The best couples are ogre Subhuman/LTN guy and HTB+ girl

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Title. When I mean subhuman/LTN guy I don't mean the weak Esports incel nerd pheno but more like the ogrecel pheno who looks high T. A guy like that with a pretty women make for the best couples

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Clqs, Gargantuan and 14 others
I hear this is common in EE.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Bars, Xangsane and 9 others
@MoggerGaston @HeightPilledum @buflek @Chadeep @6PSLcel @Debetro @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
20240824 144733

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
me when I was fat ogre truecel with stacy gf:fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, HighTierSubhuman, ayusshhhh and 1 other person
i've never seen one irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Chadeep, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
what you're describing are human traffickers and the russian mafia with their criminally acquired "GFs".

• +1
Reactions: qazw, Chadeep, ayusshhhh and 1 other person
true, but doesn't work in modern day because women are too privileged and don't need men anymore.

Back in the days, women couldn't earn their own money as easily (based cuz they dont work as hard), were less protected and cared about (based cuz it's the same for men), and many more government controlling things.

Governments literally cucked men by taking away value they can provide in relationships. Now only your looks and dick matters since that's the only thing the government doesn't provide so far.

meanwhile what the fuck do governments do for men lol? JFL at leftists, jfl at people who are pro-tax, pro-government, pro-democracy.

cucks

• +1
Reactions: Bars, lowtiernormiechad, qazw and 6 others
was common.

Poland isn't the same place it was 20 years ago, it has westernized HARD. Aka, looks=everything in dating there too.

EE only in backward underdeveloped villages will you find the old dating standards. Big cities are all jewed.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, JL~, Chadeep and 2 others
true, but doesn't work in modern day because women are too privileged and don't need men anymore.

Back in the days, women couldn't earn their own money as easily (based cuz they dont work as hard), were less protected and cared about (based cuz it's the same for men), and many more government controlling things.

Governments literally cucked men by taking away value they can provide in relationships. Now only your looks and dick matters since that's the only thing the government doesn't provide so far.

meanwhile what the fuck do governments do for men lol? JFL at leftists, jfl at people who are pro-tax, pro-government, pro-democracy.

cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, lowtiernormiechad, Gargantuan and 6 others
When comparing two people in the same profession, with the same seniority, working the same number of hours, and so forth, women earn $0.98 for every dollar that a man earns.

My Dutch government is spending BILLIONS to address this 'massive issue' of a 2% higher wage for men compared to women.
People CHERRISH this, they LOVE it.
It's extremely popular nowadays to actively discriminate against men because 'look at muh wage-gap!!!'. My job's company does it, my university does it, it has become common.

jfl honestly at how retarded and brainwashed average goyim is. Feminism is a cancer that needs to be eradicated, a virus.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69, BrutalMogger, lowtiernormiechad and 4 others
My Dutch government is spending BILLIONS to address this 'massive issue' of a 2% higher wage for men compared to women.
People CHERRISH this, they LOVE it.
It's extremely popular nowadays to actively discriminate against men because 'look at muh wage-gap!!!'. My job's company does it, my university does it, it has become common.
You earn based of hard-work or quality/exclusivity of your craft

It should really be that simple. Then imo any sort of extra benefit should be worked for those who actually need it like individuals with physical or mental illnesses.

Of course they want women to wage slave though, they want them to think that they need a career to be successful and brainwash them into thinking that thats "the goal". The top 0.1 percent that owns the major businesses in said country.

They go for STEM jobs and such, our roles as the providers will slowly disappear so no they will only settle for that top 1 percent with looks, money and status because they have everything else settled for them.

Now that they destroyed the family building culture, birth rates will drop and you know what happens next, uncontrolled immigration and shitty wages/QOL

British whites only make up 30 percent of Londoners, they became a minority in their own city. There was a paki user from the UK here who was unironically calling people cumskins and making fun of them :lul::lul::lul:

Tatum

It's an unredeemable future for men

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger, lowtiernormiechad, iblamechico and 3 others

It should really be that simple. Then imo any sort of extra benefit should be worked for those who actually need it like individuals with physical or mental illnesses.

Of course they want women to wage slave though, they want them to think that they need a career to be successful and brainwash them into thinking that thats "the goal". The top 0.1 percent that owns the major businesses in said country.

They go for STEM jobs and such, our roles as the providers will slowly disappear so no they will only settle for that top 1 percent with looks, money and status because they have everything else settled for them.

Now that they destroyed the family building culture, birth rates will drop and you know what happens next, uncontrolled immigration and shitty wages/QOL

British whites only make up 30 percent of Londoners, they became a minority in their own city. There was a paki user from the UK here who was unironically calling people cumskins and making fun of them :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 3119652

The people with power are the people with the most wealth. This is economics/democracy 101.

What do people with a lot of wealth want? 'Economic growth', so that they get better returns on their investments.

We need more people, more workers, etc. Everything for the capital class.

99% of humanity is too dumb to even see this. Fucking sheep.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@deadstock @ryuken @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Imretarded? and ryuken
ogre for me then

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Jason Voorhees
beauty and the beast

• +1
Because all EE has to offer is these turbo robust ogres. I’ve never seen a Bulgarian that didn’t have a turbo ogre pheno

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
6'4 jacked tattooed tanned darktriadmaxxed ogrefacecel with nubile good-natured Stacy make the ideal couple indeed.
But those ogres are usually also rich(and maybe also famous).
Mathematicians call it the Beauty and the Beast Theorem.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
beauty and the beast
6'4 jacked tattooed tanned darktriadmaxxed ogrefacecel with nubile good-natured Stacy make the ideal couple indeed.
But those ogres are usually also rich(and maybe also famous).
Mathematicians call it the Beauty and the Beast Theorem.
This nigga gets it.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and looksmaxxing223

View attachment 3119652

Screenshot 20240824 1417122

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Jason Voorhees and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It's a cope by British internet cuckholds who think the average Slavic male is the diaspora toilet cleaner and the average Slavic woman is one of their mail order brides

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Chadeep, Debetro and 1 other person
It's a cope by British internet cuckholds who think the average Slavic male is the diaspora toilet cleaner and the average Slavic woman is one of their mail order brides
Nothing bad or cuckolded about an ogre marrying a pretty woman

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Excluding the UK, Switzerland, Finland and all of Russia and our little continent still has a larger population :feelskek:
Many economies in europe are heavily dependent on rhe US because of their exports tho.The U.S. is one of the European Union's largest trading partners. The entire economy and industries in UK and Germany would collapses overnight if the U.S put sanctions on them. Europe needs the US for it's survival.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and HeightPilledum
Title. When I mean subhuman/LTN guy I don't mean the weak Esports incel nerd pheno but more like the ogrecel pheno who looks high T. A guy like that with a pretty women make for the best couples
Goals af

• +1
Yeah it is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, BrutalMogger and Jason Voorhees
Many economies in europe are heavily dependent on rhe US because of their exports tho.The U.S. is one of the European Union's largest trading partners. The entire economy and industries in UK and Germany would collapses overnight if the U.S put sanctions on them. Europe needs the US for it's survival.
We can switch to China anytime and destroy the US in the process

Europe is a self-sustainable continent. We have everything we need

• Hmm...
  • +1
So betabuxxing is ideal? :forcedsmile: nah

• +1
Nah the best couple is well adjusted handsome tall wealthy old money Chad and pretty docile old money girl

• Hmm...
  • +1
We can switch to China anytime and destroy the US in the process

Europe is a self-sustainable continent. We have everything we need
Europe isn't self sustainable. Most raw materials and components needed im european factories are still imported from other regions.They to import natural gas and oil from middle east and Russia. Europe also has to import semiconductors, electronic components, and other metals from China and US. Europe also doesn't have a strong defence industry. Europe is generally food self-sufficient but, it still imports many agricultural products such as soybeans and palm oil from third world countries. U.S in comparison is much more self sustainable.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Chadeep
Bump

• +1
@BrutalMogger

• +1
Seen a 5'10 fat as fuck ogre looking nigga with a fair-skinned wife and they had a kid, just brutal mogging, it happens here too.

Normal couples are so boring, aint no one trynna see this 💀💀
Nah the best couple is well adjusted handsome tall wealthy old money Chad and pretty docile old money girl

80% of sexually active men are tall guys.
Attractive men are too rare to begin with.