The best looksmatch theory, how to get rejected LESS

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
This is a thread directly made for online dating, looks matter way less in the real world as your other redeeming qualities will matter more, however when you are dming a girl on Instagram or TikTok the only thing that matters is what you look like.

Women on social media receive a lot of dms, no matter what they look like. A 5'2 180lbs white woman will still have a plethora of Jamaican mfs in her dms and a htb will have even more, hence the sense of inflated ego women have and why some women have really high standards. Mental cels like to complain a lot about how easy it is for a woman to attract a man and how it is joever for a man if he is not tall and gl, however the quality of men a woman attracts is also based on her appearance and their intentions are based on her appearance. for example generally a 7/10 man might dm a 5/10 or a 6/10 woman but he will only ever seek casual sex, this means that an ugly woman is only exposed to men below her or at her level. This is where looksmatch theory comes in, you need to be able to look at a woman and be able to understand the caliber of men that you are directly competing with by dming her to avoid wasting your time and getting rejected.

We look at women the same way women look at us, we look at their face and determine based on intuition whether we like it or not then the body, however woman are not an exception to the science of looksmaxxing and so by understanding female failos you can quickly have an educated guess on how many failos the guys in her dms are going to have and whether you weigh upto them or not. You do not need an hour long analysis with a ruler on every girl's face but rather you need to train your mind to look for features, pointy chin, inward gonions, almond eyes, low upper eyelid exposure albeit there is upper eyelid exposure, light blue eyes, her figure, her lips, her cupid bow, her cheekbones, her skull and her indirect halos such as skin, skin color, mannerisms (masculine women are highly undesired no matter their aesthetic) how her hair and how the media portrays women like her.

You need to weigh your failos to her, for example if I see a girl with perfect features but a square chin, I do not bother and waste my time as I have a pointed chin, wide set eyes, fat as fuck nose, and a bit of UEE. However if I see a girl that I find attractive but she does not have clear skin, she's a bit skinny (geographically skinny is either a massive halo or massive falio, I will talk about later) I will likely hit her up as I have a height halo and a body halo.

It is important to note that you can call a feature a halo even though it is not perfect in this sense because this is not an autistic rating rather just a rough estimate of whether she would find you attractive or not.

Things to look for

Race : There are huge stereotypes on certain races and a lot of men care about image, they will not dm a girl from a race that will get them backlash, also if a woman ever posts a tiktok or an instagram or even a celebrity of the same race or pheno as you, make sure you capitalize on the chance even if you are not looksmatched and she mogs you back to Gandy's ballsack,

Body : Body is a huge factor for certain men, and I have shown my friends a lot of girls with ideal bodies but subpar faces and they will always say "she's cute" even if I tell them to just rate her face. The fact she is built nice biases normies.

Age : This mainly applies to highschoolers but being a year or two older than a girl usually means you are more developed therefore more attractive than the guys who usually hit her up.

Followers : Women with a lot of followers can have an inflated ego.

Rejection can happen for any reason, perhaps she is currently not in the mood to get to know someone new, maybe she is getting serious with someone else, maybe she is depressed or maybe she does not like your pheno, womp womp.

Failos such as bodyfat can bring a man instantly to a 5 or a sub 5 however it does not imply to women because mfs will bust in anything.
Just because she looks good in make up does not mean guys will keep approaching her, they know this and it is a turn off for most high tier mfs that will mog you to death.

Just know that brutally you will never have a one night stand with a woman more beautiful than you and if you even have a one night stand with a looksmatched girl consider yourself a genius. And instead you should use this guide to know whether you have a chance at one night stand, dating or being friends with a girl.

I am not rereading this shit, so if there are typos lmk.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: yoshisand, vrilmaxxer, greywind and 8 others
this is amazing for us autism-cells dude, bravo

Bookmarked. Will need to find a girl with high ipd and big nose to looksmatch meπŸ’€

DNR

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I will read it later lol

Bookmarked. Will need to find a girl with high ipd and big nose to looksmatch meπŸ’€
jfl features do not have to be exact but generally look for failos that bring her down 1.5-2psl as thats what high ipd and big nose do. ORRR go for jewish women

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
@distance decay

• Love it
Reactions: distance decay
Lowering Standards end of thread

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Dnr

Attachments

• 3820710_IMG_20231214_214915.jpg
    3820710_IMG_20231214_214915.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, guy24, Fiqh and 2 others
you rot here for validation, you do not even post anything useful just your body and rating
Yep i am insecure bcs my htb ex gf is now with a blonde 6'2 chad that mogs me and i cope with roids

Yep i am insecure bcs my htb ex gf is now with a blonde 6'2 chad that mogs me and i cope with roids
its okay mate, my htb ex gf turned out to have a MTN on everything i love about 5'1 other boyfriend that she cancelled dates with me to go hangout with, I cope on here and I cope by linking random ass girls that "mog" her.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Dnr + why is over 80% of this thread viewers greycels? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Pandora and LooksThinker
check her falios, and see if you mog her
i agree a lot, going with girls you mog is the best you can do for your confidence.

They’ll treat you right and lust over you.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
Didn't read but one thing I learned is that you should NEVER text a girl first. If she is really interested she will write you herself. Even if she has 15k+ followers (my experience). She always laughed at those jerks asking for her contacts even if they were prettier than me

This is a thread directly made for online dating, looks matter way less in the real world as your other redeeming qualities will matter more, however when you are dming a girl on Instagram or TikTok the only thing that matters is what you look like.

Women on social media receive a lot of dms, no matter what they look like. A 5'2 180lbs white woman will still have a plethora of Jamaican mfs in her dms and a htb will have even more, hence the sense of inflated ego women have and why some women have really high standards. Mental cels like to complain a lot about how easy it is for a woman to attract a man and how it is joever for a man if he is not tall and gl, however the quality of men a woman attracts is also based on her appearance and their intentions are based on her appearance. for example generally a 7/10 man might dm a 5/10 or a 6/10 woman but he will only ever seek casual sex, this means that an ugly woman is only exposed to men below her or at her level. This is where looksmatch theory comes in, you need to be able to look at a woman and be able to understand the caliber of men that you are directly competing with by dming her to avoid wasting your time and getting rejected.

We look at women the same way women look at us, we look at their face and determine based on intuition whether we like it or not then the body, however woman are not an exception to the science of looksmaxxing and so by understanding female failos you can quickly have an educated guess on how many failos the guys in her dms are going to have and whether you weigh upto them or not. You do not need an hour long analysis with a ruler on every girl's face but rather you need to train your mind to look for features, pointy chin, inward gonions, almond eyes, low upper eyelid exposure albeit there is upper eyelid exposure, light blue eyes, her figure, her lips, her cupid bow, her cheekbones, her skull and her indirect halos such as skin, skin color, mannerisms (masculine women are highly undesired no matter their aesthetic) how her hair and how the media portrays women like her.

You need to weigh your failos to her, for example if I see a girl with perfect features but a square chin, I do not bother and waste my time as I have a pointed chin, wide set eyes, fat as fuck nose, and a bit of UEE. However if I see a girl that I find attractive but she does not have clear skin, she's a bit skinny (geographically skinny is either a massive halo or massive falio, I will talk about later) I will likely hit her up as I have a height halo and a body halo.

It is important to note that you can call a feature a halo even though it is not perfect in this sense because this is not an autistic rating rather just a rough estimate of whether she would find you attractive or not.

Things to look for

Race : There are huge stereotypes on certain races and a lot of men care about image, they will not dm a girl from a race that will get them backlash, also if a woman ever posts a tiktok or an instagram or even a celebrity of the same race or pheno as you, make sure you capitalize on the chance even if you are not looksmatched and she mogs you back to Gandy's ballsack,

Body : Body is a huge factor for certain men, and I have shown my friends a lot of girls with ideal bodies but subpar faces and they will always say "she's cute" even if I tell them to just rate her face. The fact she is built nice biases normies.

Age : This mainly applies to highschoolers but being a year or two older than a girl usually means you are more developed therefore more attractive than the guys who usually hit her up.

Rejection can happen for any reason, perhaps she is currently not in the mood to get to know someone new, maybe she is getting serious with someone else, maybe she is depressed or maybe she does not like your pheno, womp womp.

Failos such as bodyfat can bring a man instantly to a 5 or a sub 5 however it does not imply to women because mfs will bust in anything.
Just because she looks good in make up does not mean guys will keep approaching her, they know this and it is a turn off for most high tier mfs that will mog you to death.

Just know that brutally you will never have a one night stand with a woman more beautiful than you and if you even have a one night stand with a looksmatched girl consider yourself a genius. And instead you should use this guide to know whether you have a chance at one night stand, dating or being friends with a girl.

Define race that gives you backlash.

Things to look for

Nigga wrote an essay just to tell niggas to dumpster dive

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Kristin
were lookamatched tho

incredibly high IQ and there's a reason why most guys are older than their girl

being one of the younger guys in my grade (august birthday), I'd get mogged throughout high school as most of the girls typically went for guys who were more developed than me (December-March birthday)

then I realized I would just have a higher chance if i just went for the girls in the grade below me and it's been working really well. Im a college sophomore and the girls I've fucked lately are all freshmen (in college, FBI).

Next year i'll double down and go for freshmen again as a junior, JFL at this freshman farming plan of mine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coomahboomah, bradpittshairline and Bozoogway
incredibly high IQ and there's a reason why most guys are older than their girl

being one of the younger guys in my grade (august birthday), I'd get mogged throughout high school as most of the girls typically went for guys who were more developed than me (December-March birthday)

then I realized I would just have a higher chance if i just went for the girls in the grade below me and it's been working really well. Im a college sophomore and the girls I've fucked lately are all freshmen (in college, FBI).

Next year i'll double down and go for freshmen again as a junior, JFL at this genius plan
I’m junior incoming give me tips nigga plz I don’t wanna use tinder

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I’m junior incoming give me tips nigga plz I don’t wanna use tinder
go to any college bar. Chances are that most chicks there are freshmen. You can usually tell freshies apart because they're idiots who think everyone is their friend and thus have huge friend circles.

Go to any large group of women and then just use basic game skills (not gay PUA shit, but just hit them up and escalate from there). I just smoke typically and some whore will ask me for a cig.

Or you could go to a college club and just wait for a girl to make moves on you (only works if you are avg+). It's happened to me a few times despite the fact that I am very very much a disposable MTN.

I don't really have any good game tips for you other than that since i'm not a mentally challenged PUA but the crux of my above point is that you need to spot younger girls and go for them

obviously ask their age to make sure they're legal cuz there are always a good amount of schizo high schoolers running around with their fake IDs

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
my looksmatch is cold to me

go to any college bar. Chances are that most chicks there are freshmen. You can usually tell freshies apart because they're idiots who think everyone is their friend and thus have huge friend circles.

Go to any large group of women and then just use basic game skills (not gay PUA shit, but just hit them up and escalate from there). I just smoke typically and some whore will ask me for a cig.

Or you could go to a college club and just wait for a girl to make moves on you (only works if you are avg+). It's happened to me a few times despite the fact that I am very very much a disposable MTN.

I don't really have any good game tips for you other than that since i'm not a mentally challenged PUA but the crux of my above point is that you need to spot younger girls and go for them

obviously ask their age to make sure they're legal cuz there are always a good amount of schizo high schoolers running around with their fake IDs
@bradpittshairline damn I wrote a whole book and u ignored, brootal

Jfl bro I hate bars and I’ve gotten approached there few times as mtn too but I fumbled by ignoring them due to nervousness

I wanna do something that works in college in everyday life, I’ll probably just talk to every girl jfl