The Best Eyebrow Tint? New method!

D

Diremeyer

Bronze
Often times tinted eyebrows look uncannily dark, or fake. As a male ofc you'd want them to look completely natural. I see some people now tint their eyebrows using Just for Men, which is a brand known for one thing only: giving a natural result. As they don't "completely color" the hair, but rather gives it a color boost.

Question is: Are there better Eyebrow Tints than beard dye from Just for Men? The only other brand I know of is refectocil and I see all of their before/after pics look fake. Here's eyebrows tinted with Just for men beard dye. They have plenty of shades to choose from:

eyebrow-tinting-0010.jpg

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I get it done by my cosmetician once a month for 4€. I think it’s worth it to do get it done by a professional so it’ll look good. Knowing myself I would probably fuck it up if I were to paint it at home

ive got blonde eyebrows and ive tried a few justformen dyes. i found the best colour you can get from the light brown one but leave it on for 10-15 mins instead of 5 mins and it gives this really nice brown colour

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
I use black roast coffee to dye my eyebrows
Or black tea to tint it

I get it done by my cosmetician once a month for 4€. I think it’s worth it to do get it done by a professional so it’ll look good. Knowing myself I would probably fuck it up if I were to paint it at home

Yeah for sure that's money well spent. But thing is when it comes to actual eyebrow dye im not sure refectocil, which is what typically cosmeticians use, trump Just for Men Beard Dye, when it comes to natural results. Most eyebrow dyes sold are for women, and women don't care (that much) whether it looks fake. I have only tried having my brows dyed at one cosmetician and it usually comes out looking fine but not great, and slightly fake at least the first days.

The fact that there's many shades of Just for Men Beard Dye makes it somewhat easier to find one which fits perfect, and the Just for Men Beard Dye is only adding a touch of color, and not heavily color them a given color.

I use black roast coffee to dye my eyebrows
Or black tea to tint it

poorcel :feelsrope:

hands of a cosmetician + best dye = best result

that's my thought. and i only know refectocil among the professional dyes, and im not impressed by the before/after pics with that brand.