The asshole market is oversaturated, it’s time to bring back niceguy strats

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
For anybody here who blindly bought into the “be an asshole” bubble, just know it’s past it’s prime and will soon be history. The truth is it was never about girls being attracted to assholes, it was always about standing out.

Being nice to a girl used to be a genuine strat until everybody started doing it and girls got used to it. Then the thought followed that being an asshole was the actual right strategy.

The best method is to observe how the majority of other men treat her and do the complete opposite. If everybody around her is nice and respectful, be the asshole 100%. But if they are all bullying her and trying to larp as dark triad, then just ask her how her day was and listen to her feelings.

Stand out above everything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, karbo, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
The majority of men are simps and cucks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
bluepill retarded cope
chads are assholes because they get away with it. a mean incel doesnt exist because he would get executed immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, karbo and 2 others
Yikes :/ this aint it sweety :p who hurt you? :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and GamerCel
stand out with a blue tick thoery

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Girls have been getting wet for cruel assholes since before what eventually would become homosapiens even crawled out of the ocean and it's not changing any time soon

legit. we must white knight max.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just be chad and either will work :blackpill:

I dont know bro theres still almost no assholes at my school tbh.

Only me and a few others:ogre:

I
bluepill retarded cope
chads are assholes because they get away with it. a mean incel doesnt exist because he would get executed immediately
if you’re too low T to be an asshole then this site can’t provide anything for you

Egg-fuckingsactly op!! Exactly my thoughts on the matter. Yikeserino at all these "dark triad" incels. I'm always treating ladys with respect, my lady and me:
 109490239 rob big976976