The benefits of dating and reproducing with a Nordic foid

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
A while ago I took the position that the best height of foid to reproduce with in terms of pleasure when fucking her but also not nuking your sons height potential would be a 5'5 foid

Then this got me thinking, if you were to impregnate a random nordic foid and a random med foid who were both 5'5 (without knowing the height of any of their family members) would the nordic foid be more likely to be carrying solid height genes than the med foid?
For example the nordic foid may be carrying height genes through the males in her family that are somewhat dormant for her but she can still pass them on, whereas a med foid who's 5'5 may have not had any 6'+ males in her ancestral lineage.

If this is the case then maybe I could even impregnate a nordic womanlet of 5'3 and it wouldn't hinder the son's height potential

This then lead me to question if Nordic foids are more likely to carry the genes for large framed sons since tall Nordics tend to have large af frames.

I have poor frame genetics and I am brutally mogged by my father in frame and skull which I will assume was due to my mother having framecel genes.
Due to generations of malnourishment I have a small frame as a potatocel and when I look at other potatocels who have just finished puberty and haven't had a chance yet to gain fat, a lot of them are built like twinks.

I generally assumed I would just impregnate a natural chubster girl who would pass on rugby player bone/frame size to my son but maybe impregnating a sub chubster Nordic foid could also result in a son having a decent frame assuming she had some frame moggers in her lineage.

Onto the reasons for dating a nordic foid :
Foids from the Shittish Isles are far more hypergamous when it comes to NT than looks meaning good looks are worthless with a lack of NT
Foids from EE are anti-hypegamy when it comes to looks (want to date uggos / submissive ethnics to feel prettier / virtue signal)
Nordic foids appear to be hypergamous in looks above all other traits so being a civilized guy with good looks is enough even if lacking slightly in NT

Onto the topic of Nordic foids being the most feminist
Even if this is the case, it doesn't play out as badly as it seems in theory for the following reasons:

Shittish Isles foids are feminist cunts and have all the negative sides of being feminists while at the same time they expect a man to be ruthlessly low inhib, do all the escalation and demonstrate loud, ape-like behaviour as that's the only way they can feel feminine since they are such loud, bad mannered cunts themselves.
They also wont offer to pay their share and are giga materialistic.

EE foids claim to be non-feminist traditional foids but their birthrates are utter dogshit even worse that shittish isles and nordics so they aren't as family orientated as they make out to be. They are also giga whores and many have probably fucked submissive ethnics in secret so that completely invalidates the idea that they're traditional, wife material.

Nordic foids while being feminists are actually more likely to put in some effort during the "courting" stage if they're attracted to a guy and will offer to pay their share for purchases.
They will also be open about their slut nature and sleep with a guy as soon as they feel like it rather than waiting beyond that point to fraud that they aren't slags. This is good because when a girl is just a casual sex prospect rather than relationship material it will be easy to tell and you wont get conned by some "trad" frauder.

They are also less likely to have secretly fucked ethnics because they are hypergamous on looks rather than on WTM behaviour which means deathniks cant compete but the ones that do fuck ethnics will be easy to spot because they will openly admit to it and post social media pics with ethnics because they have the liberal mindset that inter race relations can be out in the open.
Whereas shittish isles chavs will openly talk shit about ethnics but then go fuck one who demonstrates WTM behaviour, while EE foids will secretly fuck submissive ethnics then reach the crossroads of openly dating them or going back to dating ugly whites

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, infini, Debetro and 2 others
A while ago I took the position that the best height of foid to reproduce with in terms of pleasure when fucking her but also not nuking your sons height potential would be a 5'5 foid

Then this got me thinking, if you were to impregnate a random nordic foid and a random med foid who were both 5'5 (without knowing the height of any of their family members) would the nordic foid be more likely to be carrying solid height genes than the med foid?
For example the nordic foid may be carrying height genes through the males in her family that are somewhat dormant for her but she can still pass them on, whereas a med foid who's 5'5 may have not had any 6'+ males in her ancestral lineage.

If this is the case then maybe I could even impregnate a nordic womanlet of 5'3 and it wouldn't hinder the son's height potential

This then lead me to think if Nordic foids are more likely to carry the genes for large framed sons since tall Nordics tend to have large af frames.
I have poor frame genetics and I am brutally mogged by my father in frame and skull which I will assume was due to my mother having framecel genes.
Due to generations of malnourishment I have a small frame as a potatocel and when I look at other potatocels who have just finished puberty and haven't had a chance yet to gain fat, a lot of them are built like twinks.

I generally assumed I would just impregnate a natural chubster girl who would pass on rugby player bone/frame size to my son but maybe impregnating a sub chubster Nordic foid could also result in a son having a decent frame assuming she had some frame moggers in her lineage.

Foids from the Shittish Isles are far more hypergamous when it comes to NT than looks meaning good looks are worthless with a lack of NT
Foids from EE are anti-hypegamy when it comes to looks (want to date uggos / submissive ethnics to feel prettier / virtue signal)
Nordic foids appear to be hypergamous in looks above all other traits so being a civilized guy with good looks is enough even if lacking slightly in NT

Even if this is the case, it doesn't play out as badly as it seems in theory for the following reasons:

Shittish Isles foids are feminist cunts and have all the negative sides of being feminists while at the same time they expect a man to be ruthlessly low inhib, do all the escalation and demonstrate loud, ape-like behaviour as that's the only way they can feel feminine since they are such loud, bad mannered cunts themselves.

EE foids claim to be non-feminist traditional foids but their birthrates are utter dogshit even worse that shittish isles and nordics so they aren't as family orientated as they make out to be. They are also giga whores and many have probably fucked submissive ethnics in secret so that completely invalidates the idea that they're traditional, wife material.

Nordic foids while being feminists are actually more likely to put in some effort during the "courting" stage if they're attracted to a guy and will offer to pay their share for purchases.
They will also be open about their slut nature and sleep with a guy as soon as they feel like it rather than waiting beyond that point to fraud that they aren't slags. This is good because when a girl is just a casual sex prospect rather than relationship material it will be easy to tell and you wont get conned by some "trad" frauder.

They are also less likely to have secretly fucked ethnics because they are hypergamous on looks rather than on WTM behaviour which means deathniks cant compete but the ones that do fuck ethnics will be easy to spot because they will openly admit to it and post social media pics with ethnics because they have the liberal mindset that inter race relations can be out in the open.
Whereas shittish isles chavs will openly talk shit about ethnics but then go fuck one who demonstrates WTM behaviour, while EE foids will secretly fuck submissive ethnics then reach the crossroads of openly dating them or going back to dating ugly whites
problem none of them would date/fuck me

• +1
Reactions: qazw
nigga wrote all that just to say he likes blonde girls smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Sean o' Tist, watah and 3 others
nigga wrote all that just to say he likes blonde girls smh

Bro doing the same strat I do when you need to hit a 1000 words on your English essay.

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

This then lead me to think if Nordic foids are more likely to carry the genes for large framed sons since tall Nordics tend to have large af frames.

Dnr dance

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Debetro
WTM behaviour?

This all coming from your pumping experiences between the three?

varg vikernes GIF

What about Germans as they seem to be a combination of all three described?

WTM behaviour?
wannabe thugmaxxers

What about Germans as they seem to be a combination of all three described?
I haven't been to Germany although at one point it was top of my list of places to go
The few German foids I've encountered on nights out were alright, might give Germany a shot at some point although to borrow your usertag "time is not on my side"

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
wannabe thugmaxxers

I haven't been to Germany although at one point it was top of my list of places to go
The few German foids I've encountered on nights out were alright, might give Germany a shot at some point although to borrow your usertag "time is not on my side"
Because they're not the priority I guess, I see. My usertag is true. They seem to be a combo of all three foids you pointed out. Masc, aryan, somewhat a mixture of British outgoing, Nordic quiet and Slavic inhib attitudes, complete clarity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back