The avg age of the userbase here is 16

Depressed Twink

Depressed Twink

Silver
No wonder there aint any new groundbreaking theories like in the good old lookism times. The high iq theories always came from the high iq oldies.

"Just mew bro, dont forget it !!11!"

Inb4 muh join date.
-im longer in the psl scene than you fgts that founds this place probly thrgh incels or other mainstream youtubers.

All in all:
Its over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot, Deleted member 1180, Demir and 1 other person
Shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Everything has already been said, theres nothing new to discover.

Lookism has too many oldcels 30+

The ideal userbase is narcy 6 chadlites in their 20s posting stories about their slays/experiences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180, Lorsss, Npcdoomer and 5 others
Lookism has too many oldcels 30+

The ideal userbase is narcy 6 chadlites in their 20s posting stories about their slays/experiences

Why is the ideal userbase? Ideally you want incel virgins that spend their time trying to find out new ways to ascend and not normies and chads that are bragging about their slays. Their contribution to the psl community is ZERO.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and hebbewem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Lorsss, Krezo and 3 others
Hopefully bro I want some new stuff ngl
I did tinder expirements and alos found out that females rate similarly to the men on this forum. Next up is probably facial harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
anyone who has experienced the black pill should be here

Last edited:
Why is the ideal userbase? Ideally you want incel virgins that spend their time trying to find out new ways to ascend and not normies and chads that are bragging about their slays. Their contribution to the psl community is ZERO.
What am I gonna learn from an incel who never touched a pussy in his life? I prefer to read about stories of guys who can get laid and how they did it, their methods and game, etc

Normies don't even post on forums like this, they just fuck and chill. Whereas the narcy chadlites who are insecure will come on psl and post interesting blackpills. There's nothing funnier than a decent looking guy who gets laid and still posts here tbh they are for sure not nt

I don't mind posting alongside incels, but incels who keep crying all day and make no effort to ascend and looksmax get on my nerves because they keep making the same repetitive threads about how lonely and pathetic they are.

Incels who get rejected and post about it make interesting threads tho. Also don't want to post alongside teens who are barely surviving puberty and are weebs whose only interactions with the world are through are discord.

anyone who has experienced the black pill should be here
Black Pill
When somebody refuses a red pill you must force it upon them by having sexual intercourse with their girlfriend or sister.
"Dave had to be black pilled."
by The Eternal Anglo August 03, 2016

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Krezo, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Depressed Twink
Trainee

Joined Jun 19, 2019 Messages 22

I'm 12(twelve)

Incel community got real watered down and is basically foreveralone.

Personally i myself am too jaded to give a fuck anymore, nothing surprises me no black pills

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
No wonder there aint any new groundbreaking theories like in the good old lookism times. The high iq theories always came from the high iq oldies.

"Just mew bro, dont forget it !!11!"

Inb4 muh join date.
-im longer in the psl scene than you fgts that founds this place probly thrgh incels or other mainstream youtubers.

All in all:
Its over.
So You would Rather be will Actually Delusional Oldcels who say shit like "Jordan BArette" / "Meeks" or it's over... Yh STFU SHIT THREAD OP :feelskek:

legit thread, preserve yourself