The BeardPill

nightg

nightg

Iron
Summary
In a new video by Leo and Longevity, he outlines a 2017 study* about beards and their effect on sexual dimorphism and perceived masculinity from men and women. Now, the claims I found to be interesting are that "Men with smaller jaws and smaller lower faces that have longer beards appear more masculine than men with bigger squarer jaws." (6.28). Leo also explains that "for short-term relationships or flings, women prefer stubble (short or long.) Also that, "feminine faces in men are the ones who experience the greatest boost in attractiveness rating for short-term attractiveness when they have stubble." (12.55) Men with masculine faces are less helped with stubble. My favorite finding from the video is that Leo believes if your beard is less diffuse (meaning lines of definition), it may accentuate the attractiveness of your face if you have a feminine face or a smaller lower jaw. It shapes and makes a face more masculine. (13.07)
Conclusion
These claims are nothing revolutionary, but I do find it interesting that if the individual has a combination of a feminine face and a smaller lower jaw, that stubble can improve masculinity and the overall lower third shape. This conclusion does give me lifefuel because my lower third is narrow. If this thread is well-received, I might do more video summaries on videos that apply to looksmaxxing. Thanks for reading yall.
tldr watch 14:02 - 16:35

* Study- https://research-repository.st-andrews.ac.uk/handle/10023/11747

Attachments

• 1640567470284.png
    1640567470284.png
    730.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827, oldcell and 5 others
I have a masc face :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Check out these chads

Soy beards 1627131227397

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
"Men with smaller jaws and smaller lower faces that have longer beards appear more masculine than men with bigger squarer jaws."
2479A925 75D3 4A3F 9D62 3E556865CDA1
D725BA52 8CA1 4E06 AB10 DA4A2A3FF7D6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whoremonger94, PubertyMaxxer, Chinlet Ascension and 4 others
Summary
In a new video by Leo and Longevity, he outlines a 2017 study* about beards and their effect on sexual dimorphism and perceived masculinity from men and women. Now, the claims I found to be interesting are that "Men with smaller jaws and smaller lower faces that have longer beards appear more masculine than men with bigger squarer jaws." (6.28). Leo also explains that "for short-term relationships or flings, women prefer stubble (short or long.) Also that, "feminine faces in men are the ones who experience the greatest boost in attractiveness rating for short-term attractiveness when they have stubble." (12.55) Men with masculine faces are less helped with stubble. My favorite finding from the video is that Leo believes if your beard is less diffuse (meaning lines of definition), it may accentuate the attractiveness of your face if you have a feminine face or a smaller lower jaw. It shapes and makes a face more masculine. (13.07)
Conclusion
These claims are nothing revolutionary, but I do find it interesting that if the individual has a combination of a feminine face and a smaller lower jaw, that stubble can improve masculinity and the overall lower third shape. This conclusion does give me lifefuel because my lower third is narrow. If this thread is well-received, I might do more video summaries on videos that apply to looksmaxxing. Thanks for reading yall.
tldr watch 14:02 - 16:35

* Study- https://research-repository.st-andrews.ac.uk/handle/10023/11747

If you ever do make a post with grooming techniques and beard kits/beard products.

IMG 20220117 025613

That's the ideal level of stubble

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Beard can help u when ur bulking

All the clean shaven guys.
Have mogger jawline and lower1/3.
Having a big beard as a young man is like saying "my jawline is so bad that covering it up and looking like an old man is an improvement." It is like giving up.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Having a big beard as a young man is like saying "my jawline is so bad that covering it up and looking like an old man is an improvement." It is like giving up.
Sounds like something the type of guy considering jaw implants and putting minoxidil on his face would do :lul: