The average girl does more looksmaxxing than the most blackpilled male looksmaxxer

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
I had a FWB who I let store some stuff at my place for a few days while she was moving houses

I always assumed she didn't care much about her looks since she seemed uninterested in beauty, and also kinda fat

However, what I discovered shocked me

She had an entire small suitcase filled with her beauty & skincare products

Cleansers, toners, serums, styling products, shampoos, makeup, foundation, moisturisers, eyeshadows, lipsticks, and makeup brushes, conditioners.... you name it.

This, along with the countless number of hours she would have spent on researching and experimenting with different products and routines over the years.

In the same way that it's cooler for a guy to be in shape without revealing his obsession with lifting and dieting, many women also hide their efforts by going for a more natural look. (Which I fell for till I found her suitcase)

Thinking about it, most girls have been blackpilled since a young age since they know that their looks are the biggest success factor on their social life, which is why their go-to insult to other girls is "ugly".

Girls have been looksmaxing since school before boys even find out what it is, which most never even eventually find out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YoYqkim, hattrick and sayi
looksmaxxing and makeup and basic hygeine like washing ur face and shampoo and skincare isnt looksamxxing. But incels dont have basice hygenie so to them this is astounding new world bending knowledge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, niqfan625, proxyy and 3 others
that's normal for a foid

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, proxyy, Deleted member 21345 and 2 others
looksmaxxing and makeup and basic hygeine like washing ur face and shampoo and skincare isnt looksamxxing. But incels dont have basice hygenie so to them this is astounding new world bending knowledge

Are you posting just for the sake of posting, because your comment makes no sense.

Those things you consider soft are still the foundation of looksmaxxing though. (Skincare, hair, style etc)

But let's follow your argument anyway and say that looksmaxxing is more of the extreme stuff like cosmetics surgeries. Well, even that is still done by predominantly more women than men.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and ongongfr
Standard foid life, nothing to wonder about

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck, datboijj and Xangsane
Are you posting just for the sake of posting, because your comment makes no sense.

Those things you consider soft are still the foundation of looksmaxxing though. (Skincare, hair, style etc)

But let's follow your argument anyway and say that looksmaxxing is more of the extreme stuff like cosmetics surgeries. Well, even that is still done by predominantly more women than men.
Einstein

thats basic for a foid, they do that too to higher up their standards for dating men.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Crayola CØck, Sulamaniyya and 2 others
Foids hardmaxx a lot more too, they’re the true blackpillers.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hattrick and Crayola CØck
This is the most retarded shit I will not even read -- so good job posting vomit that's not only useless but stupidly wrong on the cover.

Last edited:
Nobody taught us looks matter retard so when we grow up we blaming anything but looks

So you are trying to tell that having shampoos and moisturizers are more than extreme blackpill?