First time I went clubbing.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Followup to this thread:

Wasn't even clubbing clubbing it was a party with all seniors at my high school. Gatsby theme so your boy Harrier was dripped out looking like prime Chico with his bowtie.

Tumblr mgx9g5WJHB1r3yueco1 500

I was easily one of the top 5 tallest guys in the club and most guys are absolutely subhuman so I was legit above average by a large margin despite barely pushing MTN on .org jfl.

It was fun af partying and shit I don't know why I decline all party invitations to be a rotter this shit kinda fun. Now moving on to what happened, I made a shit ton of eyecontact with girls and got IOIs BUT IOIs are cope so let's ignore that tbh.

I saw a girl from my old grade school I haven't met in years as well as her friend who I remember from a camp. They were standing in the corner looking at me and whispering. A few minutes later they approached me and acted like they just noticed me with the big "Ooohh heeeeey" jfl. They started talking to me and after a while her friend took my ear down to her mouth (big height difference) and whispered that she had had a crush on me for years and started blushing right after. (Now that I think of it she invited me to a party years ago as well as inviting me into her tent during a camp, rejected her both times). Her friend who I knew started laughing and said "She used to say "OMG heees sooo hoot" all the time in the past", I legit caged irl tbh bc wtf just happened.

Went back to tell my friends about it and they were like "Brooo you gotta go make out with her" and shit, but I chickened out due to high inhib so I was just kinda chillin atm.

Girl from grade school was MTB with great body, tall girl, she was good. Girl who had a crush on me was HTB but average body and slightly too short for my taste. Both blondes with blue eyes.

Then I went to sit down and chill and this girl came up to me (she was fatty LTB). She had written on her phone "Everything ok?" And I just nodded. Then she wrote some other shit and looked at me and I just gave her thumbs up and DNRD her hard as fuck and got the fuck away from her.

I had to end the night in the middle of it since I had to catch the last bus home so I didn't get stuck in the city.

Other than that great night but I left without any pussy ffs, still felt good to know it's not over yet guys, even a LTN-MTN like me can get approached.

Also crucial advice, walk like prime Chico on runway and do slowmo poses like a PSL edit on the beat drops it unironically makes girls check you out.

Your boy Harryyy will be unstoppable after leanmaxx, trimaxx, and infra implants.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, 1966Ford, IanIachimoe2491 and 25 others
Not a word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, WeiWei, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Read all of it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
Other than that great night but I left without any pussy ffs, still felt good to know it's not over yet guys, even a LTN-MTN like me can get cold approached
I'm still invisible, while you aren't even though we're both at the same looks level JFL 💀

• +1
Also crucial advice, walk like prime Chico on runway and do slowmo poses like a PSL edit on the beat drops it unironically makes girls check you out.
I do that everywhere, true.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Allandro, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Followup to this thread:

Wasn't even clubbing clubbing it was a party with all seniors at my high school. Gatsby theme so your boy Harrier was dripped out looking like prime Chico with his bowtie.

View attachment 2084532

I was easily one of the top 5 tallest guys in the club and most guys are absolutely subhuman so I was legit above average by a large margin despite barely pushing MTN on .org jfl.

It was fun af partying and shit I don't know why I decline all party invitations to be a rotter this shit kinda fun. Now moving on to what happened, I made a shit ton of eyecontact with girls and got IOIs BUT IOIs are cope so let's ignore that tbh.

I saw a girl from my old grade school I haven't met in years as well as her friend who I remember from a camp. They were standing in the corner looking at me and whispering. A few minutes later they approached me and acted like they just noticed me with the big "Ooohh heeeeey" jfl. They started talking to me and after a while her friend took my ear down to her mouth (big height difference) and whispered that she had had a crush on me for years and started blushing right after. (Now that I think of it she invited me to a party years ago as well as inviting me into her tent during a camp, rejected her both times). Her friend who I knew started laughing and said "She used to say "OMG heees sooo hoot" all the time in the past", I legit caged irl tbh bc wtf just happened.

Went back to tell my friends about it and they were like "Brooo you gotta go make out with her" and shit, but I chickened out due to high inhib so I was just kinda chillin atm.

Girl from grade school was MTB with great body, tall girl, she was good. Girl who had a crush on me was HTB but average body and slightly too short for my taste. Both blondes with blue eyes.

Then I went to sit down and chill and this girl came up to me (she was fatty LTB). She had written on her phone "Everything ok?" And I just nodded. Then she wrote some other shit and looked at me and I just gave her thumbs up and DNRD her hard as fuck and got the fuck away from her.

I had to end the night in the middle of it since I had to catch the last bus home so I didn't get stuck in the city.

Other than that great night but I left without any pussy ffs, still felt good to know it's not over yet guys, even a LTN-MTN like me can get approached.

Your boy Harryyy will be unstoppable after leanmaxx, trimaxx, and infra implants.

@LiteralCaucasian @StrangerDanger @cutie @LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @Xangsane @luljankybo @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @MoggerChad @Bashan @BrahminBoss @mrriceguy @ReadBooksEveryday @5.5psl @8PSLcel @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Octillionaire @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @cantsleep @Iasacrko @NFA PB rand @rand anon @User49 @StacySlayer @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @WishIwasChico @p0lishsubhuman @ihatereddit @Solar
How much more leanmax bro you’re like 2/5 th my bodyfat . Did you bulk recently or sumn

• Hmm...
It was ok, you should've pity fucked the fatty LTB
Rather cut the dick off, I'm too narcy.

I'm still invisible, while you aren't even though we're both at the same looks level JFL 💀
Yeah it's weird man I don't even deserve the attention I be getting.

Makes you feel cool.

How much more leanmax bro you’re like 2/5 th my bodyfat . Did you bulk recently or sumn
18% bodyfat now, want to reach 8.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Followup to this thread:

View attachment 2084532

Mirin, I might try going clubbing soon. I should have a car soon too

• +1
Were you sober, bro?

• +1
Mirin, I might try going clubbing soon. I should have a car soon too
Car would help a lot, my parents tell me to get my shit together and get drivers license asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
So many people walk like penguins it makes me wonder if they're genuinely retarded. I carry myself around in a sophisticated manner, even the way you hold a glass or bottle shows your social class, and most guys at my surrounding would give me the renowned "ick" if I was a girl, simply by watching their mannerisms.

• +1
So many people walk like penguins it makes me wonder if they're genuinely retarded. I carry myself around in a sophisticated manner, even the way you hold a glass or bottle shows your social class, and most guys at my surrounding would give me the renowned "ick" if I was a girl, simply by watching their mannerisms.
I swear, just walking like a model gotta up your attractiveness somewhat.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
All night bro. Some drinks would have lowered inhib probs.

How did you enjoy it?

@NFA PB Read it bro and tell me what you think.
Good for you or sorry that it happened.

• JFL
  • +1
Good for you or sorry that it happened.
Good for fucking me bitch, I was close to roping yesterday and today it's all mogfuel.

Reminder op is 6’4 and white and saying “hope for LTNs bro”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RAMU KAKA, Krakowski and 4 others
All night bro. Some drinks would have lowered inhib probs.

How did you enjoy it?

@NFA PB Read it bro and tell me what you think.
Enjoyed it very much. Reminds me somewhat of the experiences I get, albeit not at a club. I had a girl that I knew in freshman and sophomore year who transferred schools tell me that she used to have a crush on me, and I also had a similar reaction to you.

Interesting world we live in, right?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 25938
Enjoyed it very much. Reminds me somewhat of the experiences I get, albeit not at a club. I had a girl that I knew in freshman and sophomore year who transferred schools tell me that she used to have a crush on me, and I also had a similar reaction to you.

Interesting world we live in, right?
Yes man! I am so happy I maybe won't have to rot forever.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Reminder op is 6’4 and white and saying “hope for LTNs bro”
yea but nigga lives with peeps around his size which are all white

Maybe if geomaxx

• +1
6'3. Also people here are tall asf it's scandi not timor leste.
-Within top 5 tallest guys at the club
-Is the native ethnicity of the country hes in so zero pheno failo

But somehow this is hope for LTNs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and HarrierDuBois
yea but nigga lives with peeps around his size which are all white

Maybe if geomaxx
It is so much easier to get girls of ur own race. Also how r peeps around his size if he’s in the top 5 tallest of an entire club jfl you are by default HTN+ in a situation like that

• +1

I am chinless and still not over, then imagine what happens with chin.

nigga ur 6'3 and white it was never over for u
also jfl at gaslightijg on here I've seen ur face ur strong mtn
Good job tho, lifefuel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois
It is so much easier to get girls of ur own race. Also how r peeps around his size if he’s in the top 5 tallest of an entire club jfl you are by default HTN+ in a situation like that
Yea nigga might have been top 5 tallest guy while mogging other guys with better faces and just a couple of inches shorter

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
multiple IOIs, a crush declaration, being stalked by 2 girls and you still managed to get no play

it never began for waste-of-genetics-cels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NFA PB and HarrierDuBois
MTN 5’0.5 curries trying this out only to be thrown in jail for “disturbing women”:

F0180E77 12F7 4887 8775 6CB74C647426

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, p0lishsubhuman, aBetterMii and 2 others
multiple IOIs, a crush declaration, being stalked by 2 girls and you still managed to get no play

Idk if nigga is flexing his retardness or humble bragging

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
nigga ur 6'3 and white it was never over for u
also jfl at gaslightijg on here I've seen ur face ur strong mtn
Good job tho, lifefuel
I have no chin and that is most crucial. Will be insane what will be possible once I fix that ngl.

Yeah man I have no chin.

This was first time stepping out in years. Maybe I should do this more often.

MTN 5’0.5 curries trying this out only to be thrown in jail for “disturbing women”:

View attachment 2084550
I didn't even try shit I just showed up. First time stepping outside for social event in few years and this happens.

Idk if nigga is flexing his retardness or humble bragging
I need mental help I am suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
did you even get the girls number @HarrierDuBois
I already had it but havent texted her for years I stopped talking to her.

Jfl so do I, anywhere I go I'm blasting music from a psl god edit pretending I'm a mogger on a runway. Over for my autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, User49 and HarrierDuBois
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and HarrierDuBois
Brutal if she declines.
dont literally ask her to fuck retard oh my god

just msg her like "were you srs about the other day" and see where it leads

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and HarrierDuBois
dont literally ask her to fuck retard oh my god

just msg her like "were you srs about the other day" and see where it leads
I should tbh, I'm considering just asking her in school to invite me to next party.

are u sure ur MTN brah post pic lemme disect u

How can you be invisible as a 'senior contributor' to the forum with over 40 guides ..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, NFA PB, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
I should tbh, I'm considering just asking her in school to invite me to next party.
She's a guaranteed slay, don't chicken it out. Guys here are reconstructing their entire faces just to get with a HTB and you literally have one simping for you.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Gaygymmaxx