The average height is NOT as high as you think it is

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Dgenerate trip to Miami to go to ultra EDM festival

JFL if your thinking 5'11 to 6ft is average

its meme tier how bad heightflation is online even with normies. My redpill dating coach friend is a weak 5'9 and puts 6'1 on his hinge bio LOL. Never gotten caught btw because foids are none the wiser

Im one of the only users who doesnt LARP height, im 6'2 height-mogging the ENTIRE crown lol. Your average 5'10 normie who LARPs as my height is lost in a sea of manlets lol

Why even lie its just pure cuckoldry JFL, 6ft is manlet tier unless your actually 6ft (this makes sense).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazey, RAMU KAKA, leanmaxxin and 22 others
I even wear lifts at my height to get to an easy 6'4-6'5. I have no problem doing this JFL anything to maxx

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Spergi
Stop wearing lifts if you’re 6’2…..

Stop wearing lifts if you’re 6’2…..
why wouldnt I wanna be 6'4-6'5? its such a halo lmfaao and everyone else does it.

why should a manlet fraud to my God given height and mog me cuz of it?

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, RAMU KAKA, leanmaxxin and 5 others
why wouldnt I wanna be 6'4-6'5? its such a halo lmfaao and everyone else does it.

Gotta stop raising the standard Bhai. I’m 180cm morning height I used to be honest and say 5’11 is my height but apparently that’s short nowadays so I larp to 6’1 no one bats an eye. Gotta stop raising the female standards…

standing on ur tippy toes, u look like a manlet

Gotta stop raising the standard Bhai. I’m 180cm morning height I used to be honest and say 5’11 is my height but apparently that’s short nowadays so I larp to 6’1 no one bats an eye. Gotta stop raising the female standards…
dont hate the player hate the game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: okwiwhd, BrahminBoss and NoseProphecy
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Why cant you enjoy the festival like a normal human?

Bopping your head like ur holding in a giant shit.

Straining so hard to get that extra psl boost.

Like ppl can tell ur an insecure tryhard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Niggamaxxer, fukmylyf and 13 others
Do your eyes move :feelsgiga:

Sociopath Stare

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Thats because miami is full of 5’6 cubans, that’s not a fair comparison.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Axii
Thats because miami is full of 5’6 cubans, that’s not a fair comparison.
dnr miami is one of the biggest cities in US and ppl from all over vaction there, ultra had 100k ppl

Yeah, when I Google my height it says bottom 12% or some shit for a man. But anywhere I go it's more like bottom 40%. And I'm at least 3 inches taller than most women

• +1
Reactions: Kazey
Yeah, when I Google my height it says bottom 12% or some shit for a man. But anywhere I go it's more like bottom 40%. And I'm at least 3 inches taller than most women
its such a meme everyone lies

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21

View attachment 2825750

its meme tier how bad heightflation is online even with normies. My redpill dating coach friend is a weak 5'9 and puts 6'1 on his hinge bio LOL. Never gotten caught btw because foids are none the wiser

Im one of the only users who doesnt LARP height, im 6'2 height-mogging the ENTIRE crown lol. Your average 5'10 normie who LARPs as my height is lost in a sea of manlets lol

Why even lie its just pure cuckoldry JFL, 6ft is manlet tier unless your actually 6ft (this makes sense).
water. it’s only places chads go that have high average height

Cringe zoomer festival full of stacys

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Hey was MK one of the steroids you took?

View attachment 2825750

Mirin

What drug are u on? U look gone lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall

View attachment 2825750

Did you actually go to this festival on your own?

damn
you're incel tier in motion

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
Miami is filled with immigrated turbo manlets/ goblinas to be fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Clavicular
yea it’s 5’10 for white zoomers we know

You're obv gonna look tall you are standing next to beancels JFL:lul:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and autistic_tendencies

View attachment 2825750

noooooooooooooooo, average .org user is actually tall enough to be an NBA center brooooooo trust me no Larp

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, TheRagingBull and Clavicular

View attachment 2825750

fuck you buddy, you told us to wear shoe lifts and fraud. now you're roasting us for frauding.

I would catch you for using lifts right away. Poeple using lifts don't have the right proportions.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and dracosondracos
I would catch you for using lifts right away. Poeple using lifts don't have the right proportions.
no u wouldnt my arm length is uncanny and my torso is very long

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, dracosondracos and Clavicular

View attachment 2825750

FACTS
average height is like 5'9 robots on this site will tell you sub 6'3 barefoot is manlet and average height is 6'1:lul:
lying about height is so stupid youre just lying to yourself and completely braindead

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

View attachment 2825750

True people lie about height so much, I’m a weak 6’5 and it’s very uncommon for me to see people near my height let alone as tall or taller than me, all of this is in an upper middle class college full of white zoomers btw

if 6'2 is mogger height irl (in the US at least) and only feels tallish online cause of heightflation why do you feel the need to wear lifts? How is the trouble of wearing them worth it when you're already good without them?

Last edited:
i feel the same way, im 6’2 barefoot (6’2 1/2 in the morning) and anytime i’m in a big crowd it’s like everyone’s hard capped at like 5’9 lmao