The average height is 5,9/5,10 for zoomers in England stop the cope

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
People always say the average zoomer height is 8,6 when it's actually is 5,9/ my statistics teacher made everyone stand up and they measured the average height (suifuel) and the average was 5,9 for men the tallest out of 10 boys was 6,1 also these are 17/18 yr olds so maybe a inch of growth even when I walk out on the street at 5,8 most people my age are about my height also backed by statistics from the national health service https://ruleroflondon.com/blogs/blog/average-height-for-uk-men-at-different-ages average height 5,10 is the average height for a 20yr man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, blithe, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
yes its 5'9-5'10 at most everywhere, anyone claiming le 6'1 avg just doesnt go outside

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Amadeus, blithe and 3 others
It's actually 6'2" in the Southern U.S. among white zoomers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Yaarhuni, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
FaceANDlms

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, edgemaxx and latincell95
Guess I'm adding southern US to list of place to avoid
Pretty much yeah. I'll leave if I didn't have any family. Fucking racist people in here mang :rage::rage:

• +1
I wonder how niggas in an English village would treat someone like me. Just a dark nigger looking curry with wide watermelon skull. I'd probably put in an exhibition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, brucewayne78, Yaarhuni and 1 other person
I wonder how niggas in an English village would treat someone like me. Just a dark nigger looking curry with wide watermelon skull. I'd probably put in an exhibition
The only exhibition you would be put in it is a model exhibition

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Jason Voorhees
What race were most of your classmates?

• +1
What race were most of your classmates?
White there were a 2 ethnics but they were actually taller than the white guys 6,1 and 5,11 they were brothers tho

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Cope

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 51465 and heightmaxxing
Bro you don't know more than a nhs study ofc some areas will be taller posher areas like Cambridge might be average 6ft but across the whole country the average is 5,10

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and edgemaxx
Bro you don't know more than a nhs study ofc some areas will be taller posher areas like Cambridge might be average 6ft but across the whole country the average is 5,10
Average is 6’2 stay mad

• +1
Avg european is 6 feet 7

• +1
meanwhile in my country average zoomer girl is 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yaarhuni, Beetlejuice and heightmaxxing
People always say the average zoomer height is 8,6 when it's actually is 5,9/ my statistics teacher made everyone stand up and they measured the average height (suifuel) and the average was 5,9 for men the tallest out of 10 boys was 6,1 also these are 17/18 yr olds so maybe a inch of growth even when I walk out on the street at 5,8 most people my age are about my height also backed by statistics from the national health service https://ruleroflondon.com/blogs/blog/average-height-for-uk-men-at-different-ages average height 5,10 is the average height for a 20yr man.

I 100 % agree with you. For adult men, it's 5 ft 8, and for zoomers it's 5 ft 9. 6 ft 1 is standout tall here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and heightmaxxing

Posh areas tend to be around 5 ft 10 / 5 ft 11. Walked through a posh area at 6 ft 1, and still felt tall.

• +1
The only exhibition you would be put in it is a model exhibition
Are British people kind and make friends with ethnic people or are they racist? im not talking about the sfcels from the forum who would nuke every ethnic country if they could, just regular guys from UK

• +1
How because in slums of mumbai average zoomer is 6'6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and heightmaxxing
Are British people kind and make friends with ethnic people or are they racist? im not talking about the sfcels from the forum who would nuke every ethnic country if they could, just regular guys from UK
Depends most people aren't racist I thing british people are often more subtle than other country's but most people are accepting. if people are racist with you they probably think your Pakistani as racists are retards none hates indains here but alot hate Pakistanis

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm 6ft 1 in England got measured at 186cm by a doctor. (Thought I had to be 6'2 previously because my dad was a taller/bigger man but alas) I get referred to as tall quite often but when I'm out in public in the south of England I see plenty of tall fags including zoomers/old men. I'm not very aware of my own height so maybe that's why I perceive myself as not as tall, either way it's objectively a solid height and it seems to be a bit of hardcap on average height. There are many users here with tall father say (190) and their mother is (5'8/5'10) and they only end up 6'1 (TsarTsar444, Straight head James, Yaarhuni) , so I find it hard to believe the "average zoomer 6'3!" memes when it most definitely is 99% percentile in height.

I can attest that zoomers are mostly short, There's a place in town central view that I drink bobba at and it's not as common to see a tall zoomer. Most middle-aged and older men are depressingly short as well. The UK might be one of the worst countries in Europe when it comes to good looking specimens, the genes here are wank.

I do see lots of bigger guys though, you know the tall wide big blokes lol. I think they're mostly from "hardman" sort of families. Generations of big guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
tell your stats teacher to do boners next

• JFL
Posh areas tend to be around 5 ft 10 / 5 ft 11. Walked through a posh area at 6 ft 1, and still felt tall.
My uncle is 5'11 sadly he got cucked by my grandad. My grandmother is 5'9/5'10 and my grandad is 5'8. I reckon posh areas are a bit a taller.

Last edited:
  • +1
Uk isn't very racist at all. People are super chill here when if comes to race and most people are quite friendly as long as you don't behave like a fucking ethnic. The other day I saw some hot as fuck Stacy with this average Pakistani guy so I guess even curries can slay here.

• +1