the best community I've found for learning about investing

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
NextGenInvestors, join their discord it will cost money though, like 25 a month but first week is free. Ive learned so fucking much from joining this discord and I recommend you join as well. You don't even have to follow what the top users recommend to invest in, you can easily just use it as a way to learn and bounce ideas off experienced investors.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10000, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
NextGenInvestors, join their discord it will cost money though, like 25 a month but first week is free. Ive learned so fucking much from joining this discord and I recommend you join as well. You don't even have to follow what the top users recommend to invest in, you can easily just use it as a way to learn and bounce ideas off experienced investors.
alright how much did they pay you to say this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 9217 and Deleted member 6403
Why give us the advice to join a paid discord if you can just tell them what stocks they recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
seems legit

Why give us the advice to join a paid discord if you can just tell them what stocks they recommend?
I have no issue telling you guys what stocks they recommend even tho there are like a thousand, but I think it would behoove you to learn about investing before just listening to what someone else says you should invest in.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 11370
Stfu nigger its probably a scam

I have no issue telling you guys what stocks they recommend even tho there are like a thousand, but I think it would behoove you to learn about investing before just listening to what someone else says you should invest in.
I got some stocks and I really think its a great way of earning money. My money is in vanneck semi conductor etf on the borsa italia for the transparency or if anyone want to follow my call. Its now on the all time high so I may sell it soon.

Prob going to buy some amd next month and palantir.
You just need to invest with the risk management you like and not yolo all your money in gamestop.

I am not attacking you, nor the discord.
But where I have trouble with is people who claim they are gurus, sell some course or whatever charge an monthly fee and earn more with advice then their niche. That is especially true with forex gurus and forex discords. Those genrally make a loss and with courses they can afford their lifestyle and marketing. I am just trying to warn people.

Also if you look at the research, most big hedgefunds don't outperform the index funds who make like 6% a year. The one that do is mostly based on luck research shows. They got a few years that the make like 40% return. And then one year they are -40% and their streak is gone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP