The average male HAS NOTHING to turn women on

Andros

Andros

Kraken
The average male voice frenquency is around 120Hrz. The frequency of deep voices that makes women wet (like the voices of Benedict Cumberbatch, Vin Diesel, Barry White...) is 75Hrz or lower, VERY FEW MEN HAVE REAL DEEP VOICE

Most men are not tall

Most men don't have ideal frame

Most men have average penis, few have ideal dick (18cm bonepressed and higher, good girth...)

Most men have shit bones, and don't have ideal hair

ob_14d440_francisco-3-francisco-lachowski-29630621-499-700.jpg
409a520398bcd3a88e74b57447e03209.jpg

IT'S OVER, WHAT A FUCKED UP SPECIES WHEN MOST MALES CAN'T SEXUALLY ATTRACT FEMALES

MG7bPfX56jLbRjUFkazsDQ7RAqemWWbCIs0S7oNH8Cc.gif

giphy.gif

FragrantScratchyHarrier-size_restricted.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: alex569, Chadelite, Copeful and 28 others
but.. but.. it's all about personality, women don't base attraction off of looks buddy haha, get your head out of the gutter!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadelite, Deleted and 21 others
Psl 6 and 6 ft or death in 2020

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, CursedOne, HighIQcel and 9 others
I was wondering the same thing before some time, why are we created in such a way? the majority of men cant attract women to save their own lives using only their looks, they always need to either betabuxx or jestermaxx or both

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, CursedOne, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Average males are unattractive, but not repulsive like incels

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, CursedOne, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
Tell Russia, North Korea, USA, France, UK, Iran, Pakistan, India, and China to nuke all of this planet please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Sad shit, man. Granting women access to the internet, same job opportunities as men & voting rights was a grave mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, alex569, UglyGod360 and 11 others
Because the natural order is fucked. Men didn’t evolve to be good looking. Women were never able to sexually select ever before in history. Only in the past century have women gained the choice to select. This is the result of the sexual revolution. Eventually 95% of men will be incels while chad has massive rape harems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, alex569, 5'8manlet and 12 others
Sad shit, man. Granting women access to the internet, same job opportunities as men & voting rights was a grave mistake.
Don't forget dumping of endocrine disruptors like atrazine, BPA, Xanestrogens, flouride and such have extreme effects on dimorphism. In the 1940s even if a guy didn't have a PSL 5.5+ face they still had deep voices, 2x more test, wider frames, thicker wrists, were more dimorphic in every way.

The guys today are not only below 5PSL but also lack these dimorphic traits caused entirely and directly due to these disruptors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, UglyGod360, shaugstir and 7 others
Don't forget dumping of endocrine disruptors like atrazine, BPA, Xanestrogens, flouride and such have extreme effects on dimorphism. In the 1940s even if a guy didn't have a PSL 5.5+ face they still had deep voices, 2x more test, wider frames, thicker wrists, were more dimorphic in every way.

The guys today are not only below %PSL but also lack these dimorphic traits caused entirely and directly due to these disruptors.
hqdefault.jpg
b3547f03e73ee57bcef864c5893e0e76.jpg
MW-GC898_soda_f_20180201143323_ZQ.jpg
bb020348-jpg.jpg
1950-1950s-retro-pique-nique-banque-de-photo__c12777.jpg
Best-1950s-Horror-Movies-1080x675.jpg
elvis-1950s.jpg
CEEB6B0D-C4E5-4981-90B8-8386AD23B32B_cx0_cy7_cw0_w1200_r1.jpg
617a83cd50158d32dec499134201c86b--daguerreotype-vintage-men.jpg
375770.jpg

It's over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6341, diggbicc and 1 other person

The guys today are not only below %PSL but also lack these dimorphic traits caused entirely and directly due to these disruptors.
Very true. The amount of androgynous-looking males was virtually non-exist back in those days. Whereas nowadays there are so many guys lacking in dimorphism, it's unbelievably sad.
Imagine being born in an era where hypergamy is at an all-time high and where men look less dimorphic than ever before. JFL this truly is the worst period to be alive for a male, EVER.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: alex569, 5'8manlet, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
Very true. The amount of androgynous-looking males was virtually non-exist back in those days. Whereas nowadays there are so many guys lacking in dimorphism, it's unbelievably sad.
Imagine being born in an era where hypergamy is at an all-time high and where men look less dimorphic than ever before. JFL this truly is the worst period to be alive for a male, EVER.

My younger sister (jfl) slightly wristmogs me at 6 inches (I'm 5.75"). Someone needs to shoot all of those Jews responsible for this crap

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Effortless, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
there is a way to reverse it by purging your body of all toxins and disruptors. Your body, cell and test levels will stabilise after. I will make a post on herbs and supplements that can do this

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SolidSnake, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
My younger sister (jfl) slightly wristmogs me at 6 inches (I'm 5.75"). Someone needs to shoot all of those Jews responsible for this crap
Someone needs to

on da jooz
there is a way to reverse it by purging your body of all toxins and disruptors. Your body, cell and test levels will stabilise after. I will make a post on herbs and supplements that can do this
Looking forward to your thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5258 and diggbicc
The average male voice frenquency is around 120Hrz. The frequency of deep voices that makes women wet (like the voices of Benedict Cumberbatch, Vin Diesel, Barry White...) is 75Hrz or lower, VERY FEW MEN HAVE REAL DEEP VOICE

Most men are not tall

Most men have average penis, few have ideal dick (18cm bonepressed and higher, good girth...)

IT'S OVER, WHAT A FUCKED UP SPECIES WHEN MOST MALES CAN'T SEXUALLY ATTRACT FEMALES

giphy.gif

Worst part is average man for woman is 6'2 white chad
You're not a man for them if you don't look like this. You're there as an asexual being
Images3

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Baldingman1998
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Andros
Each generation is becoming less robust

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and CursedOne
I was wondering the same thing before some time, why are we created in such a way? the majority of men cant attract women to save their own lives using only their looks, they always need to either betabuxx or jestermaxx or both
we are all misdeveloped, that's the answer

It is over for average men
Next will be chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and HighIQcel

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Hero of the Imperium

The guys today are not only below 5PSL but also lack these dimorphic traits caused entirely and directly due to these disruptors.
what things do we avoid to avoid these toxic chemicals

Because in Neolithic ages it didn’t matter how good looking you are. You’d fucking bash In the other males head in and just take the woman by force. Of course now we’re civilized so we don’t fucking do that shit

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and CursedOne
That is fucking awful bro. I’m so sorry tbh

I used to think that the world was gonna end with Nukes.

truly rage inducing,the jews really won

Most men are not tall

giphy.gif

666 bro
6 psl
6 foot
6 inches
Is minimum for average girls in 2020