The Best Looking Men get their Looks from their mothers Theory

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
This is the theory I use to explain why foids selecting men for having anomoly tier good looking faces has minimal impact on their son becoming a mogger since mogger looks have a low predictablity of inheritablility from father to son
Hence why foids should just pick tall men (without facial failos) since height is extremely predictable in it's heritability and if a woman creates a Chad son it will almost always be because he resembles her and got her ratios rather than he father's

Brady's father looks like an utter Oofy Doofie

Regardless of what you think of George Best's lookslevel, he was a sex icon with high foid appeal

His parents were old AF here but you can see his father had no sex icon appeal to his pheno

Whereas his mother (oldcel by this point) has a sharp, dark triad look about her which George got

DiCaprio looks very similar to his mother and almost nothing like his father
She has a very estrogenic, high sex appeal face that is most common among low class girls and betas may dismiss foids like this as being unappealing because they're low class looking but their ratios are actually good and a son inheriting these ratios of high averageness hit the prettyboy lottery

Meanwhile the son of the man with the best ratios of all time

If women cared about producing the most appealing man possible (which they obviously dont since the cant relate to sub Chad male suffering)
They would only seek out reasonably attractive heightmogger men for reproduction in order to give their sons tall genes and rely on genetic recombo to create a son that resembles themselves ratio wise
Thinking that being impregnated by a Chad will create anything close to equally attractive offspring is a grave miscalculation on the part of foids
The most attractive male faces are simply for admiring, they serve no purpose beyond that since they aren't inheritable, just generated through good fortune

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itsbegincell, Jarate, oxymoron and 14 others
Tom Brady resembles his father

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, DelonLover1999, Pandora and 2 others
Fucking water Nigger

I got my shitty skull from my father and shitty facial features from my mother

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Mom was a literal model.

Most guys looks like their dad though

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
I look like my mum and am truecel. She has the worst face imaginable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others
it depends on what races mix.
sometimes other races will take dominance over traits.
if you have parents of the same ethnicity then you will have a healthy balance most likely.

if you dad is black, and your mom chinese
then good luck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, !MagicMan777 and horizontallytall
IMG 9757

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Dick size also mainly depends on mom genes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, SoundnVision and N1666
It’s all about luck

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
There are certain genes, like homeobox (Hox A and D) genes, which may have a role in regulating penis size. In humans, the AR gene, located on the X chromosome at Xq11-12, may affect penis size.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size#Biochemistry
Both prenatal testosterone and the AR play a central role in penile growth.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739592/
Testosterone isn't the only hormone in the game when it comes to penis development in the womb, according to research from the UK. During development of the male fetus, the testes release testosterone which needs to be converted into another hormone known as DHT to ensure the genitals form into a penis rather than a clitoris. The researchers found that DHT is also produced by other tissues including the liver and the placenta, which they say is also required for the penis to grow. The authors say their finding may help to explain why placental dysfunction can make it hard for male genitals to develop.
https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/penis-development-in-womb-requires-more-than-testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, wastedspermcel, Primalsplit and 2 others
Interesting, I look completely like my father tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
So: Tall Robust Ogre + Stacy = Gigachad ?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and poopoohead
Im not gl but the only shot at being somewhat appealling is all from my mother

Why are you cherrypicking?

This is also Alain Delon’s son

IMG 0719
IMG 0720
IMG 0721

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and horizontallytall
Always go for a foid with sharp jawline but not oversized headshape ones

I look exactly like my father except he has blue eyes

If women cared about producing the most appealing man possible (which they obviously dont since the cant relate to sub Chad male suffering)
They would only seek out reasonably attractive heightmogger men for reproduction in order to give their sons tall genes and rely on genetic recombo to create a son that resembles themselves ratio wise
Lolling if you think women's height aren't going to negatively impact this as a result. a womanlet wife should expect daughters instead of sons at that rate.

This is the theory I use to explain why foids selecting men for having anomoly tier good looking faces has minimal impact on their son becoming a mogger since mogger looks have a low predictablity of inheritablility from father to son
Hence why foids should just pick tall men (without facial failos) since height is extremely predictable in it's heritability and if a woman creates a Chad son it will almost always be because he resembles her and got her ratios rather than he father's

View attachment 2789874

View attachment 2789875

Regardless of what you think of George Best's lookslevel, he was a sex icon with high foid appeal

View attachment 2789882

His parents were old AF here but you can see his father had no sex icon appeal to his pheno

View attachment 2789884

Whereas his mother (oldcel by this point) has a sharp, dark triad look about her which George got

View attachment 2789887

She has a very estrogenic, high sex appeal face that is most common among low class girls and betas may dismiss foids like this as being unappealing because they're low class looking but their ratios are actually good and a son inheriting these ratios of high averageness hit the prettyboy lottery

View attachment 2789907

View attachment 2789912

View attachment 2789925

View attachment 2789923

Thinking that being impregnated by a Chad will create anything close to equally attractive offspring is a grave miscalculation on the part of foids
The most attractive male faces are simply for admiring, they serve no purpose beyond that since they aren't inheritable, just generated through good fortune
dnrd my recessed t50 mom descended me

I’m lucky I look more like my mother than my father

My father has a more FOB negro type of pheno than my mom, she’s more neotenous

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy

View attachment 2789874

View attachment 2789875

View attachment 2789882

View attachment 2789884

View attachment 2789887

View attachment 2789907

View attachment 2789912

View attachment 2789925

View attachment 2789923

my mom's a Stacylite but my low htn father nerfed me so god damn bad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
my mom's a Stacylite but my low htn father nerfed me so god damn bad
my mom also mogs my whole family even her sisters and brother and my dads sisters and brothers

Ah yes posting pictures of men that could look differently due to how they cut their hair, what they do with their face etc will show face comes from the woman mostly.