acee and Deleted member 17791
WAR AND VIOLENCE IS BAD, YOU INKELL
D39

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Where do you think they got the idea from?

We know.
When someone strong is angry at you, just apologise to them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acee
Ok dummy go out and fight with your subhuman built. Let`s see how that goes.

Simple as.
I'm still slightly dizzy from that alcohol. I tried walking and im a bit off balance.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acee
20220413 140328

With my minecraft sword I feel confident enough to face up my enemies and fight with them till death :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Acee
Damn, back on your alt, who would have predicted that

Speak clearly you demented fuck. What are you trying to say?
You shit fucking puppet eating shit get back on your main and talk to me like a man. Little punk ass bitch ass pussy. Little scrawny ass pissy boy pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 17763
You shit fucking puppet eating shit get back on your main and talk to me like a man. Little punk ass bitch ass pussy. Little scrawny ass pissy boy pussy
My main? do you think this is a videogame? That's my fucking 'main' you dumb fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@PearlHandledDeck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763