The bar for being attractive is so much higher for men

B

blackbencarson

Bronze
As a woman you just need to have hair and not have any major deformities to be considered attractive. As a man you need to be tall, perfect body, handsome, perfect style, confident but not too cocky, humble but not too shy, successful both financially and socially, and it doesn't hurt to be hung. To be considered attractive as a man, you need to be above 80% of the male population, to be considered attractive as a woman, you have to simply be average. That's why so many people repeat the stereotype of "hot girl with an ugly guy" when in reality, they're both average, the bar for women to be "hot" is just on the ground.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, litaz, white girls lover and 15 others
its too hard for us normies out there I QUIT

I dont care what women think, i only care about myself and my dick getting sucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, bogii and ilovelamp08
I dont care what women think, i only care about what everyone thinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, |Daddy_Zygos|, ilovelamp08 and 1 other person
To be considered attractive as a man, you need to be above 80% of the male population, to be considered attractive as a woman, you have to simply be average.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Tallooksmaxxer and Anchor_Ship
water but yes

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ilovelamp08 and blackbencarson
All those average women are getting pumped and dumped by more attractive guys. Those average women crave a relationship with a high quality guy, but they will NEVER get it. Sex for women doesn't mean shit, it's a LTR what they are looking for. And we men look for tons of sex with hotties. See where I am going?

For a woman, LTR with an attractive man is the same that for you, sex with a hot woman. Both sexes suffer from the same but different perspectives.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: beau, copemaxxeer, Lars and 10 others
The bar is high but it's not that high. We're just less than human

• +1
Reactions: litaz, ilovelamp08, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
This isn't true at all. Obviously for a hookup app like Tinder or ONS at clubs it does, but for LTR you just need to be not ugly aka 4.5-5+ PSL by this forum's standards.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 3946
That's why so many people repeat the stereotype of "hot girl with an ugly guy" when in reality, they're both average, the bar for women to be "hot" is just on the ground.
Yeah girls get underrated and guys get overrated, it's purely contextual though. supply and demand

The bar is high but it's not that high. We're just less than human
This.

The ratings on this forum are a massive cope. The same people rated "4 PSL" on here would be incels in the nerdy friend group (if they even have friends) at my school. Average white guy 18-22 would be rated 5+ PSL if they frauded as hard as the Indians in the ratings section.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
All those average women are getting pumped and dumped by more attractive guys. Those average women crave a relationship with a high quality guy, but they will NEVER get it. Sex for women doesn't mean shit, it's a LTR what they are looking for. And we men look for tons of sex with hotties. See where I am going?

For a woman, LTR with an attractive man is the same that for you, sex with a hot woman. Both sexes suffer from the same but different perspectives.
once us normies will turn 28-30 we may find luck with an used up becky that still dreams about chad pumping and dumping her when she was 20 and that will only be at your side for convenience. Once the tide turns dire, she might divorce and ruin u as well. Good world

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
They enjoy sex with an attractive guy, but they don't crave 24/7 sex the same way men do. Our libidos work in different ways. Proof is the difference in behavior of both sexes.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
dont even get me to talk on make up...

dont even get me to talk on make up...
im sure girls base their "look rating" on the way they look when they are on high heels and with makeup on

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
This isn't true at all. Obviously for a hookup app like Tinder or ONS at clubs it does, but for LTR you just need to be not ugly aka 4.5-5+ PSL by this forum's standards.

you need so many other attributes other than looks for LTR. Its harder than hooking up + you still need to be a certain looks threshold anyways so cope

• +1
They enjoy sex with an attractive guy, but they don't crave 24/7 sex the same way men do. Our libidos work in different ways. Proof is the difference in behavior of both sexes.
just because they're trying to lock down a chad for an ltr doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy just getting dicked down by one multiple times a week. you're saying an incel who can't get laid at all is equal to some hoe who gets railed by chads all the time but can't ltr them. that's bullshit.

Last edited:
you need so many other attributes other than looks for LTR. Its harder than hooking up + you still need to be a certain looks threshold anyways so cope
not true at all. any ugly man could get in a LTR if he simped hard enough (hate using that word but it fits)

he'll just have himself a gf that will make him wait 6 months to fuck while she likely gets dick on the side from the guys she actually is physically attracted to but won't commit to her

• +1
im sure girls base their "look rating" on the way they look when they are on high heels and with makeup on
yeah. they even think basic skincare and shit ascend them hard.

just because they're trying to lock down a chad for an ltr doesn't mean they wouldn't just get dicked down by one multiple times a week. that's bullshit.
Do you have any real world experience? Let me give you some:

MOST women that you fuck on a regular basis (call it FWB or whatever you want) expect to progress with you to a LTR and start to get attached after 2 or 3 fucks. It never fails.

Do you have any real world experience?

MOST women that you fuck on a regular basis (call it FWB or whatever you want) expect to progress with you to a LTR and start to get attached after 2 or 3 fucks. It never fails.
and you actually think that's equally bad to an average to below average guy who doesn't get shit?

not true at all. any ugly man could get in a LTR if he simped hard enough (hate using that word but it fits)

he'll just have himself a gf that will make him wait 6 months to fuck while she likely gets dick on the side from the guys she actually is physically attracted to but won't commit to her

wdym not true, how can you even argue against that. For hookups you can literally only rely on your looks and in club setting you dont even need to be that gl to get laid

for a good LTR you need higher education, stable high salary job, car, apartment, need to be normie in looks and also maintain your looks otherwise your parter just loses attraction, also all the expenses and emotional burden from your partner. All of this if you're normie, now 2x that to compensate when you are ugly.

and you actually think that's equally bad to an average to below average guy who doesn't get shit?
I didn't say that. I said that's the average female problem. Obviously sexlessness is worse that being used like a worthless disposable fleshlight right?But you are trying to understand a female problem with a male perspective. That's like asking a fucking woman if they understand how hard is the life of the average sexless male, she can't even wrap her mind around it.

Last edited:
wdym not true, how can you even argue against that. For hookups you can literally only rely on your looks and in club setting you dont even need to be that gl to get laid

for a good LTR you need higher education, stable high salary job, car, apartment, need to be normie in looks and also maintain your looks otherwise your parter just loses attraction, also all the expenses and emotional burden from your partner. All of this if you're normie, now 2x that to compensate when you are ugly.
for hookups you need to rely on your looks which means months/years in the gym consistently and even then you still might not be considered hot enough for the average chick in a club or bar lmao
most clubs have a 10:1 male female ratio chicks in a club are not hooking up with average guys its probably the most hypergamous environment outside of tinder

for a LTR all you have to do is give a bitch attention. LTR doesn't equal sex especially if you're an average looking guy she's gonna make you wait for months for what she'll let a hot guy do on the first link

Last edited:
I didn't say that. I said that's the average female problem. Obviously sexlessness is worse that being used like a disposable fleshlight.
Both sexes suffer from the same but different perspectives.
your post made it sound like that and a lot of women legitimately buy into that notion as well. meanwhile you have a horde of guys who literally can't get laid for shit, let alone have an ltr where they don't get cucked into a different dimension. those are two completely different worlds.

Last edited:
This.

The ratings on this forum are a massive cope. The same people rated "4 PSL" on here would be incels in the nerdy friend group (if they even have friends) at my school. Average white guy 18-22 would be rated 5+ PSL if they frauded as hard as the Indians in the ratings section.
On one hand yes, on the other hand the avg PSL of ppl who've posted themselves here is like 4.5 tbh. I know a ton of 4PSLers irl that have it way better than ppl in here think irl, its semi over but not completely. Just dont expect to receive any validation if sub 5psl (or sub 5.5 even) , do all the work yourself, no one is gonna hit you / text you first ever unless you significantly looks diff them.

for hookups you need to rely on your looks which means months/years in the gym consistently and even then you still might not be considered hot enough for the average chick in a club or bar lmao

for a LTR all you have to do is give a bitch attention. LTR doesn't equal sex especially if you're an average looking guy she's gonna make you wait for months for what she'll let a hot guy do on the first link

trust me i tried a LTR and it goes above and beyond "just giving her attention." Its actually like a second job to be in a relationship.

As for your years in the gym comment i can easily say that it will take you even more time and effort to get a decent education and leeway into a high paying job which will be mostly spent on not you but on satisfying your partner which leaves you broke and without gratification.

You can actually hop on a cycle and you can literally mog most natural men within months, so i dont see it as a problem. Hamza is the best example of a ugly bugeyed indian jawlet who just grew a beard, gymcelled and then slayed in clubs. He struggles alot more with ltrs and her girlfriends have been UGLY ASF.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
your post made it sound like that and a lot of women legitimately believe that notion. meanwhile you have a horde of guys who literally can't get laid for shit, let alone have an ltr where they don't get cucked into a different dimension. those are two completely different world

your post made it sound like that and a lot of women legitimately buy into that notion as well. meanwhile you have a horde of guys who literally can't get laid for shit, let alone have an ltr where they don't get cucked into a different dimension. those are two completely different worlds.
Not getting sex as a man fucks with your mind and it's brutal. But getting pumped and dumped by a man much better than the woman, fucks with her mind too, she will never forget how she was nothing to him, just a worthless piece of meat.

Not getting sex as a man fucks with your mind and it's brutal. But getting pumped and dumped by a man much better than the woman, fucks with her mind too, she will never forget how she was nothing to him, just a worthless piece of meat.
sure. but transform that woman into an inkwell for a week and she'll pray to the gods to be able to go back to getting pumped and dumped by chads.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 17448 and blackbencarson
but at least they get to have fun and feel pleasure while for normies that happens once in a blue fucking moon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
nahh girls love too cocky guys if you can back it up

finally someone that speaks the truth

• +1
Reactions: beau and Deleted member 17448