The best bimax result

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
JC0lViw

Unfortunately upper maxilla, nose and orbitals stay the same what make him look kinda uncanny with that good mandible.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, joeveniro, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
you need orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Lev Peshkov
Still shit cheekline and shit everything. Good transformations people who get their short face cured 17AAB347 1700 44A5 8482 BFC21CEE4E44

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Confusednigger, baruch, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Subhuman to subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Lev Peshkov and Mongrelcel
Fuck you this is not even a good result. Chad chin on recessed maxilla just looks disgusting

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
04CD56A6 CCB6 44C0 8828 110F0F4D828C
91FEE556 427B 407A 931A ED4A5FAB3F2C
16A88867 4684 4998 A0C6 59B99A4DA1FB
A860CA46 BFE3 433E B044 FAB488B303BE
25AC4C1A 1977 4B3F BE48 2BCF22CB0A23

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, SocietyIsSolipsistic, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
View attachment 667951
Unfortunately upper maxilla, nose and orbitals stay the same what make him look kinda uncanny with that good mandible.

Seeing that strong chin profile but then the bulging bug eyes and flat midface is activating my fight or flight response the longer I look at it.

Best bimax results are in the cases where the guy already has good forward growth (or any really) but ONLY lf1 area is recessed. You need to have the right skullshape
Retard made a thread about this while ago but its deleted now for some reason

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mewcoper, CursedOne and 1 other person
@Hunterslayer do you remember that thread? Wheres it now?

Another day another Sinn consultation for mlf3

9LYYqtj.jpg
K78npgE.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and LostYouth
@Hunterslayer do you remember that thread? Wheres it now?
I don't know . I only remember those thread about chewing, MSE and facepulling from retard.
@retard where is your bimax thread

Did he even get a bimax? Looks like BSSO only.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
I don't know . I only remember those thread about chewing, MSE and facepulling from retard.
@retard where is your bimax thread
already pm'ed him about this few days ago, didnt respond + hes not advice on forum at all

Did he even get a bimax? Looks like BSSO only.
It's not a before/after. OP just photoshopped a pic of what I'm assuming is himself. And yes it's not a good shop either because he didn't alter his nose/paranasal/upper jaw area at all which bimax would bring forward.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, highT and Deleted member 5385
It's not a before/after. OP just photoshopped a pic of what I'm assuming is himself. And yes it's not a good shop either because he didn't alter his nose/paranasal/upper jaw area at all which bimax would bring forward.
Its not me lmao, I am much younger I Just found this pic and thought its good result lmao

@Hunterslayer nigger you made a similar thread

Fuck me, maybe its this one here: https://lookism.net/threads/on-the-cranial-base.381027/

They all talk about the same thing anyway

My point: Getting bimax if your angle is bad will yield in a shit result, you cant move your lf1 area forward too much or you risk looking like a dog. On the other hand, those with good andle AND recessed lf1 area will have the best bimax results no debate - however that is quite a rare case I feel, for the lf1 area to be recessed and yet having good base.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
@Hunterslayer nigger you made a similar thread

Fuck me, maybe its this one here: https://lookism.net/threads/on-the-cranial-base.381027/

They all talk about the same thing anyway

My point: Getting bimax if your angle is bad will yield in a shit result, you cant move your lf1 area forward too much or you risk looking like a dog. On the other hand, those with good andle AND recessed lf1 area will have the best bimax results no debate - however that is quite a rare case I feel, for the lf1 area to be recessed and yet having good base.
Yes
That why I try to found something to reverse most downward growth to get great results with any Lefort.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Yes
That why I try to found something to reverse most downward growth to get great results with any Lefort.
I'm afraid that wont be possible boyo. The original source on lookism mentioned that the angle barely changes after 6 years old.

But nevertheless lets hope that our lord and savior @retard will be successful with MSE + FM and we can follow in his footsteps

But even if he was, you cannot hope for more then 5 mm or TRUE forward growth, 99% of this forum would call me insane for even suggesting such a number. With FM what you can hope for (IMO) is more hooded eyes and more frontally projected zygos. Which is insanely big on its own and would be the biggest looksmaxx, even surpassing the bimax.

But if your face is fundamntally downward grown, than it will help you only a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mewcoper and Deleted member 5385
. The original source on lookism mentioned that the angle barely changes after 6 years old.

Its weird cause my face Had 0 downward growth until like 12-13. In theory my cranial base would be fixed at 6-7 when I had Perfect growth but somehow it fucked up.