The BEST jaw, chin and cheek implants EVER!!!

Jade

Jade

Banned
I am having a long private conversation with a cool guy who contacted me and wants cheek implants.

I will not show or tell you what he said because it is private, but after a lot of back and forth, this is the last I said.

You seem to like Dr. Y a lot. I think he is a good surgeon too, and you can always go to him.

The implants are the implants, period, and they will produce the same result on you no matter what hands insert them in you unless someone does it incorrectly.

When done correctly, the implant's shape, thickness, and style will produce what it will produce on you.

The doctor is just a tool that cuts you open, inserts, and screws the implants in place.

The "artistic" touch is in the design of the actual implant, which 99% of all doctors do NOT do. They give some instructions to the implant companies, and they go from there. I know this well.

Of course, the doctor must have a good technique, and the doctors must have experience inserting implants successfully. i.e., no health-related issues. However, even the "best" have some complications sometimes.

Like many of the guys here, you put too much emphasis on the technician (the doctors) and not so much on the actual reason for your looks, your implants.

I hope that makes sense. If you like Dr. Y, go to him; I do not think he is a bad doctor.

I am not trying to convince you of anything!! Friend, I am only telling you what I do and know. Please, do what you think is best for you.

There is a process for working with me, which entails getting a CT scan before we do anything serious. After that, we can do some tests, and I can present your case to some vetted surgeons whom you can choose from.

I will provide you with your CT scan protocol and tell you how to get an order for it.

It would be for less than what you would pay Dr. Y and, of course, no silly silicon.

girl wtf u tryna get at here? the doctor is the most important thing you imbecile. ofc the implants themselves are important but the surgeon is cutting you open and putting them IN YOU

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
girl wtf u tryna get at here? the doctor is the most important thing you imbecile. ofc the implants themselves are important but the surgeon is cutting you open and putting them IN YOU
You made my night!! I wouldn't mind being a girl for a day or two! lol I like you!! 👏

You made my night!! I wouldn't mind being a girl for a day or two! lol I like you!! 👏
what the hell are you talking about help 😭😭 are you saying you're a tranny? when did i ask??

• Love it
no I understand what he is saying
he is basically saying yes, the top tier doctors are great, because it minimizes complications
but the change in your LOOKS comes from a high quality implant provider, so cheaping out on that is stupid as fuck

• +1
the business model is ruined from the start because the barrier to entry is that your customer needs a CT scan which is a HUGE barrier to entry.

So, in order for it to be worth your time, you need to find those who already have CT scans and then offer the service. Even then, itll be impossible to scale. For it to be worth it you’d need to charge $1,000+ per client. Also most ppl will want some sort of example or sample of your work and actual before and afters of people with your designs.

Also, your client will still have to go with someone like Dr. Y or Eppley who have the connections in place with custom 3D printing manufacturers. Most run of the mill plastic surgeons don’t work with custom medical 3D printing companies.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Jade
Ok @rubybrrr

I do not charge any patient any money. Doctors and companies pay me. There's your business model.

Last edited:
no I understand what he is saying
he is basically saying yes, the top tier doctors are great, because it minimizes complications
but the change in your LOOKS comes from a high quality implant provider, so cheaping out on that is stupid as fuck
people have been saying this guy is a scammer or something

• Love it
I was hoping for pics:feelsbadman:

• +1
What's your point?

• +1
This guy pisses me off lol

• Love it
What's your point?
I guess not a whole lot! I din't feel like writing a new thread, so I thought this would answer some of the same questions guys have for me. How are you, Wallenberg?

I guess not a whole lot! I din't feel like writing a new thread, so I thought this would answer some of the same questions guys have for me. How are you, Wallenberg?
Answer this: how old are you?

There's no way you're younger than 35

• Love it
Answer this: how old are you?

There's no way you're younger than 35
What?!! I like you, kid. 💪

I wish I were close to 35!! Those years are long gone!

What?!! I like you, kid. 💪

I wish I were close to 35!! Those years are long gone!
You didn't answer.
You are older than 35, so how old are you?

So you are ashamed of saying your age, got it.
Lol! I stopped counting some time ago!! "Shame" is an unfitting word here. You'll get it one day. ✌️

the business model is ruined from the start because the barrier to entry is that your customer needs a CT scan which is a HUGE barrier to entry.

So, in order for it to be worth your time, you need to find those who already have CT scans and then offer the service. Even then, itll be impossible to scale. For it to be worth it you’d need to charge $1,000+ per client. Also most ppl will want some sort of example or sample of your work and actual before and afters of people with your designs.

Also, your client will still have to go with someone like Dr. Y or Eppley who have the connections in place with custom 3D printing manufacturers. Most run of the mill plastic surgeons don’t work with custom medical 3D printing companies.
Lmao someone said you talked about this scheme and its true :lul:
Typical pathological narc on psl cant even let @Jade scam in piece.. got jealous of his scam so had to start your own :lul: I hope you never got to actually scam someone of 1 dollar you lying piece of narcissistic shit! And thats exactly what you are since a narc sees someone else doing something and thinks they deserve a piece of that pie too. Irony is you're actually not better than jade you're even dumber since you just copied.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers