The best looksmaxxing supplement ?

R

RoadtoAscension

Iron

If you can look and sound autistic , if you believe in the aspie look , the autism voice etc, then you should check out probiotics, if they can heal these things, they could very likely change the appearance as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother, Stare, Deleted member 7901 and 3 others

If you can look and sound autistic , if you believe in the aspie look , the autism voice etc, then you should check out probiotics, if they can heal these things, they could very likely change the appearance as well.
Healthy Gut microbe is one of those things you want to have as well as good enviroment for epigenetics. It can make or brake a HTN

there is no correlation between healthy gut microbe and your facial structure, it will make you feel well mentally.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I don’t believe in any of this

there is no correlation between healthy gut microbe and your facial structure, it will make you feel well mentally.

EDIT: if there is a correlation between the facial structure for someone with autism, then it would make sense, that healing the autism as early as possible would be highly beneficial to the facial development.
Not to mention how important it is to have optimal conditions to develop good bone structure, even if the gut doesn't give you a jawline directly, it has to be in place for it to manifest.
You can have god given genetics, but if you have health problems, they can go to waste pretty quick. And considering the importance of a healthy gut, (IBS, and digestive health for example ) it shows the importance of being able to properly grow into the genetic potential.
Consider this, autism in 1995 was 0.6 per 1000, in 2007, 4.6 per 1000 in California. 30 percent of Americans have IBS. Both shown to be related to gut health, which means that over 30 percent are not even close to their development potential

Last edited:

EDIT: if there is a correlation between the facial structure for someone with autism, then it would make sense, that healing the autism as early as possible would be highly beneficial to the facial development.
Not to mention how important it is to have optimal conditions to develop good bone structure, even if the gut doesn't give you a jawline directly, it has to be in place for it to manifest.
You can have god given genetics, but if you have health problems, they can go to waste pretty quick. And considering the importance of a healthy gut, (IBS, and digestive health for example ) it shows the importance of being able to properly grow into the genetic potential.
Consider this, autism in 1995 was 0.6 per 1000, in 2007, 4.6 per 1000 in California. 30 percent of Americans have IBS. Both shown to be related to gut health, which means that over 30 percent are not even close to their development potential
If probiotics can improve stress, higher Testosterone, if it can improve sleep, better bone development + higher test
And the thing is, they do improve stress

I don’t believe in any of this
Which part ? the part where Harvard correlates a healthy gut to cognitive function ? and that cognitive function is related to mental disorders ?
Or that there is no correlation between healthy digestion and having good development ?

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Bacteria which comes from probiotic supplements usually doesn't stay around

I tried a 100 billion CFU supplement but it didn't change much

the whole gut bacteria subject is legit though, you would be better of eating foods with more
fiber and having a better diet with less processed foods and sugars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and RoadtoAscension
Bacteria which comes from probiotic supplements usually doesn't stay around

I tried a 100 billion CFU supplement but it didn't change much

the whole gut bacteria subject is legit though, you would be better of eating foods with more
fiber and having a better diet with less processed foods and sugars
I have tried one with 100 billion as well, but that one is so expensive compared to the others, the one I got from a clinic was 100 dollars per month, the others are 13 usd per month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
I have tried one with 100 billion as well, but that one is so expensive compared to the others, the one I got from a clinic was 100 dollars per month, the others are 13 usd per month
did you feel or see any effects?

• +1
Reactions: RoadtoAscension
  • +1
Reactions: RoadtoAscension

when and how is the best way to take them