The “best of” reputation cutoff will make this site worse

Budflog

Budflog

Iron
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Posts
87
Reputation
129
I’m a graycel. I’ve been lurking since like December of 2019. I made an account to post a few dumb ass questions but I mostly lurk not logged in.

With the cutoff for the “best of section”, I’ve felt like I need to post shit to get my damn reputation up. I try not to spam or post dumb shit but I guarantee most people who are in my position with just post low IQ shit to get rep points.

This new system will generate a large quantity of shit, I think it’s a bad idea.

what you think
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: System Restore, maxmendietta and l0st@sea
What even is English
 
C1F944E0 5E2D 460B BC24 7CC44A9BAE89
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
Inel trait: u only use offtopic section cuz u know its over
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: System Restore

Similar threads

no1softee
Discussion Manlet cutoff
Replies
8
Views
62
DrRodger
DrRodger
hexum.dnd
Replies
11
Views
88
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
BraveCake
Replies
28
Views
133
WannaBe6'
WannaBe6'
Jordan Barrett
Replies
52
Views
214
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
tension
Replies
0
Views
29
tension
tension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top