The atmosphere when you go out at night is just completely different

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
There's just no room for muh blackpill or negative incel shit

People are having fun, they are friendly to you, girls will give you ioi no matter what u look like, just dress nice

I swear just one night out will cure your inceldom and negative outlook on things, it's not as "brutal" as you think, quite the opposite.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2832, vermillioncorefan and 12 others
6E7AA2D8 E9B3 45B9 8FCE B3C62311AF69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri, Deleted member 23558, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
Thats hell for aspies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Ryldoo IS COPING and Dr. Bludy
I Just got back from a night out and girls actually talked to me and were nice, I got 3 numbers and one of them even offered it to me without me asking. It's not the same world as what it looks like in your head with all your internalized negativity from being alone

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Sprinkles, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
Stfuu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
3672964 6E7AA2D8 E9B3 45B9 8FCE B3C62311AF69

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I Just got back from a night out and girls actually talked to me and were nice, I got 3 numbers and one of them even offered it to me without me asking. It's not the same world as what it looks like in your head with all your internalized negativity from being alone
Drunk girls will talk to homeless men
Jfl at you !
Hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah they drop standards when drunk. Wake up in a drunken frenzy hungover and will call the cops and press rape charges if you're trucel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

People are having fun, they are friendly to you, girls will give you ioi no matter what u look like, just dress nice

I swear just one night out will cure your inceldom and negative outlook on things, it's not as "brutal" as you think, quite the opposite.
I love night very much hope the sun get destroyed

Yeah they drop standards when drunk. Wake up in a drunken frenzy hungover and will call the cops and press rape charges if you're trucel.
Will b gone by that

Legit. The fact that I go to clubs is probably the reason why I'm not completely blackpilled and only hate my family, but not muh hypergamy muh it's over.

Numbers mean shit. What’s this 2005 PUA
Hahaha
I'll slay them, just watch. If not I'll at least send them dick pics which is a W anyway if they see my cock. Hahahahaha.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I'll slay them, just watch. If not I'll at least send them dick pics which is a W anyway if they see my cock. Hahahahaha.
You will slay your hand after which they leave you on read brutally
Hahahahah

• JFL
water plus the benefit of fucking ur mother while u ar out is nice too

You will slay your hand after which they leave you on read brutally
Hahahahah
I hate you but you are right... anyways it's still nice just being outside and having fun

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
nigga has one positive experience and immediately forgets about the blackpill :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MoggerGaston and Psychophilly
True that OP.

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, Sprinkles, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
If you’re unnattractive it will just reaffirm your “incel beliefs.” I found this site and Blackpill after a bad clubbing experience

you are chasing white rabbit

Never got a single ioi in 100+ times clubbing but okay

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Allornothing and Krakowski

impossible if your lower than mtn

Further proof of your fakeceldom

• JFL
Aint u the same mf who copes by thinking about the inevitable destruction of the universe 💀

Aint u the same mf who copes by thinking about the inevitable destruction of the universe 💀
I cope with my own death but I'm trying to focus on the present now, might as well just get drunk and get rejected by as many girls as possible to become desensitized. Hahaha.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 20399
I told Ur a fakecel.

Believe me now? U can easily slay

@vanillaicecream

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream

I thought it was about the beautiful aesthetics of the night when the air is fresh. And not the thread of an inflamed incel mind

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back