The best pheno in 2023 for women

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
So the top 3 Phenos I can think of, are

1: Vampire Pheno, a lot of vampiremaxxers here, pretty cool pheno, pale skin on black hair is beautiful

Girls are also huge fan of this pheno, it's cute, don't need to be giga NT just don't be a complete sperg and you'll be fine, also pretty forgiving when it comes to height, just don't be below 5'8, as the name suggests sun is gonna be your biggest enemy, avoid it at all costs, perfect for people living in cold climates or people who don't leave their mothers basement.

2nd Pheno

Holiday Lad pheno:

Amazing pheno, probably the highest for female gaze, young girls can't get enough of guys like this, great pheno for slaying especially if you live in relatively hot evironments, tan will be your best friend, probably won't be ready to LTRmax till your looks start fading, so basically you're the average white woman.

3rd Pheno

Contrastmaxxers:

Niggas that have light eyes and black hair, moggers but don't usually come across them irl, almost always are good looking though, they are hand crafted by the people who run this simulation, girls like them, can whitemax or tanmax, they will look good either way, probably the most OP since they pretty much can't go wrong doing anything

Comment your favorite pheno and explain their pros and cons, would be interesting to see other phenos, since it's probably one of the more intriguing aspects of looksmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, gribsufer1, ascension and 17 others
3386292_IMG_3912.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Icon, wayme, JustShower and 23 others
physical antropology of third millennium is based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: utter-ascension, garoupilled_ and LowTrust

1: Vampire Pheno, a lot of vampiremaxxers here, pretty cool pheno, pale skin on black hair is beautiful

View attachment 2180671

Girls are also huge fan of this pheno, it's cute, don't need to be giga NT just don't be a complete sperg and you'll be fine, also pretty forgiving when it comes to height, just don't be below 5'8, as the name suggests sun is gonna be your biggest enemy, avoid it at all costs, perfect for people living in cold climates or people who don't leave their mothers basement.

2nd Pheno

Holiday Lad pheno:

View attachment 2180674

Amazing pheno, probably the highest for female gaze, young girls can't get enough of guys like this, great pheno for slaying especially if you live in relatively hot evironments, tan will be your best friend, probably won't be ready to LTRmax till your looks start fading, so basically you're the average white woman.

3rd Pheno

Contrastmaxxers:

View attachment 2180677

Niggas that have light eyes and black hair, moggers but don't usually come across them irl, almost always are good looking though, they are hand crafted by the people who run this simulation, girls like them, can whitemax or tanmax, they will look good either way, probably the most OP since they pretty much can't go wrong doing anything

Comment your favorite pheno and explain their pros and cons, would be interesting to see other phenos, since it's probably one of the more intriguing aspects of looksmaxxing
Mirin, I'm a vampiremaxxer

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, PointOfNoReturn and LowTrust
last pheno mogs soo hard.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LowTrust

The best pheno in 2023 for gay men*​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Icon, wayme, ascension and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and czwarty

The best pheno in 2023 for gay men*​

I see you support the masculine man archetype as ideal to women. This archetype does charm women, but mainly roasties over 22 years old

• +1
Reactions: Icon, garoupilled_ and LowTrust
"Ugly hot" men like Evan Peters, Pedro Pascal, Jack Harlow seem to be popular now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and LowTrust
Sharing your gf's makeup bag pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, ascension, Supreme and 5 others
I will be a vampiremaxxer.

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
where are the phenos?

• Hmm...
  • +1

View attachment 2180671

2nd Pheno

Holiday Lad pheno:

View attachment 2180674

3rd Pheno

Contrastmaxxers:

View attachment 2180677

Step 1: be attractive

• +1
@Xangsane does my friend have first pheno?

• +1
Nigga look like he get fucked in the ass

CC49A1CE C8E8 4252 AE80 25501477FE51

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, ascension, Supreme and 4 others

View attachment 2180671

2nd Pheno

Holiday Lad pheno:

View attachment 2180674

3rd Pheno

Contrastmaxxers:

View attachment 2180677

How good is this pheno?
I averaged out a few models' faces (who have similar phenos with me) and mine to produce the following average:
Morph

Faces used to make this average composite morph:

@Xangsane
Nick Kaufmann
Cameron Porras
Cameron Alborzian
Koroush Sadeghi
Lawrence Coke
Staz Nair

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LowTrust
Vampiremaxxing mogs

• +1
Reactions: huaus and LowTrust
I'm vampiremaxxing HARD, my coworker said I'm Rogue from X-Men, keeps asking "are you sure you aren't a vampire?"and my other coworker also said I'm a vampire lol

I use black nitrile protection gloves all day, also got blue ones

🤭

Attachments

• Astonishing_X-Men_Vol_4_1.jpg
    Astonishing_X-Men_Vol_4_1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, BongMog, poopoohead and 2 others
ethnic/nigger/shitskin = death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586 and LowTrust
sentenced to death at birth.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and LowTrust
How good is this pheno?
I averaged out a few models' faces (who have similar phenos with me) and mine to produce the following average:
View attachment 2180753

Faces used to make this average composite morph:

@Xangsane
Nick Kaufmann
Cameron Porras
Cameron Alborzian
Koroush Sadeghi
Lawrence Coke
Staz Nair
nose tip kinda hooked, mouth is too straight not enough movement in the lips imo, but apart from that seems optimal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
nose tip kinda hooked, mouth is too straight not enough movement in the lips imo, but apart from that seems optimal
No worries, how would you rate it?

• Woah
Lets be honest guys, if you want to attarct young women just look gay but no to much

• +1

View attachment 2180671

2nd Pheno

Holiday Lad pheno:

View attachment 2180674

3rd Pheno

Contrastmaxxers:

View attachment 2180677

• +1
ofc vampiremaxxer is the most attractive pheno.

Last edited:
  • Woah
ofc vampiremaxxer is the most attractive pheno.
I like 3rd the most but yea vampire pheno looks really good and unique, no guys irl have it so you'll probably get the most IOIs with it cause nichemaxxed halo

Cope.
The best phenotype is bones nigga.

• Ugh..
Cope.
The best phenotype is bones nigga.
yea if you're trying to slay used up roastie meat I'd agree with you, too bad majority here don't want that

how to be vampiremaxxers?
NAC+MSM+Vitc+glu+Tretino+sunscreen is enough?

Teach me pls

• +1
how to be vampiremaxxers?
NAC+MSM+Vitc+glu+Tretino+sunscreen is enough?
there's much more to it than that, but that should have AN effect of sorts, you'll probably notice whiter and clearer skin after 8-10 weeks but there are other supps that could make a bigger difference overall

• +1
Reactions: twilight and shychad
there's much more to it than that, but that should have AN effect of sorts, you'll probably notice whiter and clearer skin after 8-10 weeks but there are other supps that could make a bigger difference overall
post all supps or laser you think it’s worked to vampiremaxxers?

what supps "that could make a bigger difference overall"?

• JFL
what supps "that could make a bigger difference overall"?
and what makes you think I would tell anyone, especially a greycel lol :lul:

some things are better left gatekept

View attachment 2180671

2nd Pheno

Holiday Lad pheno:

View attachment 2180674

3rd Pheno

Contrastmaxxers:

View attachment 2180677

im pale as fuck, tall with dark hair, but im ugly so people just think im a crackhead

• So Sad
im pale as fuck, tall with dark hair, but im ugly so people just think im a crackhead
yep, pheno is important as fuck, but that doesn't matter if someone is ugly (but if you have A10s with black hair pale skin you've won)

How do I keep my tan if I move to another country?

• +1

View attachment 2180671

2nd Pheno

Holiday Lad pheno:

View attachment 2180674

3rd Pheno

Contrastmaxxers:

View attachment 2180677

1st and 3rd are based but the second just looks gay from that vid bruh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I just need to get lean then I will look like this

• Love it
melanotan2

why? Are you offended because you're a nigger or something?

he has giga high appeal to foids, this isn't even me coping I am exact opposite to his pheno and I know for a fact I'd have been a chad if I had his phenotype
Ig but i cant see it other than that pretty based

• Love it
I see you support the masculine man archetype as ideal to women. This archetype does charm women, but mainly roasties over 22 years old
Lets end this projecting cope ofc almost no girk wants an ogre bit i cage at boneless copers thinking that its ideal for muh jb
I yet to see them slay tbh

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

View attachment 2180671

2nd Pheno

Holiday Lad pheno:

View attachment 2180674

3rd Pheno

Contrastmaxxers:

View attachment 2180677

This is super gay and cringe. They both look good, but need to be shamed and bullied for this type of behavior. I don't care if women find this shit appealing men need to bully these type of men into submission.

• JFL