The best looksmax possible

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Consuming butter. At least 500gs a week. Cook eat idc. JUST CONSUME BUTTER. Your life will change.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii, totototo, PsychoDsk and 2 others
It’s true niggas butter made me superman

give us a scientific explanation.

Consuming butter. At least 500gs a week. Cook eat idc. JUST CONSUME BUTTER. Your life will change.
It has to be natural tho, none of that processed ‘solo’ butter

It’s good for you. It helps every part of your body. Bones,teeth hair muscles the list is endless
Will it give me undereye support and shorter midface?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and PsychoDsk
erm can i put it on toast does that count :3

• +1
Reactions: Axii, T3cel and anticel
No. That’s Jewish propaganda. Consume pure healthy butter and you will ascend in every way.
but i NEED canola oil in my buuteer :-/

butter gave me a foot long cock

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
Dear Moggathon,

I hope this email finds you well. I am eager to inform you that the butter did indeed give me a bit of mental illness. However the company has discussed the butter consumption and has came to the conclusion that the increased genitalia size more than enough makes up for it.

Sincerely,
NorwoodAscender

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
That is my scientific explanation. I’m not wasting my time on greycels.
kill yourself you ugly cunt piece of shit.

hope depression absolutely ruins you, you inferior maggot,

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Will it fix my ed ?

Lifefuel , im assuming its because the increase in T since butter = fat and fat is crucial for testosterone
Exactly. Drink milk and eat a 80% beef and chicken diet. The confidence you will gain from your new found diet will fix your ed and if not the test boost you will get from the diet will be there to fix it if need be.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and edodalic29

Users who are viewing this thread

Back