The average woman is getting uglier

thereallegend

thereallegend

Looksmax Mental Asylum
It's getting harder to find MTBs and HTBs

MTB is Stacy in America

The only MTB+ women I'm finding are trannies

LTB is the new Stacylite in America

I walked into the local Home Depot and it was filled with mordibly obese zoomer foids and femcels with tons of acne

This is why I'm still getting attention in America despite slowly down on my looksmaxxing and improving my pictures

I didn't improve my looks but everyone else looks got worse

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, 0S4MA and 11 others

Its cause your 23 and not in HS or College to find foids at their peak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SidharthTheSlayer, Chadeep and 5 others
View attachment 3014226
Its cause your 23 and not in HS or College to find foids at their peak
There's still good looking foids in my local college town but really it's just a bunch of normies LTB, MTB, HTB. Nothing special.

I actually didn't lose my V card until after school. I ascended post-college , not in college.

I ascended
71f15bf551e1902afb7c7238f7080a1a

if you dont look like this you havent ascended goyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
would u smash
I'm friends with some. But I just can't do it man. Same thing with MILFs and Cougars.

I'm LTB minimum. Could only get excited for MTB+ at this point with my experience.

I've experienced MTB pawg pussy so why go back I can't do it I can't cope.

That's why I'm holding out

larp + gay

Screenshot 2024 07 04 at 50955 PM

Ascended you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and raleqtambrobret
western media is normalizing ugly ass foids to be deemed better than what they truly are under all that makeup, so brutal

• +1
Reactions: h111, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
white girls are getting fatter and ethnic girls are starting to makeup fraud so hard to hide their subhumanity.
It's over for non-asexual men in 2024.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, datboijj and 3 others
white girls are getting fatter and ethnic girls are starting to makeup fraud so hard to hide their subhumanity.
It's over for non-asexual men in 2024.
Gen Z is stressed out in poverty eating ramen noodles after their 8 hour slave shift with constant drug use.

Result is a bunch of ugly motherfuckers walking around.

Like for real, I know I'm a tall low tier normie but it shouldn't be this easy to mog. I feel like the tallest midget.

It's getting harder to find MTBs and HTBs

MTB is Stacy in America

The only MTB+ women I'm finding are trannies

I walked into the local Home Depot and it was filled with mordibly obese zoomer foids and femcels with tons of acne

This is why I'm still getting attention in America despite slowly down on my looksmaxxing and improving my pictures

I didn't improve my looks but everyone else looks got worse
Water. Average foid is 3 PSL. I see more robust MILFs than zoomer foids.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger and datboijj
It's gotten even worse as time goes on. Average women is no lie 2.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Gen Z is stressed out in poverty eating ramen noodles after their 8 hour slave shift with constant drug use.

Like for real, I know I'm a tall low tier normie but it shouldn't be this easy to mog. I feel like the tallest midget.
Meanwhile depending on where I am it feels like I have been spawn-trapped in an area of 8ft genetically modified superhuman Tyler Maher clones.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger

how tall are you? It might be that easy if you're tall enough.

Meanwhile depending on where I am it feels like I have been spawn-trapped in an area of 8ft genetically modified superhuman Tyler Maher clones.
I see short Chadlites all the time and tall MTNs ... I see the ocassionally tall HTN too

past 20 foids are ugly nowadays because zoomer aesthetics are dogshit for anyone who isnt a teenager

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
past 20 foids are ugly nowadays because zoomer aesthetics are dogshit for anyone who isnt a teenager
Gen Z women are aging like milk. They think that skincare addiction, makeup fraud and filler can excuse a poor diet, substance abuse, and using birth control throughout their entire prime fertile years.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger and Latinolooksmaxxer
Gen Z women are aging like milk. They think that skincare addiction, makeup fraud and filler can excuse a poor diet, substance abuse, and using birth control throughout their entire prime fertile years.
i hooked up with a High Functioning Autistic girl in college condom broke and she started crying because she would have to take pill she was also the blue belt female jiu jitsu collegiate state champion of that year

but she also said that bearing my child wouldnt be a bad thing if it happened that was the most amazing compliment I got in my life

but shes millennial so hotter than gen z

Last edited:
Sorry incels. I gotta go to see some fireworks. I'm a certified normie now that has to leave you niggas in da dust.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Beautiful or not they still dont want me

you want to massage those robust milf's asses and kiss their powerful jawlines

Yet her opinion of herself has never been more bloated in human history.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
starving these adiposeniggers would raise the average rating of foids from 2 to 5, aka fuckable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back