The average zoomer isn't 6'2

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
A lot of autists on this site claim that the average height of 5'9 is impossible, supposedly due to every zoomer being tall. This is not true however. First off, zoomers are taller than previous generations. The height difference isn't that much at all, maybe like 2 inches at the most. The reason people think this is because taller people are more likely to leave the house and go to places, creating the illusion of giant height. Before any of you copers say "But the average height in my class is 6'3", its not true either. Men lie about their height and many fraud with shoes that make them significantly taller. Also, short people are less noticeable and acknowledged as a whole compared to taller people.
TLDR: The average height of zoomers is still taller than other generations, but not to the degree which is claimed by users here. I would say the average is around 5'10-6'0.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Toth's thot, Deleted member 2214 and 11 others
Yea average might not be that tall, I’m not even 6’ and I’m taller than most guys but there are soo many 6’3+ zoomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 11758, .👽. and 2 others
avg is 5'9.5 (at least here). people who say its 6' or more never go outside

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, closedplatecel, spark and 7 others
Confirmation biases, being a heightmog is much more impactful than seeing a guy of average height, so most people notice tall guys more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, .👽., Deleted member 8904 and 5 others
this is still ropefuel tho
Not as much as if 6'2 was the average height. Still, face matters more than height. If you're at least 5'7, you still have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14262
A lot of autists on this site claim that the average height of 5'9 is impossible, supposedly due to every zoomer being tall. This is not true however. First off, zoomers are taller than previous generations. The height difference isn't that much at all, maybe like 2 inches at the most. The reason people think this is because taller people are more likely to leave the house and go to places, creating the illusion of giant height. Before any of you copers say "But the average height in my class is 6'3", its not true either. Men lie about their height and many fraud with shoes that make them significantly taller. Also, short people are less noticeable and acknowledged as a whole compared to taller people.
TLDR: The average height of zoomers is still taller than other generations, but not to the degree which is claimed by users here. I would say the average is around 5'10-6'0.
This is undeniable btw, you can't cope your way out of this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I've always thought that ethnic and white people shouldn't be held to the same height standards (all else equal, not here to argue who mogs or w.e shit).

a 5'10'' latino or latino passing dude is well above average in peoples' eyes while a 5'10'' white guy is average at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
legit if a tall person gets mogged twice a week (while walking past literally hundreads of thousand of people a week)
he will start crying "this generation is so tall FML"

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, closedplatecel, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
avg is 5'9.5 (at least here). people who say its 6' or more never go outside
I'm 6 and I go out sometimes and I get heightmogged by every zoomer I come across.

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
If you study human history, the average height fluctuates depending on the era. But we most likely have gotten shorter with time. In fact according to Biblical scholars, we've actually shrunk from 15 feet tall ever since the dawn of man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Taller people are more likely to leave the house
and thats the people we are competing with. manlets rotting dead at their moms basement are not part of the statistics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15884 and turkproducer
I’m 6 feet even and I feel very average among zoomers, if I was 2 inches taller I would feel tall (and this is in Chadinavia). 6 feet is not that special a height. At that height you either heightmog or you get heightmogged, and that is my daily experience. Brutalt for anyone under 6ft tho

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Yes in most countries zoomers are 1-2 inches taller than the actual "average", maybe a bit more in thirdies where boomers were starved as children

Height19

Height fem

Id say the average zoomer is 5’8 -6’3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15884 and 6 others
id rather be psl 3 and 6'10 than psl 7 and 5'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
avg zoomer height is 5’10.5 max

• +1
id rather be psl 3 and 6'10 than psl 7 and 5'3
Im latino so obviously I would rather be psl 7 and 5'3. Height doesn't matter for us, I feel bad for white bois

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14262
Im latino so obviously I would rather be psl 7 and 5'3. Height doesn't matter for us, I feel bad for white bois

no body takes latinos seriously anyways

Average height for zoomers is probably 5'9.

Average male height is generally 175-177cm in all English speaking countries
Average height for zoomers, if there was any difference would be 179cm absolute max, nowhere near 6'2+ like these aspies will tell you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 15099
Average male height is generally 175-177cm in all English speaking countries
Average height for zoomers, if there was any difference would be 179cm absolute max, nowhere near 6'2+ like these aspies will tell you
bruh, 179 is still ropefuel

its really noticeble in places like thailand where 3 years ago i felt like super tall and now i feel short

6'0 in rich areas

holy shit this really was my best post

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
avg cant be lower than 6'1 where i live i swear

fyi im 5'8

• JFL
Cause we zoomers (especially American zoomers) are all very inherently blackpilled, and all manlets wear lifts.