The average mans shoulders aren't as wide as forum users believe...

B

Broski

Zephir

According to this study the average American adult is 470mm wide, with a standard dev of 28mm. Being 500mm (about 20 inch) puts you in the 85th percentile. Since about 3/4 of America is overweight, the true average bideltoid would be lower than 470mm. So a lean 20 inch bideltoid is a mogger measurement.

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho, TeenAscender, Pumanator and 7 others
Average height of 19 years old in 2019, disproves the zoomers are tall meme. Basically the same as the national average for each country.

19_Year_Old_Male_Height_in_2019-NCD_RisC.png

Difference between self reported penis size vs measured by another person (jfl at this one)

h8bPYHw.png

Basically penis length erect is between 7.5% to 8.5% of height though fairly sure this was self reported based on Ecuador being first jfl.

Remember the average user here is 6'3 and has a 7.5 inch dick jfl. Shoulder width memes not correct, what a suprise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Gandy, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
Average height of 19 years old in 2019, disproves the zoomers are tall meme. Basically the same as the national average for each country.

Difference between reported penis size vs measured by another person (jfl at this one)

h8bPYHw.png

Basically penis length erect is between 7.5% to 8.5% of height though fairly sure this was self reported based on Ecuador being first jfl.

Remember the average user here is 6'3 and has a 7.5 inch dick jfl. So yeah shoulder width memes are also not correct, what a suprise.
I love when motherfuckers from Thailand, Philippines, India, China etc try to claim the average height in their generation for young people is 6’ or sone equally ridiculous shit.

Even the tallest ethnicity of China in the north is 5’9 average, this is far far far from a 6’.

What I really think is happening is people over estimate their height and also forget that they’re perceiving people from eye height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, BananaBoy, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
I love when motherfuckers from Thailand, Philippines, India, China etc try to claim the average height in their generation for young people is 6’ or sone equally ridiculous shit.

Even the tallest ethnicity of China in the north is 5’9 average, this is far far far from a 6’.

What I really think is happening is people over estimate their height and also forget that they’re perceiving people from eye height.
The map does show 19 year old Chinese and South Koreans height mogging Italians jfl but yeah no way Indian average is above like 5'6 due to trash tier nutrition.

Also lol at the source being called worldpenis.tadaa-data.de

The map does show 19 year old Chinese and South Koreans height mogging Italians jfl but yeah no way Indian average is above like 5'6 due to trash tier nutrition.

There is no way that chart is accurate. It was made by a coper.

Some Asian guy at my gym who is 6’1 like myself but a Framecel tried convincing everyone in North China is 6’1+ I was like no fucking way

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
This chart puts 19 year old average at 177cm says nothing about which countries were involved but I am going to assume it was in the OECD, data is from 2007.

Comparison between 1977 and 2007 WHO growth reference

2 Figure1 1

Found the data source for 2007 (originally had the wrong source found the right one)

"The current NCHS/WHO growth reference for children and adolescents was based on the 1977 NCHS growth charts. The NCHS/WHO reference was developed from cross-sectional data collected from 4 separate samples of children and adolescents surveyed in the U.S. between 1963–1974."

Last edited:
Is 6"0 tall then for a vietnamese male to be born in Australia with all the nutrition,excerise, maximising growth ?

• +1

Most chinks and young people nowadays wear lifts thats maybe why

Some Asian guy at my gym who is 6’1 like myself but a Framecel tried convincing everyone in North China is 6’1+ I was like no fucking way

i'm 420mm. should I consider suicide? even with roiding and gymcelling I won't get more than 5 cm.

Nice cope but the average zoomer I see outside looks like this
C0A39FA3 88AB 4AEA 9B84 FEA90E29280A

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Bitchwhipper2, ManzareK and 4 others
Yes finally more people are catching on that older generations are the same height if not taller than zoomers. I brutally took the Boomerpill (Boomers and millenials grew up in less urbanized environments eating more natural animal proteins and sleeping a shit ton more)

• +1
Yes finally more people are catching on that older generations are the same height if not taller than zoomers. I brutally took the Boomerpill (Boomers and millenials grew up in less urbanized environments eating more natural animal proteins and sleeping a shit ton more)
Average zoomer is a dysgenic mess.

Poor bone density, low facial angularity, high facial adiposity, many hormonal imbalances, poor muscle-building genetics and a frail frame.

No wonder all women are chad only.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17311, Moggie and 1 other person
Average zoomer is a dysgenic mess.

Poor bone density, low facial angularity, high facial adiposity, many hormonal imbalances, poor muscle-building genetics and a frail frame.

No wonder all women are chad only.
What caused zoomers to be like this? estrogen in the water?

According to this study the average American adult is 470mm wide, with a standard dev of 28mm. Being 500mm (about 20 inch) puts you in the 85th percentile. Since about 3/4 of America is overweight, the true average bideltoid would be lower than 470mm. So a lean 20 inch bideltoid is a mogger measurement.
I've been saying this for a long time here and no one believes it..

• +1
This forum is delusional

Difference between self reported penis size vs measured by another person (jfl at this one)

h8bPYHw.png

Remember the average user here is 6'3 and has a 7.5 inch dick jfl. Shoulder width memes not correct, what a suprise.
Brazil height is not the same as the us