The BBC has reached North Africa

• +1
Reactions: litaz and MA_ascender
Why is is “3” and what does “azis” mean azis is close to name Aziz
And 3 Wtf is 3

I’m confused why Nafri cucks made this meme when they could just call blacks “Khel”
theres this sound in the language that doesnt have a letter in the latin alphabet, and 3 looks like the letter that makes that sound

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 97baHater
Idk man Algerian girls around me don’t mind dating blacks
He is probably talking about native Algerians and you are talking about western Algerians.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and 97baHater
Why is is “3” and what does “azis” mean azis is close to name Aziz
And 3 Wtf is 3

I’m confused why Nafri cucks made this meme when they could just call blacks “Khel”

Why the number? Is it normal for Madrid to use the number 3 and other numbers in conjunction with letters?
Because there’s no equivalent of that Arabic letter in Latin alphabet so we use 3 and black cucks hate when we call them Khel anyway

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Idk man Algerian girls around me don’t mind dating blacks
Those I know are just plainly racist, might depend on the area since I'm sure they've never even met a black person, do you live in oran?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and MA_ascender
theres this sound in the language that doesnt have a letter in the latin alphabet, and 3 looks like the letter that makes that sound
AH MAKES SENSE. I typed in the word and I just got Arabs no black people tbh weird. Seems like the word is contextual

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
AH MAKES SENSE. I typed in the word and I just got Arabs no black people tbh weird. Seems like the word is contextual
There are many Arabic dialects so it makes sense that one word has a totally different meaning. An Arabic speaker from Morocco would not understand an Arabic speaker from Yemen according to what I know.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
There are many Arabic dialects so it makes sense that one word has a totally different meaning. An Arabic speaker from Morocco would not understand an Arabic speaker from Yemen according to what I know.
That’s because Arabs from Maghreb have mixed it with their native amazigh language

Nah but Moroccans are too proud if you get what I mean. If some one has critique on something it must have been some one elses fault or it is algerian propoganda
Depends where you live

In my city and the northwest in general no one gives a damn about Algeria. You come from the east so its more normal

And its just a culture of who has the biggest dick in everything which is ridiculous and even women participate on it. No one is willing to recognize a mistake especially in public, thats why we have all those fights, no one is willing to be the first to deescalate on anything or accept a mistake because everyone else will look at him as weak and his opponent will not see it as a sign of peace but as a chance to humilliate you and win

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Gengar and 97baHater
Those I know are just plainly racist, might depend on the area since I'm sure they've never even met a black person, do you live in oran?
I live in mosta, it’s near wahran

that’s what it is
Depends where you live

In my city and the northwest in general no one gives a damn about Algeria. You come from the east so its more normal

And its just a culture of who has the biggest dick in everything which is ridiculous and even women participate on it. No one is willing to recognize a mistake especially in public, thats why we have all those fights, no one is willing to be the first to deescalate on anything or accept a mistake because everyone else will look at him as weak and his opponent will not see it as a sign of peace but as a chance to humilliate you and win
dark triad warrior honor culture. It also breeds low IQ brutes as a side effect unfortunately

Depends where you live

JFL sounds exactly the Moroccans in the Netherlands.
that’s what it is
I also believe most nafris are not actually Arabic but Berber, or so I’ve been told.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and PrinceLuenLeoncur
JFL sounds exactly the Moroccans in the Netherlands.

I also believe most nafris are not actually Arabic but Berber, or so I’ve been told.
Ada used Berber’s. It’s true that’s why they are retarded for crying about bbc chucking them they are literally lightskin Somalis it’s not even real cucking

Depends where you live

And also when you have bad government

Ada used Berber’s. It’s true that’s why they are retarded for crying about bbc chucking them they are literally lightskin Somalis it’s not even real cucking
Who’s Ada?

nah bruh dont compare us with zoomalis. thats a violation

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Cope

nah bruh dont compare us with zoomalis. thats a violation
Fuck, man. They really have the status of being the South Asians of Africa, eh? :feelswah::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
Fuck, man. They really have the status of being the South Asians of Africa, eh? :feelswah::ogre:
Probably even worse. Top 3 worst nationalities indian, zoomali and bangladesh

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Probably even worse. Top 3 worst nationalities indian, zoomali and bangladesh
My reaction to this:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I wrote “arabised berbers” but you know how auto correct be tripping
JFL. Yeah here in the Netherlands sometimes I see a flag that represents the amazigh community. But I’ve not seen them in years anymore. Idk if they take offense to being considered Arab or not. Probably do but idk. I guess they have some Arab ancestry anyway.

JFL. Yeah here in the Netherlands sometimes I see a flag that represents the amazigh community. But I’ve not seen them in years anymore. Idk if they take offense to being considered Arab or not. Probably do but idk. I guess they have some Arab ancestry anyway.
You have the pan African type of Nafris (I even met an Moroccan food who fancied me at uni going on about how African she was as it is give a fuck cos I’m black lol) and the self hating Arab ones

You have the pan African type of Nafris (I even met an Moroccan food who fancied me at uni going on about how African she was as it is give a fuck cos I’m black lol) and the self hating Arab ones
Mogs me. If I said “Good evening” she would say “Fear Allah! Do not talk to women, have some shame.” :ogre:

Could be, idk.
We understand arabs in general but they dont understand us, they need time for it

The language is a mix of arabic and amazigh, and then a lot of spanish and french in the north and even german, lots of french but no spanish in the mid and south, etc
Barely someone takes offense at being called arab, its very rare. That is turkey and iran and other places, in general we consider ourselves arabs in all the country, even us riffians.

We are arabs when it fits us and we are not when it doesn't fit us.
I don’t get it
It means black but on street talking, not formal. Its not necessarily an insult like the word nigger.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar
We understand arabs in general but they dont understand us, they need time for it

The language is a mix of arabic and amazigh, and then a lot of spanish and french in the north and even german, lots of french but no spanish in the mid and south, etc
I see, I thought you wouldn’t understand each other. You guys should purify the language by getting rid of the French words. :Comfy:
Barely someone takes offense at being called arab, its very rare. That is turkey and iran and other places, in general we consider ourselves arabs in all the country, even us riffians.

We are arabs when it fits us and we are not when it doesn't fit us.
I guess it’s just some schizos on Facebook them. There was some amazigh supremacist but he was also non-religious at the same time. But yes, it makes sense that Turkish people and Iranian people would take offense at being called Arabs as they are their own ethnic groups.

Although all three of you are West Asian in origin, that is to say if the Arabs originated from Yemen.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It always has, just take a look at diaspora.