the best and easiest softmax that fixes your jaws (proper chewing guide like no other)

baku9

baku9

Bronze
first of all
if your maxillacel itll only work from birth to active puberty so i estimate 1-15 years old
if your mandiblecel itll work upto 19 as our mandible continues growing and has significant growth from 18-19th age group

Chewing is natures way of you realigning and fixing the relation between your maxilla and mandible. Any problem you have - short face,long face,wide face anything is easily solvable thru chewing.

We shouldnt use studies to define chewing results because its different for everyone. Everyone has different skeletal deformities and chewing will solve all off them.

for example,
+if you have a short face , chewing will grow your mandible downwards aswell as deposit bone to the ramus so the gonian angle stays within reasonable range
+ if you have a long face, chewing will pull your mandible upwards and deposite bone to the ramus to improve your high gonian angle

Anyone saying cope heres proof of your chad david laid. He succesfully reversed all cranial deformity thru chewing in puberty.

TLDR:>>>>>>SO HOW DO WE CHEW?

chewing has 2 parts

1. TONGUE CHEWING : The tongue will make our maxilla upward and counteract the jaw muscles which make our face small . Follow mike mews guide on big bolus chewing for this :

2.MOLAR CHEWING : This is to grow our JAW muscles to counteract the tongue and also grow our ramus and our mandible. Place 2 pieces of gum on each molar (hard gum) and chew!!!

>>TIMING : Try to do each chewing method as frequently as you can while maintaining proper posture
( we want to provide our body with the proper sccafold to morph into thru proper posture) >

MINIMUM 6 HOURS OF both combined

credit:https://whydokidsgetugly-jawcare.blogspot.com/2024/06/blog-post.html

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: igniteisbad, billymidnight, TechnoBoss and 8 others
most of us are well beyond what chewing can do.
By all means spread this to everyone you know.
Im teaching a 2 year old to never mouth breathe, and chewing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tokaeyyer, RealNinja, RobustBoneStructure and 8 others
i mean alot of people here are below 25 so they should atleast try ..

if its too late or impatient just @giant implants but you still need to fix the imbalance or you will relapse

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and likenesss
credit Karol Adamik bro

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
credit Karol Adamik bro
given btw the tongue chewing part and how multiple deformities are solved from chewing are from my own thoughts and conclusion

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Scott_Emblebury
if your maxillacel itll only work from birth to active puberty so i estimate 1-15 years old
and Adamik reckons change (even subtle) is possible up until around 18 years old, but it is different for everyone so take with a grain of salt

• +1
water but good thread

• +1
mouth open or closed while chewing??

What are thoughts on stretching?

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I think can work for late 20s too, your masseters don't just suddenly stop getting bigger eith hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and likenesss
Massive cope
Chewing only bloates you gives you tmj and worn down enamel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weirdocel, FutureChadronelite, normie_joe and 2 others
based, gotta do this with all the fam.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Shkreliii
gnawing and pulling meat like our ancestors did
prolly excercise and proper chewing of food and hard stuff like carrots as well.

• +1
prolly excercise and proper chewing of food and hard stuff like carrots as well.
caarots are not hard enough, try sugar cane, or similar foods of texture, i used ot eat a shit ton of csrrots as a kid, it's about the legnth of chewing,
look at how mr durden eats

caarots are not hard enough, try sugar cane, or similar foods of texture, i used ot eat a shit ton of csrrots as a kid, it's about the legnth of chewing,
look at how mr durden eats
Yeah ill try sugar cane but Tyler durden?

yeah forgot that niggas name, but just look at how he chews, he moves lower jaw left and right, gnawing and ripping
ah right not up and down, I guess ill try that. Is chewing gum good enough or do I need mastic gum

• +1
yeah forgot that niggas name, but just look at how he chews, he moves lower jaw left and right, gnawing and ripping
You gotta chew up and down only with open mouth to not het bloated buccinators

• +1
You gotta chew up and down only with open mouth to not het bloated buccinators
i seriously doubt you're able to bloat your buccinators, unless you're barett when it actually matters.
chew like brad pitt

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Tr0ubLe
first of all
if your mandiblecel itll work upto 19 as our mandible continues growing and has significant growth from 18-19th age group

Chewing is natures way of you realigning and fixing the relation between your maxilla and mandible. Any problem you have - short face,long face,wide face anything is easily solvable thru chewing.

We shouldnt use studies to define chewing results because its different for everyone. Everyone has different skeletal deformities and chewing will solve all off them.

for example,
+if you have a short face , chewing will grow your mandible downwards aswell as deposit bone to the ramus so the gonian angle stays within reasonable range
+ if you have a long face, chewing will pull your mandible upwards and deposite bone to the ramus to improve your high gonian angle

Anyone saying cope heres proof of your chad david laid. He succesfully reversed all cranial deformity thru chewing in puberty.

View attachment 3013260

chewing has 2 parts

1. TONGUE CHEWING : The tongue will make our maxilla upward and counteract the jaw muscles which make our face small . Follow mike mews guide on big bolus chewing for this :

2.MOLAR CHEWING : This is to grow our JAW muscles to counteract the tongue and also grow our ramus and our mandible. Place 2 pieces of gum on each molar (hard gum) and chew!!!

>>TIMING : Try to do each chewing method as frequently as you can while maintaining proper posture
( we want to provide our body with the proper sccafold to morph into thru proper posture) >

I'm gonna say it again, if it's not bhaimax or implants, don't bother.

• +1
i mean alot of people here are below 25 so they should atleast try ..
"bellow 25" is not true, most people are done growing before they even hit 19.There isn't a standard age for when puberty starts or ends!

• +1
first of all

for example,

View attachment 3013260

chewing has 2 parts

all chewing did was fuck me up also jfl David Laid pic:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh: it worksbut it fucked me up

Massive cope
Chewing only bloates you gives you tmj and worn down enamel
At the absolute MINIMUM masseter hypertrophy

• +1
Over as soon as I see Mike Mew on screen

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and TheLookInYourEyes
Yes
But it will bloat your face regardless, I’ve a friend who chewed for a year and he looks bloated asf
It’s not a good look
simple solution

whenever you are at home/by yourself/with people you dont care about you can chew

Do you mean he looks bloated in general or when he chewed

• +1
simple solution

whenever you are at home/by yourself/with people you dont care about you can chew

Do you mean he looks bloated in general or when he chewed
In general because of chewing
Looked 10 times better before

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and TheLookInYourEyes

Open mouth chewing provides a wider range of motion for the entire face why isnt it good to chew with mouth open especially when hard chewing?

• +1