The bar for men’s grooming and appearance is so low

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

“They’re allowed to have shit haircuts in particular. They’re allowed to dress like middle schoolers. It’s ridiculous. I see twentysomething men dressed like sixth graders or hypebeasts.

The bare minimum standard, imo and if I ruled over a totalitarian society (lol), for attractive male attire should be Finánce Bro or Tesla Tech Bro or All American Lumberjack aesthetic. No fucking less. I’m so over the vast majority of them coming across as scrubs when a few simple fixes would elevate them so much. It’s so embarrassing, I hate even being seen with men who dress subpar to this.

They’re so focused on having the right car? No no no…THIS is where the problem resides”

i believe this is the reason a lot of guys don’t put the effort in their looks ^^^

“Yeah this is true for the majority of them. There’s so many average to below average men that have high self esteem and don’t care about how they look. I’m sure someone who is really unattractive is aware he doesn’t look like brad Pitt, but since men are valued for way more than looks, it isn’t a debilitating thing. They’re confident or cocky about their other strengths, or just their perceived superiority of being a male. Majority of people with eating disorders and body dysmorphic disorder are women for a reason. We are told from young that our entire worth is in our looks. Men aren’t.”
“my fiance and i were just talking about this a few hours ago... like how many men expect so much from their partners but can't be bothered to match their efforts. i asked him how often he heard ugly old dudes at his (male dominated) work talk shit about their wives' appearances, or talk about how they need to find a young woman to have sex with and he said he heard it a lot. like 30 year old guys with receding hairlines and beer bellies thinking that it's okay to groom and fuck 19 year olds, or cheat on the mothers of their newborn children. meanwhile, my fiance doesn't even expect me to shave or wear makeup. and he uses conditioner.

i'm glad i have him, and i'm glad i'm queer so i have options other than men to be with... cuz so many men just aint shit. i have an ex who never brushed his teeth but would ask me to shave my pits (even tho doing that gives me painful infections under my skin).”

“I feel so strongly about this you cant even imagine. looking beautiful takes work even if it looks effortless. I REFUSE TO GLOW UP TO TAKE DATE A MEDIOCRE AVERAGE LOOKING DUDE. if i look hot the guy needs to look good beside me. im not going to compromise on that and i will die on that hill.”
“I used to beg my ex to apply sunscreen and moisturizer. He never kept the habit. We havent been together in years and now he is in his 30s and soooooooooo wrinkly. Aging very fast for his age when compared to me and other guys around his age. He is just aging bad and I know it's going to look even worse in his 40s. He would probably have amazing skin with a little bit of botox and daily sunscreen and moisturizer. It makes me happy because he was awful to me so he deserves this. If we were together this would have not been the case haha”
Men age like fine wine bro
“The bar is NON EXISTENT for them. Like you said, showering is considered effort 😂. It’s truly sooooo pathetic and sad. But you’re absolutely correct and any men who ever date me will hear about this. I’ll also make hints about them spending money on their appearance and Botox etc. they need to start learning. For better or worse.”
Loool we all know the meme here
“this is why you should never date ugly men or even give them the time of day. i treat unattractive men as if they are invisible since that's what they do to women. i have also noticed that hot guys are much kinder anyway whereas it's the ugly guys that are mean.”
She’s blinded by the halo effect….

“My standards for men I'll date appearance wise is be in good physical shape, nice head of hair and good hygene, plus no sloppy outfits that look like they slept in them. I get so much hate from friends and family for this and people reminding me that it's the inside that counts, I put a ton of time and effort into my appearance and grooming and hold myself to a high standard and it's too much to ask for a semi cute guy without dirt under his nails? I know so many women with the most dirty sloppy looking boyfriends and husband's.”
If you think about it “her standards “ aren’t as high as you think, that shit is some basic stuff you should be able to do if you’ve been blackpilled, the problem is men legit put no effort that this shit shouldn’t be considered something impossible to do lol
Basically
Go to the gym
Prevent balding (minox, finasteride)
Skin care and not smelling like shit lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17217, Preoximerianas and 11 others
Genesis 1:27 - So God created Chad in his own image, in the image of God created he him; slayer and female created he them. Incels, he didnt give a hoot about them.

Adolf Behrman   Talmudysci 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, aBetterMii, pwettyboijens and 20 others
if anything its women with extremely low standards
you can't be a femcel unless ur severely obese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, IncelsBraincels, Preoximerianas and 8 others
you can't be a femcel unless ur severely obese
White women can be severely obese too, there's always a black dude that wants a snowbunny

This is the power of BBC you see

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii, germanlooks and 18 others
Foids getting mad over hypothetical scenarios that they come up with in their peanut brains, what’s new?

Also complaining about having to use make up JFL…if you don’t like it don’t do it you dumb cunt. Oh wait but then you can’t hide your subhumanity behind two tons of cosmetic products anymore and Stacy will fog you even harder.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, shave, GetShrekt and 10 others
Softmaxxing doesn't fix their few mm of bone.

These women are most likely beckies who expect gigachad. No amount of beauty products and clothes can make an average looking woman a stacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
tldr man

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
theres not even much we can do without looking gay

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14905, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
she's right though

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Foids getting mad over hypothetical scenarios that they come up with in their peanut brains, what’s new?

Also complaining about having to use make up JFL…if you don’t like it don’t do it you dumb cunt. Oh wait but then you can’t hide your subhumanity behind two tons of cosmetic products anymore and Stacy will fog you even harder.
Women have a strong hardwired instinct to believe they are the victim when they can thinking of a "plausible" sounding narrative for it because it triggers the provider and protector response in men. This is how women have drained society of all it's wealth and created a slave class of men that worship them as gods.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
Women have a strong hardwired instinct to believe they are the victim when they can thinking of a "plausible" sounding narrative for it because it triggers the provider and protector response in men. This is how women have drained society of all it's wealth and created a slave class of men that worship them as gods.
some men are meant to worship them some are meant to fuck them; alpha seed beta need is as old as homo sapiens itself
thats why you never take women seriously and you focus on yourself; never LTR never co habitate etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ethniframementalcel, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
brootal

guys that dont use makeup r cucks