THE BASKETBALL MYTH IS COPE

People still believe that playing basketball every day of the year will make you taller because it is intense as a sport and you jump / run all the time but in reality no evidence has shown that it helps height growth .
So why every basketball player is tall because the short ones get rejected by the teams ( common sense ) you only see the 5% of male height charts play the sport and promote the myth that it makes you taller .
What actually matters is proper nutrition, sleep of course , no fucking useless drugs and of course genetics 🧬 so basketball is cope sorry to you all midgets still playing basketball 🏀

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Quantumphysics, shewantsme and 2 others
i agree completely but its sad stuff like this even has to be posted
some people on here are genuinely so stupid and think stuff like this and swimming will make their frame bigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, shia.jihadist, Meister! and 5 others
wish i blasted hgh and ai when i was 9

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and aber
There has been crazy growth spurts though. Good example is him he was 5’8 at 16 and then look at him dwarfing 6’5 MJ in the nba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Outerz14 and IndraBC
i agree completely but its sad stuff like this even has to be posted
some people on here are genuinely so stupid and think stuff like this and swimming will make their frame bigger
I know 5”4 dude who brags that one day he will be a famous player and we all laugh at him that’s what inspired me to write this

There’s no evidence that it doesn’t increase height either

Just do 20 sets of genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and rgvmogger07
I have never heard anyone say this. How braindead do you have to be to believe something like this?

I have never heard anyone say this. How braindead do you have to be to believe something like this?
Red pill users love this one

• +1
Reactions: qazw
I have a friend with blonde hair, blue eyes and he has that roblox face
, he has a good jawline hair everything BUT he is like 5'3.
He has been always playing basketball competitively since very little and he is actually very good despite his height, has has gone to big tournaments and etc. But he has always been short since little nad baskeyball didnt help him grow much.
His motheris like 5'1-2 too and father like 5'9.
At the end genetics is always king

I have a friend with blonde hair, blue eyes and he has that roblox face
View attachment 3126286, he has a good jawline hair everything BUT he is like 5'3.
He has been always playing basketball competitively since very little and he is actually very good despite his height, has has gone to big tournaments and etc. But he has always been short since little nad baskeyball didnt help him grow much.
His motheris like 5'1-2 too and father like 5'9.
At the end genetics is always king
Mogger but midget

People still believe that playing basketball every day of the year will make you taller because it is intense as a sport and you jump / run all the time but in reality no evidence has shown that it helps height growth .
So why every basketball player is tall because the short ones get rejected by the teams ( common sense ) you only see the 5% of male height charts play the sport and promote the myth that it makes you taller .
What actually matters is proper nutrition, sleep of course , no fucking useless drugs and of course genetics 🧬 so basketball is cope sorry to you all midgets still playing basketball 🏀
O genuinely think it wouldn’t be cope only if you started at like 8 year then yes it might increase your adult height by like 2.5 cm and i have multiple reasons to back that up but if you start at 14 its probably cope

O genuinely think it wouldn’t be cope only if you started at like 8 year then yes it might increase your adult height by like 2.5 cm and i have multiple reasons to back that up but if you start at 14 its probably cope
I played basket ball when I was 9 till 15 did not help at all