Would maxilla protraction with getting Perfect head posture change cranial base angle?

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
I thought how important is cranial base for the whole face. Fixing cranial base would bring so many positive changes like mid face lenght reduction or forward growth orbitals and forehead. But as long as I know there is no surgery to change cranial base and if IT even exists IT would be extremely dangerous and pointless. So I thought if maxilla protraction with facebow or something on young people with practise chin tuck would fix truly recessed face. What do you think? Personally I think cranial base is the truly most important bone(s) in our skull. And if you have bad cranial angle you can get any Lefort but it wouldn't do anything.
1537715905 9956328220957144882611552659600546067540n

Growth rotations 31 638

IIb0vxU

Maxilladropdown

@retard what do you think

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, Agendum and 3 others
I'm a low iq retard but good post greycel!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zercic, JackSparrow and 1 other person
@reptiles

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
That’s looks like you’ll have a higher chance of getting murdererd during surgery
Than coming out chad

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5385
very interesting gif. how might this affect the neurocranium
Its not visible on this gif but Perfect cranial angle (118-123 degrees) would make your oppicital bone more"flat" aka blender with neck. Also I don't know but cranial angle is the worst on Asians. It makes their face flat and weird.
Images 14

Their eyes looks too high set on face, also flat nose.
But I don't really think It's possible to change cranial angle unless consistent facepulling on young patient( under 25) for 2+ years with great force which will pain as hell. In theory Lefort 3 with ccw rotation would affect cranial base but we all know its not possible.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and reptiles
Mewing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Probably wont do much after 12, but I think over a decade you would be able to achieve 2-3mm of upswing. Mewing would be great on adults if you split the sutures of maxilla etc. Also after Lefort surgery if you develop great tongue posture you can get better upper maxilla because of moving bone.
Screenshot 20200616 163223

Also the girl on the second pić looks like her midface shorten a bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Probably wont do much after 12, but I think over a decade you would be able to achieve 2-3mm of upswing. Mewing would be great on adults if you split the sutures of maxilla etc. Also after Lefort surgery if you develop great tongue posture you can get better upper maxilla because of moving bone.
View attachment 463303
Also the girl on the second pić looks like her midface shorten a bit.
Bruh, of course they´re look better, those are Lefort III results. who wouldn´t be look better when the whole maxilla is pushed forward. This is an operation that no one here is qualified to get or need.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MentalistKebab and Mr.cope
Lefort 3 is what you are trying to get and they’re only done in deformed people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 4430
High chance of dying though

Lefort 3 is what you are trying to get and they’re only done in deformed people
I am not trying to get Lefort 3-it would not affect cranial base. Only protraction would affect. Also L3 is the most natural Osteotomy caused after Lefort 1 you looks like an chimp(or Ronald Ead) and after Lefort 2 your cheekbones become too set back.

I am not trying to get Lefort 3-it would not affect cranial base. Only protraction would affect. Also L3 is the most natural Osteotomy caused after Lefort 1 you looks like an chimp(or Ronald Ead) and after Lefort 2 your cheekbones become too set back.
The results you posted above are lefort 3 results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
The results you posted above are lefort 3 results
Heah I know but i'm the threat I wasnt thinking about L3 I only mention IT as one of the options to @Bromose post.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
WOULD LEFORT 3 GIVE PERFECT CRANIAL DEVELOPMENT??
IF YES ILL DO ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO GET IT

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
WOULD LEFORT 3 GIVE PERFECT CRANIAL DEVELOPMENT??
IF YES ILL DO ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO GET IT
no it doesn't, you're just putting a plaster on the underlying problem

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 5912
no it doesn't, you're just putting a taper on the underlying problem
Jesus fuck
is there anything??that can be done?

Jesus fuck
nope, probably neurocranial restructuring but it seems like utter broscience

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3990
Jesus fuck
Normal surgery can't do this
Idk how with facemask or NCR. Probably would help but its long and really painful process-.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Jesus fuck
Try to fix head posture
And body posture
There are many muscles attached maybe over time it will reposition cranial bones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5912
@Dr Shekelberg @retard @Babushkacatlady @Chintuck22 @betamanlet @hairyballscel @TheEndHasNoEnd @goat2x

? Thoughts?