The Atlantic Slave Trade as we know today was complete horseshit. Here's why

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11

Look at how crammed that is.

Why would you cram so many people into the ship if like 70% of them would die from disease, lack of water, lack of food, overheating etc. How do u feed so many nigs on a boat when the crew is only like 20 people who themselves would need to pack tonnes of food for a 2 month voyage to africa and back?

Do ppl seriously believe african slaves would pass food all the way down the queue to feed those people right at the bow of the ship? If they were starving, the food would be eaten in the middle at the very least because the slavers wouldnt be able to see them eat it so like half the ship would die of starvation.

Slavery was a business so it makes 0 sense to cram all your cargo like that cuz its such a wasted journey, you would space them out and have multiple ships.

Also lmao if u had like 300 ppl crammed in there, the ship would be completely destroyed from africans pissing and shitting all over the place. it would be unsalvageable. So thats 70% of ur cargo dead and a ship that needs to be dismantled.

HOW THE FUCK WAS THAT A PROFITABLE BUSINESS???

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 18244
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
Good thread
I've never heard anyone come up with a good reason as to why the crammed slave ships/ bad conditions of slaves was legit. It makes absolutely 0 sense whatsoever.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I've never heard anyone come up with a good reason as to why the crammed slave ships/ bad conditions of slaves was legit. It makes absolutely 0 sense whatsoever.
They probs heard there’s white women on the ship

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, advancevision and NuclearBrainReturns
View attachment 1950440

Why would you cram so many people into the ship if like 70% of them would die from disease, lack of water, lack of food, overheating etc. How do u feed so many nigs on a boat when the crew is only like 20 people who themselves would need to pack tonnes of food for a 2 month voyage to africa and back?

Do ppl seriously believe african slaves would pass food all the way down the queue to feed those people right at the bow of the ship? If they were starving, the food would be eaten in the middle at the very least because the slavers wouldnt be able to see them eat it so like half the ship would die of starvation.

Slavery was a business so it makes 0 sense to cram all your cargo like that cuz its such a wasted journey, you would space them out and have multiple ships.

Also lmao if u had like 300 ppl crammed in there, the ship would be completely destroyed from africans pissing and shitting all over the place. it would be unsalvageable. So thats 70% of ur cargo dead and a ship that needs to be dismantled.

Everybody knows that it was da joos
1666286615096419.png

Everybody knows that it was da joos
1666286615096419.png
Even so, how do the jews manage to transport that many people and make a profit?

The only argument u could make is secret jewish technology like in wolfenstein

Even so, how do the jews manage to transport that many people and make a profit?

The only argument u could make is secret jewish technology like in wolfenstein
They sold for a negative profit, that's the thing.
1655095451801.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I agree trans people shall never be slaves again

slavery debonked

slavery debonked
slavery as its told today? 100% complete horseshit yes I agree. It is completely impossible to carry this out.

If someone can explain away all the points I made I'll listen, but I'll be waiting a long time no doubt.

how is anything-slavery relevant in 2022 except wage-slavery?

muh '1000 years ago blah blah blah'

bitch pls

how is anything-slavery relevant in 2022 except wage-slavery?

muh '1000 years ago blah blah blah'

bitch pls
atlantic slave trade ended in the 1800s bro.

Also the current zeitgeist stems from this entire fake story. Especially in america and britain

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
atlantic slave trade ended in the 1800s bro.

Also the current zeitgeist stems from this entire fake story. Especially in america and britain
still doesn't make it relevant.

so much shit happens in 200 years lmao. jfl at even amusing anyone that brings it up. just laugh at them and ignore.

still doesn't make it relevant.

so much shit happens in 200 years lmao. jfl at even amusing anyone that brings it up. just laugh at them and ignore.
of course it does. Constant propaganda pieces on television blaming britain for atrocities that didnt even happen.

Its more relevant now than it has been for the last 50 years

of course it does. Constant propaganda pieces on television blaming britain for atrocities that didnt even happen.

Its more relevant now than it has been for the last 50 years
this is why you dont watch television

jfl @ mainstream

90% of normies do. Which is the problem. They are obsessed with television
stop caring about the opinion of sheep

youre falling for the propaganda PsyOp by being so concerned by this shit lol

stop caring about the opinion of sheep

youre falling for the propaganda PsyOp by being so concerned by this shit lol
I don't care about their opinion. Doesn't mean lies shouldn't be called out for what they are.

NuclearBrainReturns

• Love it
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
View attachment 1950440