The average person's brain is wired so differently

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i have this theory that the average man has a good grasp of their looks/genetics and they understand what women are in their league and what they should be attracted to. jfl if you think the average guy shoots for women above his league or even intereacts with them for that matter. jfl if you think the average guy is gonna go on tinder and meet a girl that mogs him in every aspect belving he can slay her with confidence. most couples are looksmatched and its usually men who are dating down not the other way around because men know their plce.

meanwhile i dont. ever since i was young i have been a very jealous and emotional person and always took things that were NOT intended for me. i was shit at math and forced myself to become better at it cuz it seemed cool. i was shit at sports and forced myself to become good at running. i was shit at solving puzzles and forced myself to learn how to solve the rubiks cube. i was shit at academics and forced my way to a PhD posistion.

I have been doing this since i was a teenager so my brain has been wired that way, i have no concept of my own genetic quality and i wil always want things that are not meant for me, this extends to dating too. there alomost no logic in what i do and in how i behave whatsoever, i just take whatever it is that i want, like a kid who wants a new toy for himself.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
I don't agree with this at all, and I can prove it.

Take any couple from ig you can find, maybe even from pinterest if you're that desperate, and post them here. I can tell you already either they will consider the girl an "ugly foid" or tell the guy that his gf mogs him and that he shouldn't be with her.

I don't know where the idea that most couples are looksmatches came from, but it doesn't even make sense from a BP perspective. Think about it, on the one hand you have chad owning ltb. This is something that is widely being talked about, already disproves your point. On the other hand you have beta's not getting laid, aka normies are already not in the equation, that also disproves your point.

Also I miss the oneitis posts not the suicidefuel rambling.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
Average guy thinks anything is possible. and the crazy thing is he’s correct.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition and PlayersGetPlayed