The bane of my life

is there actual proof of anybody going from 4.5 to 7". theres guys like me who jerk off everyday and still have the same length for 5 years. u prob saw examples of puberty
I jerk off for almost 5 years, and have the same length
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
at least your is thick... what's your girth?

PE is scam.
 
.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
no PE for your fat
 
I need to remind you OP:


Hahaha 1
 
.
 
Last edited:
I feel bad man
Just lose fat around pubic bone and go for some penis surgery
 
Try measuring from side
Exposes more pubic bone
 
Didn't click on that spoiler. You telling me PE can be useless? Damn, one more reason for me to rope. I'm close to your size.
 

Similar threads

bbastardd
Replies
4
Views
27
bbastardd
bbastardd
incomplete
Replies
21
Views
66
incomplete
incomplete
BraveCake
Replies
15
Views
71
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
U
Replies
10
Views
78
user83793
U
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
3
Views
25
nunya
nunya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top