The attraction you get from girls on TREN is like no other

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Unreal attraction from girls on Tren, they always say I smell amazing and my body is always super warm.

I was literally in line at the grocery the other day and some woman in line was “he’s sooo attractive oh my god”

woman treat me like a king on this
THIS WAS NOT THE CASE NAYTY

When I wake up after a Tren of night sweats, my girlfriend constantly cuddles me saying I smell sooooooo good

AMA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Deleted member 9568 and 11 others
Dosage? How old are you? Do you tolerate tren well? I know many guys who only take it for contest prep cause it makes them feel like dog shit.

Dosage? How old are you? Do you tolerate tren well? I know many guys who only take it for contest prep cause it makes them feel like dog shit.
I actually tolerate it very well now. My first blast of Tren was only 11 weeks I was crying randomly at work, having panic attacks. Depressed and sleeping all the time. Back in June I started taking lexapro and ran tren again now with zero sides. It’s been 14 weeks and I’m taking 1.4 grams on legit Tren amd taking 900mg test and 700mg Primo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
Age is 21

I actually tolerate it very well now. My first blast of Tren was only 11 weeks I was crying randomly at work, having panic attacks. Depressed and sleeping all the time. Back in June I started taking lexapro and ran tren again now with zero sides. It’s been 14 weeks and I’m taking 1.4 grams on legit Tren amd taking 900mg test and 700mg Primo
Jesus Christ bro you're sauced to the fucking gills, class. Do you compete at all, or just do it for fun? I'm 19 and on 350 test, hyper responded and put on 16kg with 0 fat gain, tiny bit of water in 7 weeks.

What was your first cycle?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, SteveRogers, Deleted member and 3 others
bro is going absolutley insane on roids!!

Jesus Christ bro you're sauced to the fucking gills, class. Do you compete at all, or just do it for fun? I'm 19 and on 350 test, hyper responded and put on 16kg with 0 fat gain, tiny bit of water in 7 weeks.

bro is going absolutley insane on roids!!
Bro truth is we all die some day and these are our prime years, are we really gonna be afraid to improve the quality of it because of “health”. Health is almos VERY MENTAL. And Roids increase mental health like no other. I’ve went from 200, to 226 of lean muscle. I’m 5’11

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscendingHero, Gaia262 and 2 others
Bro truth is we all die some day and these are our prime years, are we really gonna be afraid to improve the quality of it because of “health”. Health is almos VERY MENTAL. And Roids increase mental health like no other. I’ve went from 200, to 226 of lean muscle. I’m 5’11
Tren aint good for mental health, but yeah most people who are "depressed" are just low T.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Tren aint good for mental health, but yeah most people who are "depressed" are just low T.
I’ve found it to improve mine to be honest, I feel great.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
I’ve found it to improve mine to be honest, I feel great.
That's class, I've heard otherwise from alot of dudes. Just realised I asked the same question twice jfl, couldnt tell cause you changed avi.

Last edited:
What do you do to prevent hair loss and a lifetime of TRT? A roided body would literally ascend me.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
What do you do to prevent hair loss and a lifetime of TRT? A roided body would literally ascend me.
Try and see, hair loss is always a risk but anything worth doing has always been risky anyways. Try and see, you get hair loss? Don’t use it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Try and see, hair loss is always a risk but anything worth doing has always been risky anyways. Try and see, you get hair loss? Don’t use it.
How do you tell though? I heard you can't tell until you lose 50%. Especially with diffuse thinning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and LastHopeForNorman
can you show your body bro? i am about to use some steroids

• JFL
ignoring greycell :feelswhy:

I’m a Pathetic natty. Where can I get some real sarm or tren?

nice pics….

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2729
View attachment 1445149
"tiny bit of water"?

so you'll have gained 100kg of pure muscle by the end of the year if you keep going?
by tiny bit i mean like probably 3kg, it isn't noticeable on me at all.

i obviously fucking won't keep gaining it at this rate, they're still newbie gains. you gain majority of the muscle within the first few weeks of a cycle, you should know this. i'm over 6"4 and was quite skinny before, so it's really not that suprising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
by tiny bit i mean like probably 3kg, it isn't noticeable on me at all.

i obviously fucking won't keep gaining it at this rate, they're still newbie gains. you gain majority of the muscle within the first few weeks of a cycle, you should know this. i'm over 6"4 and was quite skinny before, so it's really not that suprising.
Over 6'4"? Why are you such a heightcoper then :ROFLMAO:?

ADD0A50A 8181 4A65 BDEF 35AB925B18DC

Over 6'4"? Why are you such a heightcoper then :ROFLMAO:?
because i am not retarded, i leave my house, and i'm very aware of the influence that my height has on my day to day life and interactions with girls.

i'm the coper? "5"9 is the ideal height" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

because i am not retarded, i leave my house, and i'm very aware of the influence that my height has on my day to day life and interactions with girls.

i'm the coper? "5"9 is the ideal height" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Are you a virgin or slayer? What's your face at? According to you iirc, 6'4" + normie face = slayer, especially if gymmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Are you a virgin or slayer? What's your face at? According to you iirc, 6'4" + normie face = slayer, especially if gymmaxxed.
Don't recall saying exactly that. And I slay easily. I think my face is slightly above normie.

holy fuck 226 is insane at 5'11 jfl you must be jacked jacked

• JFL
Dudes retarded jfl don’t give him your attention. I blasted t at 400mg for about 3 months and gained around 6kg lean mass. Niggas think roids the magic pill or sm :lul:
not everyone has the same response you dick, you think if you did a jay cutler cycle you'd look like him?

not everyone has the same response you dick, you think if you did a jay cutler cycle you'd look like him?
There’s just no chance you hyoerrespinded that hard, I’m not doubting ur claims of gaining 13 mass

but I dare say it’s probably 50% muscle 40% water 10% fat

australia (16 age of consent)

i just get girls through my gym. my current 16yo gf is a girl who approached me through snapchat at my gym and there are a few other JBs who like me who I'd branch to if this girlfriend didn't work out (even though it's seeming pretty good to go for now lmao)

spot on

dunno about sources, i'm sure u can find good uk domestic ones. i don't need sunbeds here in australia because you can even tan in the winter here, but in the UK you might need sunbeds
how old are you?

Body pics before and after 7 weeks?