The Average Redpiller Coping Retard's Face (Composite Image)

Rate out of 10. If you believe they're for example, a 4.5, rate 4 and 5.

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
People Used: FreshprinceCEO, Myron Gaines, Donovan Sharpe, Jon Antony Dating, Darius M, Mr. Locario, Rollo Tomassi, Andrew Tate, Todd V Dating, Kevin Samuels, Coach Greg Adams, Richard Cooper, Stephiscold, Alpha Male Strategies, Book of Alpharonomy, 1stman, Prince O, Stirling Cooper, Elliot Hulse, etc.

Result:

Questions:
  • Anything you notice that seems to be a common facial feature or physical trait among them?

Please download this picture and get it rated on Photofeeler (for a week), please! I'll need it for a Redpill Debunking Megathread I am making.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: omnimaxxer, fogdart, ChristianChad and 24 others
Ethnic as expected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel, Hikicel69 and 7 others
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn
@Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @Anchor_Ship
@ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior
@Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel, Deleted member 14160 and 8 others
Ugly

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: omnimaxxer, thecel, AscendingHero and 4 others
People Used: FreshprinceCEO, Myron Gaines, Donovan Sharpe, Jon Antony Dating, Darius M, Mr. Locario, Rollo Tomassi, Andrew Tate, Todd V Dating, Kevin Samuels, Coach Greg Adams, Richard Cooper, Stephiscold, Alpha Male Strategies, Book of Alpharonomy, 1stman, Prince O, Stirling Cooper, Elliot Hulse, etc.

Result:
View attachment 1721753

Questions:
  • Anything you notice that seems to be a common facial feature or physical trait among them?

Please download this picture and get it rated on Photofeeler (for a week), please! I'll need it for a Redpill Debunking Megathread I am making.

Guess what enchanted I said in hamzas server I was depressed they told me to meditate and find myself and make sure to not fap. Here they tell me the truth and how to fix my problems

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Do composite of forum chads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and justadude
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel, Deleted member 14160 and 16 others

Result:
View attachment 1721753

Questions:

The average redpill couper is a fat AFRO-CURRY/ARAB oldcel baldcel

JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, enchanted_elixir and Racky
bald, patchy beard, clear skin, invisible jaw, average neck, invisible cheekbones, wide nose, ethnic, eyebags, nasolabial folds, average eye area, decent teeth, high-ish bodyfat percentage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Hikicel69 and enchanted_elixir
I voted 4. An average of everyone looks average.:bigbrain: However, because averageness is attractive, individual people must be uglier.

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Ethnic balding mouthbreather with tired droopy eyes.

• +1
Imo the average .org must look like latino

• +1
Conditioned to vote 4 and 5 from title which is what I just did and will claim pre emptive bias if you try to use this after some time ure done kid

average white american

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Erik-Jón
They still mog me. :ogre:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back