The average penis size is 5.16" BP with 4.59" girth.

This study has already been debunked, you just mindlessly tried to discredit the reddit post.
They mixed up BP and NBP measurements, they mixed up centimeters and inches, they used wrong numbers, they relied on studies that were done exclusively on men with erectile dysfunction, etc
They literally used studies of niggas with erectile dysfunction included in average length.

Western average is at least 5.7

Salama 2015: 5.9"

Pereira et al 2004: 6"

Wessels et al 1996: 6.2"

Barboza et al 2018: 6.32"

Bondil et al 1992: 6.59"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 23218
Is this study nonBP or BP?

im 7x5 and i get dopamine when im fully hard ngl

The study with 3 d models showed that 6.5*5 nbp is is ideas so i have gettiung extra girth fto over achieve.
Yes but that is about preferences. I’m talking objective numbers.

have you seen the dicks some of these females talke balls deep?
Yes I have, doesn’t negate it. They even shit out babies outta there but that shit ain’t pleasurable is it?

This study has already been debunked, you just mindlessly tried to discredit the reddit post.

They literally used studies of niggas with erectile dysfunction included in average length.

Western average is at least 5.7

Salama 2015: 5.9"

Pereira et al 2004: 6"

Wessels et al 1996: 6.2"

Barboza et al 2018: 6.32"

Cope more. This study has never been debunked. Go read my post before you start coping.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Is this study nonBP or BP?
It’s BP. It’s not mentioned by them but they say “proper method” which is bone-pressed. 😃

That’s cope. That’s world wide average including rice- and curry dicklets

Western average which is what actually matters is 5.5x4.8 BP

Average is 7inches BP

I refuse to believe my tiny looking dick is above average

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Age did not change anything for me.
It's even better.

That’s cope. That’s world wide average including rice- and curry dicklets

Western average which is what actually matters is 5.5x4.8 BP
Read the post. I can tell from what you say you didn't. I address all these things and refute them all.

Average is 7inches BP

I refuse to believe my tiny looking dick is above average
It is. Just because it's above average doesn't mean it's big. Besides dicks were not designed to be humongous, it'd be impractical. Dicks are inherently small when you look at it objectively. It ain't big if it ain't the size of a planet, you feel me?

Btw, 4.59 avg girth looks very very low...

Brutal that I mog the average both length and girth and it still looks tiny

I have no idea how average cock cels cope

Brutal that I mog the average both length and girth and it still looks tiny

I have no idea how average cock cels cope
Yeah I feel you. I'm 6.5" BP and I think I look small even though I'm above average.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Avg is 8 inches If u exclude indians and other asians
@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
In a review of studies using the stretch technique, Dillon, Chama, and Honig (Citation2008) concluded that the maximum stretched length is 5.71 to 5.91 inches (14.5 to 15.01 cm). One study reported a mean length of 6.59 inches (16.74 cm) (Bondil, Costa, Daures, Louis, & Navratil, Citation1992), but their stretch technique has been criticized by other researchers who used the technique (Wessells et al., Citation1996; Shah & Christopher, Citation2002). Excluding this last study, if one assumes that for two studies that reported the median (Ponchietti et al., Citation2001; Shah & Christopher, Citation2002) those values were close to the mean, the overall combined mean stretched length for 13,719 men was 5.11 inches (12.98 cm).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Michael Myers
Avg is 8 inches If u exclude indians and other asians
@Biggdink
When you include Indians and other Asians, average would be 15 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Yeah I feel you. I'm 6.5" BP and I think I look small even though I'm above average.
Legit mine is 6.2x5.3 and it makes me want to sui

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Michael Myers
In a review of studies using the stretch technique, Dillon, Chama, and Honig (Citation2008) concluded that the maximum stretched length is 5.71 to 5.91 inches (14.5 to 15.01 cm). One study reported a mean length of 6.59 inches (16.74 cm) (Bondil, Costa, Daures, Louis, & Navratil, Citation1992), but their stretch technique has been criticized by other researchers who used the technique (Wessells et al., Citation1996; Shah & Christopher, Citation2002). Excluding this last study, if one assumes that for two studies that reported the median (Ponchietti et al., Citation2001; Shah & Christopher, Citation2002) those values were close to the mean, the overall combined mean stretched length for 13,719 men was 5.11 inches (12.98 cm).
Thanks for refuting him. I already could tell those studies of his were BS but this just confirmed it. Thanks again.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Legit mine is 6.2x5.3 and it makes me want to sui
I'm slightly bigger than you and I feel like I got a baby penis when I look at Billy Glide. So yeah don't look at Billy's penis. Thank me later.

Actually, being old is a good thing.
Because we were not so exposed to T inhibitors during our puberty like young men today.
95% of the young men I see look like shit and very low T.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Michael Myers
Actually, being old is a good thing.
Because we were not so exposed to T inhibitors during our puberty like young men today.
95% of the young men I see look like shit and very low T.
How old are you?

Dang. I'm 27 and I already feel old.
Don't.
The best is to come.
All women (even young ones) tell me I am much better gl now than back then.
You will become a man with hard work and it starts around 35 yo.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Michael Myers
Don't.
The best is to come.
All women (even young ones) tell me I am much better gl now than back then.
You will become a man with hard work and it starts around 35 yo.
Sounds good to me bhai. I don't even have a college degree because I'm a dropout. I will go to college starting this year, if all goes well I'll be having my college degree at 31 and so that's close to what you are saying here. :)

• +1
Reactions: Usum
THE COPING IS OVER
AVERAGE FOR WESTERN MALE IS 7 X 5.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Artemis
Do NOT believe any other numbers you see on here. 15,521 men partook in this combined mega-study so it is far more accurate than any other (self-)reported study that you may come across. Something important to note is that these measurements were taken by a third party (often a medical practitioner) to ensure no fraudulence was involved. Many people on here try to claim that "the numbers are higher for white/black men" or "the numbers are lower because there were yellow and brown men (East Asian and South Asian) in this study" or that "sexually active men are bigger on average" or [insert other baseless claim here]; I don't know who's responsible for spreading these fabricated lies but these people either have malicious intentions or they suffer from body dysmorphia disorder themselves and project their own insecurities onto others.

Addressing claim "the numbers are higher for white/black men" and "the numbers are lower because there were yellow/brown men involved" - that's funny, because the men involved in this study were mainly white. Aside from European men, West Asian men ("Middle Eastern") were also involved.

Addressing claim "sexually active men are bigger on average" - this one is also funny, because the numbers in this study were self-reported and therefore unreliable and obviously questionable. The numbers for this one, however, is more realistic compared to other self-reported studies because the numbers for this were 5.7 inches for length and 4.81 inches for girth. Lengthwise it's merely 0.54 inches higher than the actual number and girthwise it's merely 0.22 inches higher than the actual study. These numbers, despite being more realistic, are still inflated at the end of the day.

Addressing claim [insert other baseless claim here] - this one speaks for itself, there's probably a few and not really addressable but below you can find the method of this mega-study and see why this is the most accurate study regarding the penis.

"Study key eligibility criteria: measurement of penis size by a health professional using a standard procedure; a minimum of 50 participants per sample. Exclusion criteria: samples with a congenital or acquired penile abnormality, previous surgery, complaint of small penis size or erectile dysfunction."

Additional note: race is NOT a factor when it comes to size, only in the case of priapism which comes from sickle cell disease which mainly affects black men and some brown men as well as some white men but this is a disease and should be treated as such. Having 10 inches of girth is nothing to brag about and makes one unable to have sex. This is the reason why our penises were never biologically designed to be large: it would be damaging to the female body and make sex impossible.
Btw, why did you say that Calc SD is not reliable?

IMO it is pretty accurate. After all, there are many studies pooled there, not just one.

Anyways, AVERAGE ZOOMER PENIS is 10'' x 8'' in 2023... OVER :feelsrope:

this thread has given me crazy confidence i mog the average man hard

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Btw, why did you say that Calc SD is not reliable?

IMO it is pretty accurate. After all, there are many studies pooled there, not just one.

Anyways, AVERAGE ZOOMER PENIS is 10'' x 8'' in 2023... OVER :feelsrope:
Because they just use studies that we can't be sure of how they were measured in the first place; self-reported or third party involvement? Plus if you scroll up, you can see a post from @khvirgin that shows why one of those studies from CalcSD with the western average is skewed. Not to mention the number of participants is way, way lower to the point it's not even a good measure stick (heh). If there's a new study that surpasses this study, along with the same criteria, then I will accept it but until that day, the most accurate and reliable data we have on dick size is exactly this mega-study I am talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
this thread has given me crazy confidence i mog the average man hard
Good to hear bhai, own it! What's your size though, length and girth? No homo, just curious.

My oatmeal is tasting bitter should I throw it away or keep eating?

Good to hear bhai, own it! What's your size though, length and girth? No homo, just curious.
17 cm girth en 19 cm lang heb dat express gistere gemeten omdat jij dat de vorige keer ook vraagde

• Woah
17 cm girth en 19 cm lang heb dat express gistere gemeten omdat jij dat de vorige keer ook vraagde
Fuaark 17cm girth? Succes met seks. :feelskek: Zoek "Billy Glide" op, als het goed is hoor jij zoiets te hebben want hij lijkt ook rond 19cm lang en hij heeft zelf gezegd dat hij slechts 17,72cm was maar dat was denk ik zonder bonepress dus sowieso wel rond de 19cm. En hij heeft zelf ook gezegd dat hij 17cm girth/omtrek had. Zoek hem even op en kijk of het zo is?

17cm girth is below average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Fuaark 17cm girth? Succes met seks. :feelskek: Zoek "Billy Glide" op, als het goed is hoor jij zoiets te hebben want hij lijkt ook rond 19cm lang en hij heeft zelf gezegd dat hij slechts 17,72cm was maar dat was denk ik zonder bonepress dus sowieso wel rond de 19cm. En hij heeft zelf ook gezegd dat hij 17cm girth/omtrek had. Zoek hem even op en kijk of het zo is?
jaa lijkt daar wel op buite mijn dik is witter bro rap mijn zoek geschiedenis wissen

• +1
17cm girth is below average
That's 6.75" girth. I'd say it's even too much unless the woman's experienced. So if you are into experienced women, @tristan18 then it's gonna be good, you'll be their biggest for sure.
jaa lijkt daar wel op buite mijn dik is witter bro rap mijn zoek geschiedenis wissen
Hij is al dood die man maar hij was Iers en had Italiaans bloed. Waarschijnlijk daardoor dat ie wat donkerder was. Maar ik heb gelezen dat de kleur van je geslachtsdeel ook door testosteron wordt beinvloedt, dus hoe meer testosteron je hebt, hoe donkerder het zal zijn. Op wat voor meiden val je? Want een meid met wat ervaring kan het wel aan, iemand die weinig ervaring heeft met seks gaat veel moeite hebben. Een grote lul hebben is goed voor je ego maar als het om seks gaat, is het niet bepaald praktisch. Je zal het zelf wel merken!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
That's 6.75" girth. I'd say it's even too much unless the woman's experienced. So if you are into experienced women, @tristan18 then it's gonna be good, you'll be their biggest for sure.
average is 7 inches

Hij is al dood die man maar hij was Iers en had Italiaans bloed. Waarschijnlijk daardoor dat ie wat donkerder was. Maar ik heb gelezen dat de kleur van je geslachtsdeel ook door testosteron wordt beinvloedt, dus hoe meer testosteron je hebt, hoe donkerder het zal zijn. Op wat voor meiden val je? Want een meid met wat ervaring kan het wel aan, iemand die weinig ervaring heeft met seks gaat veel moeite hebben. Een grote lul hebben is goed voor je ego maar als het om seks gaat, is het niet bepaald praktisch. Je zal het zelf wel merken!
meestal ouder val niet op foids die jonger zijn als mij

• +1