The BEST haircut for young men and why fades suck dick - Hair thread

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
I cant believe some people still think fades are a good option - in my opinion they are way too overrated and here's why:

-They look like SHIT very quickly after the hair grows - leading to constantly having to go to a barbershop

-They are HARD to do
, and even after years of practice some barbers will still fail to make it look clean, which essentially means you need to seek out best among best.

-There are no ''low'', ''medium'', or ''high'' fades, they are always HIGH and leave you literally BALD because of how hard it is to do. Low fade particularly requires incredible skill and you sure won't be getting that from your local barbershop next street.

This is literally FIRST result when googling ''low fade''. Does this look like a fucking low fade to you? Bro on the picture is literally holding back tears as we speak:feelswah:

-They look HORRIBLE when you try to pull out fade on the sides and long top; the contrast is incredibly uncanny, especially when some retard also asks for a lineup as well, it generally looks like a mess and like you left the barbershop mid cut

The whole concept of having to contantly renew its freshness makes it just seem like an incredibly tryhard cut.

Instead, this is by far the BEST haircut someone in their teens or twenties can have
-Nicely trimmed sides to number 3 or 4 guard which blends into the wavy top of the hair
-Long front, covering the forehead either partly or completely

-Extremely easy to maintain (ANY barber can do it, you can even learn how to do it yourself without much effort)
-Doesn't look tryhard, yet still looks incredibly clean
-Helps easily cover receding hairline (no problem for up to norwood THREE!)
-Low maintenance, all you need is wavy hair and a haircut every like two months.

If you don't have wavy hair, consider getting a LOOSE WAVY PERM (ordinary curly perm looks like dogshit imo but similar rules would follow its also very popular)
Another trick for the poor niggas would be to literally just not wash your hair and expose it to light sweat. This for some reason is guaranteed to turn your hair from straight to wavy and it honestly makes my hair look better than after I shampoo it despite having naturally wavy hair.

JUST ROCK A BUZZCUT BRO!:soy:
Hair is a PRIVILEGE, use it while you can. Not growing your hair out at least a bit when you're young is literally spitting in god's face. Use it or lose it bitch.

''Just get a fade bro''

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree, Boxingfan, Deleted member 27772 and 16 others
just have good hair genetics bro :soy:
what fucking low iq you are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Curry Suicide, Based_Toad, Salieri and 4 others
Agree completely I am never getting a fade again, makes me look dumb as shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20618, JawMogger and 7 others
It’s over I have to wear a cap now to hide my tryhard cut

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and thecel
Hair is a PRIVILEGE, use it while you can. Not growing your hair out at least a bit when you're young is literally spitting in god's face.
So much this.

It's like not having abs when you're young.

If you don't hairmaxx with a proper grown out haircut when you're young and still able to, you will hate yourself when you're older with your shitty thinning hair that you have NO CHOICE but to buzz, and realize your wasted potential.

Hell, maybe even grow your hair long for a period while you're young too (although generally not advisable for less attractive guys as it will be too much of a failo).

Fade is such a millenial geezer cut

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Hades, CEO of Sex and 4 others
I cant believe some people still think fades are a good option - in my opinion they are way too overrated and here's why:

-They look like SHIT very quickly after the hair grows - leading to constantly having to go to a barbershop

-They are HARD to do
, and even after years of practice some barbers will still fail to make it look clean, which essentially means you need to seek out best among best.

-There are no ''low'', ''medium'', or ''high'' fades, they are always HIGH and leave you literally BALD because of how hard it is to do. Low fade particularly requires incredible skill and you sure won't be getting that from your local barbershop next street.
View attachment 1780034
This is literally FIRST result when googling ''low fade''. Does this look like a fucking low fade to you? Bro on the picture is literally holding back tears as we speak:feelswah:

-They look HORRIBLE when you try to pull out fade on the sides and long top; the contrast is incredibly uncanny, especially when some retard also asks for a lineup as well, it generally looks like a mess and like you left the barbershop mid cut

The whole concept of having to contantly renew its freshness makes it just seem like an incredibly tryhard cut.

Instead, this is by far the BEST haircut someone in their teens or twenties can have
-Nicely trimmed sides to number 3 or 4 guard which blends into the wavy top of the hair
-Long front, covering the forehead either partly or completely

View attachment 1780044View attachment 1780049View attachment 1780052

-Extremely easy to maintain (ANY barber can do it, you can even learn how to do it yourself without much effort)
-Doesn't look tryhard, yet still looks incredibly clean
-Helps easily cover receding hairline (no problem for up to norwood THREE!)
-Low maintenance, all you need is wavy hair and a haircut every like two months.

If you don't have wavy hair, consider getting a LOOSE WAVY PERM (ordinary curly perm looks like dogshit imo but similar rules would follow its also very popular)
Another trick for the poor niggas would be to literally just not wash your hair and expose it to light sweat. This for some reason is guaranteed to turn your hair from straight to wavy and it honestly makes my hair look better than after I shampoo it despite having naturally wavy hair.

JUST ROCK A BUZZCUT BRO!:soy:
Hair is a PRIVILEGE, use it while you can. Not growing your hair out at least a bit when you're young is literally spitting in god's face. Use it or lose it bitch.

''Just get a fade bro''
View attachment 1780066
fades are gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
All ethnics have fades

• +1
Indeed or longer side parts and curtains. Girls like grown out hair, never heard one compliment a nigga with a whole ass gradient on his head. Tapers are a much better alternative to fades since they don't go as high therefore still shape your head unlike a high faded skinhead look

• +1
Indeed or longer side parts and curtains. Girls like grown out hair, never heard one compliment a nigga with a whole ass gradient on his head. Tapers are a much better alternative to fades since they go much lower and still shape your head unlike a high faded skinhead look
i love tapers a lot, especially tapered sideburns. unfortunately a lot of barbers really dont differentiate between the two and if you are not from an english speaking country there is also sort of a language barrier (every barber will instantly recognize word ''fade'' regardless where hes from, but ''taper'' sounds a lot more foreign)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
i love tapers a lot, especially tapered sideburns. unfortunately a lot of barbers really dont differentiate between the two and if you are not from an english speaking country there is also sort of a language barrier (every barber will instantly recognize word ''fade'' regardless where hes from, but ''taper'' sounds a lot more foreign)
Yeah that's why I only stick with 1 barber. My sideburns are thick as well so tapers make my haircuts last a lot longer. I leave about 2 inches on the sides so need haircuts atleast once a month

All ethnics have fades
they have a weird obsession with designs and bleaching their hair. they are stigmatizing the hairstyles that would actually look incredibly good on white dudes merely by existing with them. for example getting a design haircut in my country is immediately associated with gypsies and is low class

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Bump fadecels got to see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Good thread. Fades look especially bad on me; the lack of hair on the sides make my nose seem even bigger than it already is. So many dudes IRL have told me to get a fade so many times but I know better so I don’t cave in and listen to their advice. It’s not just dudes saying it but women in general keep saying how fades are very attractive. But I’ll be damned if I change my ways for a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772