the aura here will never come close to lookism

patrician

patrician

The reacts are fucking disgusting, no legendary gifs, generic logo/theme and worse layout. and why are there ugly ass 4chan cartoons? no way anyone with sentience would prefer this soulless knockoff. Any time opening shitty advice you had no idea what you would get into bc of more interesting and esoteric userbase + alts

Im hoping coordinate just hasnt paid for server hosting again seeing as it went down at the beginning of the month. so many unique users we may never see again

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj, Deleted member 6427 and 6 others
hours to get thread approved in the shitposting section seems legit

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, .👽., datboijj and 1 other person
@OldRooster still hasn't migrated

200 1

I agree lookism has a better layout and emojis

Lookism is funnier ngl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Your lame website allows women in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: that says a lot.

• +1
I miss all the Lookism personalities

• +1
Reactions: patrician
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16319, .👽. and IncelsBraincels
Are you kidding me bro? That site was fucking gay, and looked like shit. This forum is 1000X better

• Love it
The reacts are fucking disgusting, no legendary gifs, generic logo/theme and worse layout. and why are there ugly ass 4chan cartoons? no way anyone with sentience would prefer this soulless knockoff. Any time opening shitty advice you had no idea what you would get into bc of more interesting and esoteric userbase + alts

Im hoping coordinate just hasnt paid for server hosting again seeing as it went down at the beginning of the month. so many unique users we may never see again
patrician

low iq above me

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I am chad from lookism

i used to browse in 2019 and it was a great forum
may the jews spare it

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Ethniframementalcel

Attachments

• 71luiQk+p3L._SS500_.jpg
    71luiQk+p3L._SS500_.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
I agree

• JFL
  • WTF
the gif selection is awful, i couldn't believe my eyes when i scrolled through it

90% of gifs are extremely soy or completely unusable for reacting to posts

if you want this forum to look more like lookism just slap on the 2018 classic theme on it 👍

imagine being nostalgic about an incel forum frequented by 50 people max, most of which were raging lunatics or hateful social rejects compulsively spamming about conspiracies and race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas