the best looksmax tips on youtube

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
hes the best chad , this chad gave us incels a hope to looksmax . :feelsohh::feelsohh::rolleyes::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Just looksmax like me bro! it works for me bro!

(updated meme version of "just take a shower bro")

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
inb4 hes normietier htn at best
inb4 fap on my pfp kids
inb4 post vs react score
inb4 just cherrypick worst face photo and best face faceapp edited after photo

i don’t get how he manages to have an 8k camera tripod system for his videos with model lighting and background but still ends up looking like this

3C6BFAB4 1594 4495 96E3 F10565C71A00

• +1
Reactions: horizon, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 22099
he just got lean

he's ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Just cherrypick worst face photo and best face faceapp edited after photo theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon and ascension
idk why everyone is shitting on him he’s attractive, but I think he just got lean and fixed his hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
idk why everyone is shitting on him he’s attractive, but I think he just got lean and fixed his hair
cause he’s not even close to being chad and give advice about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
he's ogre looking as fuck, thinks his eyes can offset that but the truth is they can't, he somehow still looks bloated while having "hollow cheeks", I think his overly tall chin also plays a large role in this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and VenatorLuparius
he's ogre looking as fuck, thinks his eyes can offset that but the truth is they can't, he somehow still looks bloated while having "hollow cheeks", I think his overly tall chin also plays a large role in this
Idk I disagree

Lol he's just a retard nazi scammer talking bullshit.

He's on roids but claims natty and talks about retarded jaw exercices to looks chiseled when all that matters is bodyfat %.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 23554
He is no Chad but probably pulls some females by being lean and muscled with a slightly above average face due to it being lean.