The average normie is insane

Absi

Absi

Casanova
Now that I work again I am subjected to seeing these dudes in a similar or worse situation than me being so upbeat about it.

Dudes are balding at 24, work shit dead end jobs at 6 am in the morning and drive shitty 15 year old cars or don't even have a license but are upbeat about their life. Most of them don't even have gfs so they are incel or near incel. What the fuck are they upbeat about?

They can't even objectively look at their pituful situation and realize that lives are not moving towards anything worthwhile. At 1200. 1400$ per month they will NEVER own a decent flat in the city that costs upwards of 300k. They can sell their kidney, suck off guys at truck stops for money and work 12 hours a day and still never make it.

They distract themselves with some shitty normie hobby like playing football with the bros, hiking, fishing some retarded shit. They "spoil" themselves by buying a pair of shoes or they go to some crappy apartment holiday once a year.

Their lives are so lame they aren't even worth taking. Killing them is pointless. Killing a low tier wageslave normie is an act of mercy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life, incel194012940, 6'5 HTN and 7 others
It's relative obviously, they don't have the IQ/Awarness to realize their situation is shit, they're normie happymaxxed :bluepill::heart:

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, truthhurts, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Some people are genuinely happy with very little. It's due to brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, truthhurts, shieldzz and 2 others
It's relative obviously, they don't have the IQ/Awarness to realize their situation is shit, they're normie happymaxxed :bluepill::heart:

these people are NPCs

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, asia, incel194012940 and 5 others
Whatever floats their boat i guess

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 3links2
Jfl at you acting so special like you are better than them when they are just enjoying life while you are on this forum :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Snoofy, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and GerbertJohnson
Jfl at you acting so special like you are better than them when they are just enjoying life while you are on this forum :feelskek::feelskek:
2101041 1604404751586
2101043 SmartSelect 20201029 051923 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: asia, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, mewingmaxxer and 5 others
The best moments are when they say something like this
3787854 Screenshot 20231127 1423402

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Mfers when they get the "nice lady" :
3787853 settle down v0 84y7pzsfmeoa1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, truthhurts, Juno_roe and 3 others