The best elevator shoes

Elias

Elias

The best elevator shoes you can get is from an online shop called Chamaripa.

I know this because I’ve been using them for almost 2 years.

The best size I recommend you go with is the 2.76 inches height increase, but they also do 3 inches and above. They are extremely comfortable, you can run in them, they’re hardly noticeable, and they never lose any height during the day like some insoles do. Also elevator shoes are superior to normal shoes because they provide a strong hard surface for your foot instead of a soft cushiony type surface. This mimics wearing no shoes like our ancestors.

So in summary, elevator shoes are better for your body posture and facial development over a long period of time, check this thread out for more:

They have an easter sale on right now, 40% off many items. So id recommend buying now.

These are the ones Ibought and I still wear them today. I’m 6’2.5 and frauded 2.76 inches on top with these and never had a problem once:

I’d recommend getting a size or half a size bigger than your normal shoe size.

I also think these are nice and look like a type of nikeys:

Choose a pair, and if you’re aren’t happy they do free returns.

This is not a sponsor, I do not get anything out of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 5583
no height for my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Then u take off the shoes and the girl will be disgusted by the heightfrauding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted and Equinox
Then u take off the shoes and the girl will be disgusted by the heightfrauding
Dont take them off then
Or wear sock lifts

Either looksmax or leave the site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 5583
btw reported for furry avi

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elias
Ur 6ft2.5 naturally and yet u wear lifts? Does it even make a difference in attraction tbh

Ur 6ft2.5 naturally and yet u wear lifts? Does it even make a difference in attraction tbh
No

But its mog or be mogged

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 5393
I don't have an issue with manlets wearing these kinds of shoes, but improving posture is a bit of a bold claim when high heels are known to cause anterior pelvic tilt and lumbar lordosis in women. I would wear shoes with as little heel elevation as possible, and more of an overall sole elevation (like AF1s or timberlands).

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Elias and EthnicelAscension
So in summary, elevator shoes are better for your body posture and facial development over a long period of time
Do lifts have a similar effect?

Do they even make elevator shoes for people who are over size 10 US? I checked out a site in the past that only seemed to make them up to about size 10 US.

Do lifts have a similar effect?

Do they even make elevator shoes for people who are over size 10 US? I checked out a site in the past that only seemed to make them up to about size 10 US.
It depends on the material of the lifts

Yeah im a size 13, check champaria

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Bump

Last edited:
sry. But those are the ugliest shoes I have ever layed eyes on. Why not just wear airmaxs ??

If any normies here are jewpilled and want to keep sucking off Nike and Adidas, just wear Jordan’s and buy shoe lifts. Shoe lifts fit easily in them.