The average black male's PSL in the west is low. And why this is good for black users on .me

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
Let me preface this by saying while black men in the west can slay with high smv, their options and range of quality is not diverse or all that great. Any black dude can fuck a fat white chick or trashy slut, but a white stacy is far more difficult.

Now let's look at the average black male in the US

Original 2
Tumblr 0a25d71ef290a9767b12112290eb35cb ab3cab35 640
Images 3
8550841188f6ecb80418d218f87c4238

Note their features: wide palates, tats, decent frames, norwood 0-1, tall( last two guys are 6'2, 6'3 i believe) high enough smv to slay right? sure, but aesthetically what makes them stand out? very little. None of them have a sharp, angular jaw, a striking eye area( whether it be long, vertically narrow almond eyes or deepset, square orbit, hooded eyes), a tall, broad chin, lowset eyebrows, or even a thin straight nose.

Now let's take a look at aesthetic Tyrones( note that none of these men live in the west)
Istockphoto 458463877 170667a
C8s4IXPXoAAEQ4T
Tumblr ntp51zloks1r73duzo2 640
7b9fae217880875d35b8adaff74b05a1

From left to right: Masai man from kenya, Afar man from ethiopia, Afar man from ethiopia, Another kenyan gigatyrone

Note the differences: Wide, high set zygos angular zygos, perfect eye areas(very narrow, deepset, with good enough width and hooding), exotic hair textures, near-perfect coloring, perfectly forward grown faces(these are how men should have developed), and a bevy of other striking characteristics that not only make very appealing to the eye, but also desirable to their female counterparts. I mean let's say these dudes are all at least 6'0 tall with obvious BBC halo, will they run into issues slaying a wide demographic of high psl foids? my rational brain is thinking no, and i hope yours is too.

And also, these are not rare men living in africa, in fact the continent is still heavily littered with these gigatyrones in their separate tribes and individual areas, of course you will not find their pics littered everywhere but it holds true.

So why do i say all this? Simply put, black men in the west have fallen to the notion that high smv is all that is needed to slay attractive foids( in particular white foids), but this is such a stupid belief system. As a black man you should do everything in your power to be very aesthetic and high smv as possible to diversify your options in the dating market( IK Water's wet duh), but niggas outside of .me, lookism, or .co won't ever understand aesthetic so consider yourself at an advantage. If you are a black dude who's at least 5'11, good natural frame, and a big dick, then you already will have the smv thing down. All that will be left is the aesthetic part, and looksmax is littered with great threads on how to achieve the looks of the 4 gigatyrones posted above me.

Oh and coloring, black men are not burdened with coloring as much as other races are, to most women Dark skinned black men are very masculine adding to their attractiveness value, and lightskin and brownskin niggas can have their way with prettyboy appeal or try to be masc doesn't matter.

Also, the best looking white man will mog the best looking black man, O'pry mogs beckford, slightly but he does. However don't let other aspies tell you some regular white normie, chadelite, or even chad( not gigachad) mogs a Broderick hunter or some other gigatyrone. Assuming you reach a PSL 6+ aesthetic as a black men, and you're 6'0+ and NT,
you will walk this earth like a GOD. There will be no black man able to compete with you, and very few whites will be able to as well.

So if you take away anything from this thread as a black dude in the west, look good, like actually be appealing to the eye. Manufacture some exotic features and not try to be some beardfrauding, tattoomaxxed, stylemaxxed, thugmaxxed nigga like many of your couenterparts in western countries( USA, UK). If you want to attract attractive women from different ethnic groups you must be aesthetic as well as high smv.

your laycount should always showcase quality>>>>>>quantity

@PYT @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Vvvvxxxx

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, A23ghskung, Xangsane and 21 others
I agree bro. Aesthetics > SMV for me. Not saying smv is not important.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, PYT and Warlow
How do people manufacture exotic features?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Bro it’s not even niggas it’s most normies

most normies are retarded as shit about status looks smv.

if you Increase everything all around you’ll be in a way better position than majority of the us population

bro majority of people in America are overweight, living paycheck to paycheck, high cortisol, and Unaware of smv or aesthetics

it’s actually not that difficult to be high in smv and aesthetics in America if you have decent genes and put in effort since everyone is so lazy

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9568 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
The first 4 guys mog the 4 tribal guys with better facial development.

Just because your face is properly developed doesnt mean it will be aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, TheChosenChad, PYT and 1 other person
good thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow

I kinda agree with this. Even though they're high PSL, the four tribal africans aren't westernized enough to most women. They have this FOB look that's hard to shake. Looking like you came straight out of africa is a failo in the west. The first four guys are the types of black men that are popular on instagram believe it or not.

If you can manage to achieve a westernized look while being high PSL as a black man you will mog very hard so there's some truth to what OP is saying.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk, A23ghskung, AscendingHero and 7 others
I kinda agree with this. Even though they're high PSL, the four tribal africans aren't westernized enough to most women. They have this FOB look that's hard to shake. Looking like you came straight out of africa is a failo in the west. The first four guys are the types of black men that are popular on instagram believe it or not.

If you can manage to achieve a westernized look while being high PSL as a black man you will mog very hard so there's some truth to what OP is saying.
OPs pretty much saying those FOBs would attract a classier grade of women than those guys with the standardized western black look which I think is true tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, TheChosenChad and 2 others
I have wide jaw, wide zygos and hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Warlow, oldcell and 2 others
Looks and attraction are very subjective bruh. Not everyone is attracted to slim model tier women with chiseled faces. In fact, most black men are attracted to big booty girls -- kardashian-esque, who may not be considered "high quality" by PSL/lookism standards. Improving your SMV as a black man by beardfrauding, tattoomaxxing, stylemaxxing, and, thugmaxxing, is more than enough to attract such women.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, A23ghskung, AscendingHero and 1 other person
So why do i say all this? Simply put, black men in the west have fallen to the notion that high smv is all that is needed to slay attractive foids( in particular white foids)
so are you suggesting they just decided to not be aesthetic anymore or what?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Looks and attraction are very subjective bruh. Not everyone is attracted to slim model tier women with chiseled faces. In fact, most black men are attracted to big booty girls -- kardashian-esque, who may not be considered "high quality" by PSL/lookism standards. Improving your SMV as a black man by beardfrauding, tattoomaxxing, stylemaxxing, and, thugmaxxing, is more than enough to attract such women.
This is a good point. Most BBCs don’t like skinny women tbh

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
so are you suggesting they just decided to not be aesthetic anymore or what?
not exactly, it's just that very few put effort into this category anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and TheChosenChad
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Blackout.xl
I made mention earlier how achieving a high aesthetic with a black man's already high smv would diversify his dating options, so you can have your big booty thots while also getting your tik tok stacies.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, TheChosenChad and 1 other person

i disagree man, these 4 tribesmen would slay so much more in a european country like Sweden or France. They all possess high t features, while looking exotic, and being exotic will always be one of the big halos to aestheticism. And make so mistake those 4 tribesmen are very aesthetic, the first 4 black dudes on top do not have the capabilities of slaying a psl 6 foid ever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheChosenChad
Keep coping. First 4 outslay those “aesthetic” africans. The above guys fit into the classic “BBC” stereotype that stacies are looking for.

• +1
Reactions: tiger777
Those first 4 guys are above average tbh

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
good thread
If you are a black dude who's at least 5'11, good natural frame, and a big dick, then you already will have the smv thing down.
hey that's me, he's talking to me
confused pointing to self GIF by Wuz Good

wrong i will impregnate the whole planet with my seed
mark-henry-finger.gif

Good discussion, I will think about how to increase my aesthetics

@Warlow come back, daddy misses you.

I agree bro. Aesthetics > SMV for me. Not saying smv is not important.
Disgusting girl in ur sig, holy shit how can u be attracted to such horseface.

Jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6723
Let me preface this by saying while black men in the west can slay with high smv, their options and range of quality is not diverse or all that great. Any black dude can fuck a fat white chick or trashy slut, but a white stacy is far more difficult.

Now let's look at the average black male in the US

View attachment 701653View attachment 701654View attachment 701656View attachment 701655
Note their features: wide palates, tats, decent frames, norwood 0-1, tall( last two guys are 6'2, 6'3 i believe) high enough smv to slay right? sure, but aesthetically what makes them stand out? very little. None of them have a sharp, angular jaw, a striking eye area( whether it be long, vertically narrow almond eyes or deepset, square orbit, hooded eyes), a tall, broad chin, lowset eyebrows, or even a thin straight nose.

Now let's take a look at aesthetic Tyrones( note that none of these men live in the west)
View attachment 701672 View attachment 701686 View attachment 701687 View attachment 701694
From left to right: Masai man from kenya, Afar man from ethiopia, Afar man from ethiopia, Another kenyan gigatyrone

Note the differences: Wide, high set zygos angular zygos, perfect eye areas(very narrow, deepset, with good enough width and hooding), exotic hair textures, near-perfect coloring, perfectly forward grown faces(these are how men should have developed), and a bevy of other striking characteristics that not only make very appealing to the eye, but also desirable to their female counterparts. I mean let's say these dudes are all at least 6'0 tall with obvious BBC halo, will they run into issues slaying a wide demographic of high psl foids? my rational brain is thinking no, and i hope yours is too.

And also, these are not rare men living in africa, in fact the continent is still heavily littered with these gigatyrones in their separate tribes and individual areas, of course you will not find their pics littered everywhere but it holds true.

So why do i say all this? Simply put, black men in the west have fallen to the notion that high smv is all that is needed to slay attractive foids( in particular white foids), but this is such a stupid belief system. As a black man you should do everything in your power to be very aesthetic and high smv as possible to diversify your options in the dating market( IK Water's wet duh), but niggas outside of .me, lookism, or .co won't ever understand aesthetic so consider yourself at an advantage. If you are a black dude who's at least 5'11, good natural frame, and a big dick, then you already will have the smv thing down. All that will be left is the aesthetic part, and looksmax is littered with great threads on how to achieve the looks of the 4 gigatyrones posted above me.

Oh and coloring, black men are not burdened with coloring as much as other races are, to most women Dark skinned black men are very masculine adding to their attractiveness value, and lightskin and brownskin niggas can have their way with prettyboy appeal or try to be masc doesn't matter.

Also, the best looking white man will mog the best looking black man, O'pry mogs beckford, slightly but he does. However don't let other aspies tell you some regular white normie, chadelite, or even chad( not gigachad) mogs a Broderick hunter or some other gigatyrone. Assuming you reach a PSL 6+ aesthetic as a black men, and you're 6'0+ and NT,
you will walk this earth like a GOD. There will be no black man able to compete with you, and very few whites will be able to as well.

So if you take away anything from this thread as a black dude in the west, look good, like actually be appealing to the eye. Manufacture some exotic features and not try to be some beardfrauding, tattoomaxxed, stylemaxxed, thugmaxxed nigga like many of your couenterparts in western countries( USA, UK). If you want to attract attractive women from different ethnic groups you must be aesthetic as well as high smv.

@PYT @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Vvvvxxxx
Drop some of the "great threads" bruh

psl dont matter for ethnics

just approach during night game theory when females are horny and want to interracial breed